Another F"cken Flake...time for a red pill

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
E Harmony....you think they might have a little more class. Contacted me last night....texted through e harmony....exchanged numbers to talk tonight. Called her....she was having dinner so would call me back in a while. Don't hold your breath......flake!:cuss:
Time to delete her number...block her file....and take another red pill from my still nearly full jar....LOL. On to the next one......:crazy:
Abe

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You care too much. They're all flakes given a long enough time scale. I'm single and looking too. Been out of an LTR for a few months now and been slacking. Only been on a few dates and I'm not getting any kind of regular sex yet. I think the key is real world approaches. Don't use online dating as a buffer. Also I've never used Eharmony but I'd imagine the quality of women on their older and crappy. Use Tinder app, use OKCupid, and most of all go out at night/day and do approaches.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
I met this girl on POF. We hit it off well. Conversation flowed nicely, she was very interested and even offered me get phone number before I asked for it and asked me to text get. A few days later, I texted her. She asked who it was. Told her my name. No response. Next day I said "From POF". Still no response. I went on POF the next day to find out she had blocked me. Really, really bizarre. Some girls online can be a head scratcher sometimes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, remember in the other thread you said "I don't believe you should punish a girl."?

The reason they act this way is because they face zero repercussions from their actions. These online women are just on a huge ego trip and have never been held accountable by men. The reason that one punishes a child is to correct its behavior. It is an investment in the child's character.

Women are just like children, with very limited ability to allow thought to trump emotion. Women innately need guidance and also boundaries set by men, and they need to be corrected when they get out of line. When men cease punishing women for bratty behavior, they act with impunity as you are noticing.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
OP, remember in the other thread you said "I don't believe you should punish a girl."?

The reason they act this way is because they face zero repercussions from their actions. These online women are just on a huge ego trip and have never been held accountable by men. The reason that one punishes a child is to correct its behavior. It is an investment in the child's character.

Women are just like children, with very limited ability to allow thought to trump emotion. Women innately need guidance and also boundaries set by men, and they need to be corrected when they get out of line. When men cease punishing women for bratty behavior, they act with impunity as you are noticing.
.....and I still believe that. What purpose does it serve? It is just better to
say screw them and move on. No revenge is going to change their behavior and it is time that I could be doing something else....f them all....
Yeah....I cared.... I can handle people flaking out after a while....maybe they found someone else or after meeting or talking to you they do not like you. But for crying out loud....she appeared a little more classy and true.....ok..ok....little red pill time LOL Abe

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punishment serves to correct behavior so that next time, the person will remember that there are consequences for their actions.

You falsely equated punishment with "revenge", which are two entirely different things, driven by two completely different motives.

Punishment is corrective action administered for the betterment of the person being corrected and for society-at-large. Revenge is motivated by a person taking up residence inside one's mind and becoming that person's jailer. Two entirely different concepts.

Women have an innate need to be guided and corrected (punished for bad behavior). Without these they have absolutely zero internal moral compass and they are left to follow the herd even to the point of following it off a cliff, to her own destruction.

What is the ocean (women's psyche) without the rocky shore which sets her boundaries (the male psyche)? In such a scenario the ocean would have no boundaries, would wash over everything, and would spread so thin as to be precisely one atom thick over an area of trillions of miles. It would cease to be an ocean.

Men define women by virtue of their rational mind and God-given authority. What has modern man defined in the past 20 years? What has the "ocean" become but a drowning pool for weak men?

We need to be rocks, purposefully setting boundaries and re-taking the authority that we so carelessly gave away years ago.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
abe0 said:
E Harmony....you think they might have a little more class. Contacted me last night....texted through e harmony....exchanged numbers to talk tonight. Called her....she was having dinner so would call me back in a while. Don't hold your breath......flake!:cuss:
Time to delete her number...block her file....and take another red pill from my still nearly full jar....LOL. On to the next one......:crazy:
Abe

you can't take "another red pill" man. you take ONE and change forever. and you don't take it because a girl flakes on you. you take it to improve yourself and be wiser. and stop caring so much. also spin plates ;)

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much emotional investment too quickly. Who is this girl? Some girl you met online, she's any of skank and you're getting mad because she didn't call you back and jump on your d!ck right away. We've all been there but it's pointless to get mad over it, you think she gives a crap?

Stop the b!tchin', stop the moaning, stop the crying. Patch up your knee and go and get back up on your bike.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for apps like Tinder. Much like AS, I use it as an ego booster myself to be honest while not taking things seriously. You will only find actual woman by proper real world approaches. It's much like how I don't understand my cousin continually whining about being unemployed - he only applies for positions online and never in person. This is of much the same philosophy I think.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Punishment serves to correct behavior so that next time, the person will remember that there are consequences for their actions.

You falsely equated punishment with "revenge", which are two entirely different things, driven by two completely different motives.

Punishment is corrective action administered for the betterment of the person being corrected and for society-at-large. Revenge is motivated by a person taking up residence inside one's mind and becoming that person's jailer. Two entirely different concepts.

Women have an innate need to be guided and corrected (punished for bad behavior). Without these they have absolutely zero internal moral compass and they are left to follow the herd even to the point of following it off a cliff, to her own destruction.

What is the ocean (women's psyche) without the rocky shore which sets her boundaries (the male psyche)? In such a scenario the ocean would have no boundaries, would wash over everything, and would spread so thin as to be precisely one atom thick over an area of trillions of miles. It would cease to be an ocean.

Men define women by virtue of their rational mind and God-given authority. What has modern man defined in the past 20 years? What has the "ocean" become but a drowning pool for weak men?

We need to be rocks, purposefully setting boundaries and re-taking the authority that we so carelessly gave away years ago.
QFT

I would say the way Ive come to understand it since being on this site is just to think of the Adam and Eve story. this is fitting because(and please leave your there is no God comments out of this as that is not the point here) its supposes to be the story of the first two humans.

within that context of the first two humans we learn the role of the two sexes. Adam who is made before Eve is given a higher position. Eve is made out of an exclamation that it is not good for man to be alone. Eve is as such a helpmeet for Adam. later Adam tells the serpent no when tempted. Eve does not. Eve is punished and given the role of being submissive to her husband and her desire will be to him. she will find her redemption in childbearing.

essentially what we see and what this sites information backs up is it is the nature of the woman to be a helper to the male. to find her joy in having kids. to compliment the male. to have her desire be to the male. we also see the nature of women in this story that they will run rampant and obey the evil serpent showing no self control when left unchecked. we also see the danger of heeding the counsel of your woman as it gets them kicked out of paradise. its not say the counsel of your woman cant be good(lets face it they are better around the house than us) but be cautious about it.

so from the earliest stories of mankind we see essentially what the DJ bible says about females. Eve is the helper and compliments us. we were all foolish to ever think otherwise.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something you just have to accept. I would say most girls from dating sites will flake on you unless you can build a good rapport and make a lasting impression.

But sometimes, even at your best, women will flake because they share a different sense of humour, different interests, or they have someone else they're into more...or they're recovering from a break up.

You have to learn not to invest so much and play the numbers game. Treat each interaction as fun, a chance to practice your game.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you're paying for a dating site, it doesn't mean you're paying to avoid flakes. Women are most likely going to flake in the early stages, and they may do it for multiple reasons. They may already have some other more interesting guy on their menu and are using you as a backup in case the guy flakes on them. They may not find you interesting enough. They may need a high amount of emotional stimulation to be attracted (which cannot be created through online dating).

With regards to correcting women, you have to view it the same as training a dog. You do not get revenge on a dog for 5hitting on your carpet. Instead, you have to communicate to the dog (in a language they understand) that they have displeased you for 5hitting on your carpet.

Confronting a woman about her error, especially in the early stages of a relationship will get you nowhere. You need to punish her with your actions, not words. She did something bad? Pull back on your communication, cancel a date, but then you have to let her know that you're still interested. It's the stupidest way to correct a woman's behavior, but they seem to get the message loud and clear.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop online dating. The chicks are insane and their egos are HUGE from getting insane attention. They are always looking for BBD.

The exceptions are Tinder, Facebook, and Instagram. Make friends with hot chicks but don't ask them out. On Tinder strike up a funny conversation and let them ask you out after a time. On FB and Instagram make witty comments on their pics. Not too often or you seem like stalker. Also make sure they know you have shvt going on in your life. You're funny, making dough, taking trips, DATING WOMEN, by posting. Don't do this more than once a day or you seem needy.

This works. No BS. If you do find she's not asking you out, you can but don't do it as a question. Say "let's grab some sushi and sing some karaoke" or whatever.

Online dating is crap. Desperate and insecure plus when they get showered with attention their goddess complex kicks in.

My two cents.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay....I called her on it but I do not know if I did it the right way. I texted her and said..."for someone with a degree in healthcare I thought you might have a bit more class....you really are a pathetic flake and I wish you well.".
Funny,,...I did get a response...."who in the Lord's name is this?"...which tells me she really never had any interest......moving on to my next....
Anyways....if anybody has any other ideas on how to put them in their place ...let me know because normally I just ignore and move on. Abe