Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another guy talking **** about me to my GF..what to do?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, first of all i'm in high school. Second of all, i'm not a wussy pushover. I'm pretty well-liked, and known but there is this one kid who is a year older who is a little "messed up". He is into drugs, more wild then most kids..and not to mention he is a big, strong kid.

Anyway, he has classes with my GF and he calls me a f-a-g. to my girlfriend. My GF sticks up for me and tells him to shut up, but he ALWAYS does it. She even told me about it and i told her that i knew and just called him a deuchebag and that he's fcked up and whatever. Then she told me about some weird **** he said to her sexually (he is just an *******) and that really got me and i just blurted out it was good he didnt say it when i was there.

NOW, when im with her and we see him he'll say somtin like h-o-m-o nothing thinking i know, but i do. I can't jsut call him out and fight, b/c he's bigger.

SO..he did it AGAIN today and my GF seems to get really annoyed and upset when he does it so she pointed it out to me (i didnt hear him) and i just said how lame he is he always says that..and how i don't care b/c he is just a messedup kid.

Am i handling it fine, by not caring that much..i mean it's not like he is saying it to my face like a man? What would you do?

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, he has classes with my GF and he calls me a f-a-g. to my girlfriend.
Sounds about right.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Who cares if he's bigger, Id just tell him to **** off to his face.
High School is a joke anf you will really grasp this when you're done.

If he hits you, give him a shot to the junk eye gouge break fingers whatever, be dirtier than ****.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh--I would probably think that way too if this kid was someone else. It's not even just that he's alot bigger then me, it's that he really is worse them me. He smokes ciggs, does a lot of drugs, doesn't care about anything..truthly a kid w/ probs. Do i really want to waste my time lowering myself to him?

It would show me being insecure in a way if i just went to "fight" him. Maybe saying something would be better, but he's a dirtbag and i don't want to get expelled for fighting in school. Especially over stupid comments..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's sad is I'm 28, and still get this sh1t! It never stops and there's always going to be some loser trying to sabotage your relationships, popularity etc.

I get a lot of guys try undermining me by calling me homo, fag, gay etc, but it's clearly jealousy because they see me get the girls and all the attention. So I usually play on their jealousy and turn it round.

Next time he calls you a homo in front of your girl, just point out to him that you're the one with the girl.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Am i handling it fine, by not caring that much..i mean it's not like he is saying it to my face like a man? What would you do?
What would I do? Nothing.

BGMan

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem in high school.

Some guy was calling me homo, because he liked my GF. I'd just smirk at him, and then kiss her, then ignore him. This drove him crazy. Then, one time he took it too far my girlfriend threw a cup of coffee all over him. It was golden. He was dissed by the girl who he was trying to impress, and I still got to just laugh at him and kiss her. I didn't even make the poor sap buy her a new cup of coffee - that's now nice I am.

The less he gets to you, the cooler you'll seem. Think of his hijinks as a nice comedic relief. Laugh at him.

Don't worry, your girl's not going anywhere

BrotherAP :D