“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

another hot teacher

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Me again, this time around there is another teacher that is really what, and she turned 23 just like a couple months ago so shes young and hot. Shes a social studies teacher but I dont have her for a teacher/class. How should i go about this to get some of her fine a$$?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
my bad

that is really fine/hot* my bad
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
ok man what the **** is up with you? This is the second post you have made in a very short period of time about hooking up with a hot teacher.

How old are you? If you are a lower classman- freshman/sophmore you can just forget about hooking up with a teacher. I'd say you only have a chance if you are senior and are 18.

But what the hell is going on with you were you are trying to hook up with every young ***** at your school? Why not shoot for the girls that are your age instead of those which are 6 or so years older? I'm guessing you have been seriously rejected by your female peers in the past or your self esteem is so low that you are attracted to parent like people (teachers) because they aren't as critical in their opinion of you as high school girls are.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Forget about your teacher man, it's not worth the trouble. I have a super hot math teacher, she's 22 and I'm 18. I still wouldn't go for it, you can get yourself in deep trouble by goin after that.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
MY spanish teacher is rumored to be an ex-stripper...but judging by the fact that she's an ugly *****, she would be like a K-mart 75% off sale quality stripper...probably why she's not still one.


YYYYEECCCHHH!!! Bad vibes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
MY spanish teacher is rumored to be an ex-stripper...but judging by the fact that she's an ugly *****, she would be like a K-mart 75% off sale quality stripper...probably why she's not still one.

B-Pimpin how did that in any way help him or have anything to do with his question? lol :D
 

micecubes

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Forget about your teacher man, it's not worth the trouble. I have a super hot math teacher, she's 22 and I'm 18. I still wouldn't go for it, you can get yourself in deep trouble by goin after that.
Since she's the authority figure, she would be the one in trouble. you would be a "victim" hahahahaha
 

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
oh man tell me about it, a receptionist at my school is a SHB, no joke a serious 10 and ive seen my share of women, online and offline, and she looks a bit like Jordan :) MMMMMMMMMMAN! im 17 and shes done uni i know that much so she has to be around 24, i kept solid EC when i was talkin to her and she kept looking left and right :p

edit:
when i say jordan i dont mean mj i mean:



well i guess the problem is..i think too higly of her and i cant get her because of that..but if i did, my social proof would sky-rocket
 

micecubes

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
40
nath, are you from missouri? our school secretary looks like her too. haha
 
Top