Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another KKK entity made fool of himself on CNN

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another fool using the Bible to defend his actions. The way I see it, folks of his kind are not any different from ISIS. The only difference is that the current environment prevent them from doing what ISIS is doing; however, if given the opportunity, they'll do exactly the thing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Big chosenite media just reminding the white gentiles that if they dare to unify under a common interest (for once) they're going to look like some (planted?) caricature of one of those crazy nazeeees!

You would't want to become like this crazy KKK guy would you goyim? Would you?

On a side note lol @ pretending the KKK is still some influential powerhouse with any sway..anywhere. The stock standard go-to still used for a non existent white boogeyman :crackup:.........and self hating white sh!tlibs still eat it up :cry:

Meanwhile...http://conservative-headlines.com/memorial-wall-black-on-white-murders-in-2014/

*crickets chirping*

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your KKK/christian caricature plant by jews..er news media and raise you black insurrectionists in their own words here .

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
KKK on CNN, the United States really wants a war between blacks and other people. Actually it goes like this:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

^Quote by Pike, one of the creators of Ku Klux Klan, original religion Jewish, later became satanist.

ISIS Horus and Set, Christ and Alients filming the Chrusiphiction. Christ fing sh1t!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao.

And some posters still think we dont see their white nationalist or stormfronter sentiments when they go the convenient jew blaming route. Seems they cant handle seeing when someone with similar views makes an idiot of themselves on the national stage.

Racists be like be...blame duh jooz
amoka said:
Another fool using the Bible to defend his actions. The way I see it, folks of his kind are not any different from ISIS. The only difference is that the current environment prevent them from doing what ISIS is doing; however, if given the opportunity, they'll do exactly the thing.
Those racist idiots had their time. They will never again have any real relevancy in America. White nationalism is a death knell politically, so I laugh at these folks online who incessantly b!tch about the changing demographics in the nation.

They know they are now castrated and impotent.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gleeful when white racists (or any racist) show their stupidity. I have no problem with white people that embrace the melting pot that America is and always will be. I have no problem with anyone that understands bigotry is stupidity.

Stop putting words in peoples mouths and jumping to conclusions that werent made. My post has NOTHING to do with any race being eliminated. My post has to do with wanting to see the elimination of hateful ideals like KKK white nationalism. My post has to do with the typical white nationalist tactic of blaming Jewish media when one of their own does something stupid in the spotlight.

Its pure idiocy for someone to draw a line from disliking the KKK, to wanting racial elimination. Jeezus Christ...if you cannot deal with the changing American demographic, fvking leave. The USA is not a white nation...so the KKK needs to go somewhere else...because they wont be successful here.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Jeezus Christ...if you cannot deal with the changing American demographic, fvking leave. The USA is not a white nation...
Making sure to really ramp up the profanity because he really means it. The anti-white welfare sponge who spends his days posting thousands of cult-Marx buzzwords ironically says behind his keyboard, electricity on demand and patrolled neighborhoods knowing full well that unlike Africans, Indians, Asians, Arabs and Jews the white European now has literally no homogeneous ethnostate he can actually return to free of the mutli-kulti poz unique to his and only his homelands.

....For now and with a sense of accomplishment, his job here is done.

http://www.imagebase.net/var/albums/Concept/kitchen_001.jpg

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy that multiculturalism is great. You get to see snow for the first and last time.

http://news.yahoo.com/dallas-police-arrest-made-fatal-shooting-iraqi-immigrant-133852434.html

Dallas police arrested a teenager in last week's fatal shooting of an Iraqi immigrant who was gunned down while taking pictures of his first snowfall, officials said on Friday.
Police said they do not see the killing as a hate crime.
Of course not.

Ahmed al-Jumaili, 36, had only been in the United States for about three weeks to be reunited with his wife when he was shot in the chest as he stood in the parking lot with his family, enjoying the snow, according to police.
You might survived 3 wars over 30 years but not last 3 weeks of multiculturalism.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And some posters still think we dont see their white nationalist or stormfronter sentiments when they go the convenient jew blaming route. Seems they cant handle seeing when someone with similar views makes an idiot of themselves on the national stage.
Nobody shares the same views with that guy.

I don't care about integrated colleges. I don't care about frats or any of that stuff, it SHOULD be integrated. Blacks and whites can get into each others' fraternities, and whites routinely get minority scholarships at historically black colleges, check the baseball teams. So nobody gives a sh*t about that.

The problem is the media sensationalism, and the lack of free speech. The frat boys should not be expelled, and the media should not even care about this story. The Wow Just Wow Holier Than Thou crowd are simply trying to get political advantage points.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Boy that multiculturalism is great. You get to see snow for the first and last time.

http://news.yahoo.com/dallas-police-arrest-made-fatal-shooting-iraqi-immigrant-133852434.html

Of course not.

You might survived 3 wars over 30 years but not last 3 weeks of multiculturalism.
Yeah, lets ignore the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died because of the most recent US led illegal war. Did multiculturalism kill those people? Nope, greedy imperialists looking for oil killed those people.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Jaylan said:
Yeah, lets ignore the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died because of the most recent US led illegal war. Did multiculturalism kill those people? Nope, greedy imperialists looking for oil killed those people.
I've often said that removing Saddam was a mistake. No doubt about that.

But one of the reasons that Iraq NEEDED a brutal dictator was because their "multi-cultures" would kill each other otherwise. Saddam forced the multiple cultures to stay in line.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
That does not really work out for you anywhere, you know, with the black President and all. You spend gobs of your time talking about how multi-kult the US is, and if we don't like it, we should leave, and now it's a white imperialistic empire? Get your story straight.

Of course, I know you are going to blame this on Bush. At least he had the balls to control the situation. Obama is being laughed at by 90% of the world. He can't even control ISIS.

Have you ever wondered to yourself, WHY are the moderators allowing these types of threads? It's because they are true, our side has a valid point, and more people are waking up to the liberal bullsh*t. Think about that Gaylan. That's even with you spamming the Bad Post button and neg-repping people 2-3 times a day (you must be clicking the h*ll out of that rep button, seeing how you have to spread it around at an alarming rate in order to give it twice).

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Of course, I know you are going to blame this on Bush. At least he had the balls to control the situation.
The "balls" to do what? Bush invaded and occupied a country that was never a threat to begin with. He lied about the war and the weapons that was never there. He allowed this whole mess to boil over to what we have now.

speed dawg said:
Obama is being laughed at by 90% of the world. He can't even control ISIS.

This is a lie. President Obama is not being laughed at by anybody except the right wing media who is making that up to get gullible people like you to believe it. Obama is revered around the world as our President and a leader. His approval rating is at 50% despite the right trying to destroy the man because he is black. Bush was hated around the world (and still is) and he ruined our crediibility as a nation. Don't forget the worst of Iraq was on Bush and he couldn't control it either.

speed dawg said:
Have you ever wondered to yourself, WHY are the moderators allowing these types of threads? It's because they are true, our side has a valid point, and more people are waking up to the liberal bullsh*t. Think about that Gaylan. That's even with you spamming the Bad Post button and neg-repping people 2-3 times a day (you must be clicking the h*ll out of that rep button, seeing how you have to spread it around at an alarming rate in order to give it twice).
Your side has nothing except the lies I've refuted through your own right wing articles that has debunked everything you claim. I will debate anybody on the subject and you will look like a fool just like I made all the others.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Heh, and as if on que the Sunstein shill shows up.

Embers84 said:
I will debate anybody on the subject
..........And continually get owned by every poster here because my "sources" are quotes pulled from sh!tlib media sites :D

Did I mention how much the world loves obama ? No really they do !! :crazy:
PS. Bush is really really bad.

You couldn't make this sh!t up if you tried.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
That does not really work out for you anywhere, you know, with the black President and all. You spend gobs of your time talking about how multi-kult the US is, and if we don't like it, we should leave, and now it's a white imperialistic empire? Get your story straight.
Tell me how the Iraq invasion was based on anything but American imperialism and greed.

Next youre gonna tell me our beef with Iran is because they hate freedom right? And not because the USA and UK wanted that BP oil money, and thus overthrew their democratically elected PM in 1953. That led to a dictatorship the West backed up, which ultimately fell in 1979 bringing us the theocratic Iran we rival today. The West has a good history of fvking up order and democracy in that part of the world.

The USA has been fvking around in the Middle East for years, and multiculturalism has nothing to do with that. Greedy Western imperialism has everything to do with many of the issues in the Middle East over the last several decades.

Of course, I know you are going to blame this on Bush. At least he had the balls to control the situation. Obama is being laughed at by 90% of the world. He can't even control ISIS.
So how many more American soldiers have to die because of a BS war, in a region of the world we shouldnt have been in? Its Obama's fault that greedy oil interests wanted into Iraq, fvked sh!t up, and allowed ISIS a place to grow? Americans were pissed off that soldiers were dying, with no end in sight to the war....but then Americans wanna complain when our troops are brought home

Like Mike said, that wouldnt have happened with Saddam. And nation building isnt our fvking job. Especially after we trained those Iraqi policeman and army-men.

Bush has ties to the Bin Laden family that everyone knows about. So dont be stupid and ignore facts. We were run into a war on bs falsehoods and oil greed.
The mods dont do anything because they never do anything about most threads in general on this forum. Just because you personally think your tripe is true does not make it so.

And whats this bs about neg reps? I havent negged you in a long time, and certainly dont rep people enough to neg your idiotic posts more than once every few weeks. For a troll who always takes the time to leave me vulgar neg reps, you sure whine like a little b!tch when you receive any.

Grow a pair son. Its just the internet. But oh wait, I know why you get upset. You cannot handle having someone rain on your parade in the last place you are free to spout idiocy without having the whole world know youre a doofus.

Carry on.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I've often said that removing Saddam was a mistake. No doubt about that.

But one of the reasons that Iraq NEEDED a brutal dictator was because their "multi-cultures" would kill each other otherwise. Saddam forced the multiple cultures to stay in line.
This exactly. The US will have to be under essentially government dictatorship and a police state to make multiculturalism not fall into a balkanization in the near future. HUD, PC and loss of free speech, loss of free association and militarization of the police are some of the first dictatorship moves we've seen.

It's kind of amazing how the mainstream media and government itself at the same time promotes multiculturalism and stirs up division and animosity. Is this what they mean by "multicultural"? Why would they do this? It's for some of the same reason and results of feminism.

Jaylan said:
The Iraq war legalized by the UN and was mostly the goal of replacing Saddam's regime with an inclusive "multicultural" friendly regime. The conventional war was over and won within days. Most of the death and destruction that's been going on for years was Sunni vs Shiite vs Kurds with the US troops caught in the middle trying to stop it.

Last edited:

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Heh, and as if on que the Sunstein shill shows up.
And right on que the right wing troll posts a few minutes after I do. Never fails. Do you lurk on this site all day?

( . )( . ) said:
..........And continually get owned by every poster here because my "sources" are quotes pulled from sh!tlib media sites :D

Did I mention how much the world loves obama.? No really they do !! :crazy:
PS. Bush is really really bad.
:crackup:

Nice try, I got owned by nobody. The sources I posted came from The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, Fox TV affiliates, Forbes Magazine, USA Today (All right wing sources) and official government sites.

How about we have a debate? You up to the task? Let's start with the 47 GOP Senator traitors who wrote a letter to Iran trying to discredit President Obama. That is the lowest of the low and unAmerican. You can start with anything you like. Start typing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
How about we have a debate? You up to the task? Let's start with the 47 GOP Senator traitors who wrote a letter to Iran trying to discredit President Obama. That is the lowest of the low and unAmerican. You can start with anything you like. Start typing.
Yeah why not. Explain to us again how 95% of working age Americans are currently "employed" :crackup: Then we'll move on to bathhouse barry adding over 7 trillion to the national debt and losing the countries AAA credit rating due to overspending.