Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another attention wh0re case... What do you think of this one?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know someone in a situation with a possible attention wh0re, i'll tell you his little situation, and then u guys can tell me what u think of it;) ...

Here goes:

Him and his firl that he is going out with now met last year February, then became really close friends, and at the end of last year they became a couple.

His Problem:

He thinks that she is an attention wh0re, and he doesnt like it

His reason for thinking that she is an attention wh0re:

1) He goes to the same school as she does, but at breaks she doesnt spend alot of time spking to him, and rather speaks to her friends (makes it out as if she is always busy)

2) Is always touching and flirting with all her guy friends, and then when he asks her "Why are you flirting with all the other guys? " she answers saying something along the lines of "I'm NOT flirting ok! I'm just being myself, and i have a funny, bubbly personality.. So what.. are you telling me that i musnt be friendly with them now? are u going to be so controlling now?, Why do you always find fault with me? , i DONT like them as anything but as FRIENDS!" and all that b.s.

3) The majority of her friends are guys (80 percent of them at least)

4) In public she always makes herself the centre of attention, weather its by shouting and being drunk, or sitting in a place where everyone can see her, and she ALWAYS starts talking to guys she doesnt know, get their nuber, etc etc....

5) She is always wanting to go on ONE on ONE "friendly dates" with her guy friends, which she KNOWS like her too...

BUT

On the phone, online chat, sms's, emails, etc she Always goes on about hom much she loves him and how much she cares and that she hopes that the 2 of them last forever etc.... and when he suggests that they break up after a fight or wateva she bursts into tears, af if she really does care about him, and only him.

But on the other hand

In person when there are other guys around she will act as if he isnt even there, and she will flirt and touch other guys etc.

The million dollar question:

What is going on in this girls head? What does she want/feel?

My answer to this situation:

I said that I think that she DOES like him, BUT she has been an attention wh0re her whole life, and probably just cant get "out of that habbit" so quickly, and that it would take a while untill she becomes "normal".

When i asked him (my friend) why he doesnt just leave her and look for a girl that isnt an attention wh0re, he simply said that he really fell for her, and he fell hard for her, and he cant imagine leaving her, and all this other b.s about how she took his heart, and he doenst WANT anyone else etc... blah di blah!

So what i did was i went up to her and had a little chat with her...

The conversation between me and her:

Me: So whats going on with you and (my friends name)?

Her: what do you mean? nothing? everything is fine as far as i know, why? is something wrong?

Me: Well, i've been seeing you around and i kinda noticed that you have been flirting with other guys and really not paying (my friends name) much attention... any reason for that?

Her: excuse me? i DONT flirt with other guys, thats just my personality, i'm lively and bubbly and i make them laugh etc, but i DONT flirt with them! And as far as not paying (my friends name) enough attention, well, at breaks i like spending with my friends because i dont see them much and its wierd at school in front of everyone, why cant i just see him after school? Its embarrasing in school!

Me: Well i think that you are just being immature about it, because you have no reason to be "embarrased" about being with (my friends name)! wtf? whats there to be embarrased about?

Her: i dont know, its just embarrasing ok!

Me: errr.... ok wateva.... all i can say is that the way that you treat (my friends name) is wrong, and you're lucky that he likes you so much, because if i were him, i would tell you to go f*ck yourself!

At this point i just turned around and walked away.

I spoke to my friend again earliyer today, and he told me about a punk gig that was on over the week end...

The punk gig/concert story:

On Friday afternoon she calles him and tells him that her and her 2 other friends are going to the punk gig/concert that night, and being a person that wasnt really fond of punk, he (my friend)(her bf) told her that he didnt really wanna go there and he was hoping that the 2 of them could go somewhere else, but he said "ok" and he told her that he would come for HER...

Then she starts going on about how he musnt come because she knows that he doesnt like punk and that he "wouldnt fit in because he is more like a backstreet boy, and punk is like the total opposite".... after coming to an agreement that they prob wouldnt see eachother on Friday night he told her that he would come for 10 minutes before going to his other plans... so her responce to him telling her that he was going to come for 10 minutes was " whats the point of coming if its only for 10 minutes?" I'll rather see you on Sat night or Monday or wateva" ....

I STILL dont understand where this girl is coming from, or wtf is going through her head, but the only reason that i could think of her not wanting her bf to come, is that she had another guy on her eye's.

BUT

After that night, he (my freind)(her bf) spoke to some people that were there and saw her etc and she wasnt with any other guys there, she was with her 2 girl friends for the majority of the night, except for ONE of her guy CLOSE friends that was drunk and she was "helping" him etc.

Ok... i wont make this post too long... but overall, what do you think is going on in this girls head? What does she want/feel etc?

Laterz...;)

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pimping your friend like a pro.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's just your typical attention *****. The fact that she ignores him when she's around her friends is a big red flag. It shows that she's somehow ashamed of him, or doesn't want the attention from her guy friends to stop because she's in a relationship.

My question is what does this guy do for this chick? Does he buy her lots of 5hit?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wierd Wierd Wierd...

Originally posted by Desdinova
My question is what does this guy do for this chick? Does he buy her lots of 5hit?

Not that i know of hey... He is relativelly good looking though (he is a model).... So i dought that she is shamed of him, especially when she KNOWS that half of the girls in the place are looking at him and wishing they could get with him.... I'm a good friend of his, and i know he is a good guy, and he would never cheat on her, nor will he flirt with other girls... but i dont know.... all i can say, is that some woemn out there are f*cked in the head and i simply dont understand them sometimes;)

oh well:rolleyes: ... Thanx for the replies...

Laterz...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo this sounds like too much useless drama, sounds like the ***** is just your average girl.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?

Originally posted by Julian
Yo this sounds like too much useless drama, sounds like the ***** is just your average girl.

So then what's the difference between this girl, which u describe as being "your average girl" to an attention wh0re?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is more like a backstreet boy
I dont think thats a good thing.

However I think you're right, OP and she is an attention wh0re. Your friend should definitely drop her. Why would you want to date a girl who feels embarased to be with you?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So then what's the difference between this girl, which u describe as being "your average girl" to an attention wh0re?
they are all attention wh0res ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.....

Originally posted by AverageFC
I dont think thats a good thing.

Why would you want to date a girl who feels embarased to be with you?

1) Backstreet boy isnt a bad thing, its a way of saying that he is a person that dresses rather smartly, and thats why he wouldnt fit into the "punk" crowd.

2) She's not embarrased of HIM, she is just too insecure of what others will think, but when i saked her today, she said that it was about HER and NOT about HIM.

Overall, in my opinion, this girl has some serious issues, and is way too immature for her age (16 or 17).

I spoke to my friend today about her and he told me that he really likes her alot, so he will just give it time and hoppe that with time she will mature abit and get over her issues, but he said that if this carries on for alot longer, then he will have no choice but to end it... so ya.... i hope all goes well for him though;)

Thanx for the replies...

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunatelly true!

Originally posted by Julian
they are all attention wh0res ;)

Your actually 100% RIGHT!

Every girl LOVES attention, no matter WHO she is! *shudder* girls piss me off sometimes... $luts!! :mad:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, they all can be; some just are WAY moreso than others.

Anyways, I'm amazed he doesn't next her six ways to China. If I were him, she would have been nexted three times over already; one for being "embarassed" to be with me, one for flirting with her guy friends, and one for trying to tell me to stay away from a punk show cuz I don't dress punk (personally, I dress in a lot of designer stuff, yet I listen to punk rock, all kinds of metal, from prog metal to death metal, and a whole host of other stuff)