"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

another but differnt post on masterbation

Status
Not open for further replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Okay, this needs to be read by all, because If I see another masterbation post, I am going to puke.

first, TO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS A BAD THING. Not just masterbation. Sex. Money. Power. Fat. Even a guy who has a 2 foot **** is going to have an impossible time getting a BJ.

Masterbation, is extremely natrual. It's okay to watch a girl play with herself, but it's forbidden to do the same? Please.

However, masterbation takin out of hand can be bad in other facets of life. Too much masterbation can get you too used to being alone when getting sexual feelings. When you masterbate, you tend to grip it really hard, meaning it takes more and more pressure for you to get a sensation, which is the reason why most guys can't get it up.

However, masterbation made my sex life 3 times better, and I am not joking.

I learned how to "hold it in" by masterbating a couple of times a week, but with an actual purpose. The first time I had sex I think It was over in 25 mintues. The last time I actually tried to go a long time, it was well over 4 and a half hours, and could have been longer but I got tired and just let it out.

The crap about masterbating taking away your sexual drive?

Trust me when I say, that if you are having trouble talking to women while you are masterbating, stopping isn't going to magically make you approach them. If anything it will make you a wound up phyco because not only are you not talking to women, you are not getting sexual satisfaction.

to wrap this up, my rule of thumb is not to masterbate more often than you would have sex. If you have sex 3 times a week, lets say you have sex 1 time for some reason, then you can masterbate twice.

Also, and I know htis may sound funny, but if you can, get a sex toy to do it with, simply because of the grip thing I told you aobut eariler. That really can lead to serious issues.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
wow bro, you bought urself a fake ***** toy and stuck ur penis in there for satisfaction? :confused: way to go dude, WAY TO GO
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
if you must know, the few times I do masterbate yes I do.

It's nothing I am ashamed of, why should I be?

like I said, you can get a disfuntion by gripping to hard too often.
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
I totally agree. :) sorry i agree with this being the last masturbation thread.

Get it all out fellas, right her right now. Where we cant see.

I'd just like to make a point on the grip issue.

You know, i reckon you are right. i came out of a long term relationship where i was having frequent sex. then i had no sexual interaction for like 2 months, not even a toss because of injury....then i started wacking off like crazy, it was like a rediscovery.


anyway, about 3 months later i get into another serious relationship, and i had trouble getting it up. we had sex, it was just as if it was harder to ***. and you could be onto something.

so, and NO, i am not ashamed that i am
a horny man who has a huge desire. i am just a man.

Anyway, i am on rations if that ever creeps up again

But yeh, enough with the masturbation threads, its rediculous to see so many.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Thanks for saying that Backbreaker. Thread Closed though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top