Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another AFC throws his life away having dedicated it to one woman...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://tinyurl.com/ltymcm

Makes me think of this Robert Frost quote...

"A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes."

You succeeded DJ AM where Owen Wilson failed but ultimately the only thing you accomplished was giving that 22 year old cvm dumpster you were involved with a life long ego boost.

Congratulations.

So very sad and preventable this AFCism.

Stories like this are why I hate feminism so much lads.

It directly trained DJ AM to have a beta mentality which eventually culminated in a self destruction that ended in death.

DJ AM would've been better off had he found Rollo's posts here instead of sucking down those drugs...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86448

Alas he's now wormfood while his ex runs around looking for the Keys to the V.I.P.

AFC's in lurker land take note: This scenario is what happens all too often to men who choose to live their lives entirely based on one woman's approval rather than their own. :rolleyes:

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Their is an old phrase "Daughters are God's revenge on Immoral fathers".

Sometimes I wonder if feminished beta AFCs are Gods revenge on Immoral mothers.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really an AFC if you had sex with probably hundreds of girls? I'm sure DJ AM pumped loads of females whereever he played.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a waste.

The guy survived a plane crush almost a year ago and instead of getting a new perspective on life, he choose to drown himself with drugs because some stupid broad dumped him.

I can't wait for the news about how she will come out and say that she is feeling all torn up inside just to save face, but deep down she doesn't really give a sh1t but will just relish in her new found attention.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she supposed to stay with him until HE would brake up with HER? It's stupid!

That dude was beyond AFC.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
Are you really an AFC if you had sex with probably hundreds of girls? I'm sure DJ AM pumped loads of females whereever he played.
Yes, an AFC can get laid like Hugh Heffner and still be an AFC.

What makes a Don Juan ie DJ is how a man interacts with women.

A DJ doesn't make a woman or her approval of him his entire world.

A woman to a DJ is simply a nice side compliment to his life.

Not his ENTIRE life as the feminized society trains us from birth to believe.

The feminist society has trained us so well to believe that women are our reason for existing that it sounds callous to say otherwise but it really is not true.

We can exist for a variety of personal reasons not just what the feminized society tells us.

DJ AM was trained like the rest of us to believe that without a certain woman's approval he may as well be dead and he made good on that idea, this culture of death that feminism promotes.

He should have been taught that life isn't over once a certain woman leaves you, rather its just beginning.

He should have also been presented the idea of what would he have done had that woman stayed with him but died of cancer or died in a plane crash or something?

See when you make another person your entire world and reason for living you've handed over your very existance to a highly uncertain path.

At any time the uncertain path can end.

Thats why its better to base your life on something certain that will always be there for you to fall back on and begin a new should a girlfriend or wife leave you.

Community service work isn't going anywhere, hobbies of various kinds aren't going anywhere, the gym and cardio and sports aren't going anywhere.

Plenty of stable certain things to base one's life on other than a woman that will never dissapear and leave a man hanging...often quite literally in Jenkins and David Carradine's case. :rock:

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a guy with his status, I'll never understand why he killed himself. The man had choices not like the average joe.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a guy with his status, I'll never understand why he killed himself. The man had choices not like the average joe.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad.

I think the lesson is....even becoming a celebrity, who dated actresses (nicole ritchie, mandy moore), its not the perfect escape. Money is not the escape. Doing something you love isnt (in am's case, djing).

You have to control your demons. Its funny how some celebrities seem to almost have a model life. Say like Will Smith. He seems pretty well liked. You never hear terrible things about him. Some celebs you never think of suicide.

But other celebs...heath ledger, owen wilson, now dj am. Demons that are too powerful.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
I don't know the whole story, but he was probably like so many men today- he believed in fairy tales. When a fairy tale is your reality and your real life experiences fail to live up to your ideal, it's a recipe for disaster.

Seems a lot of men are murdering others and taking their own lives due to dependency issues.

If you believe in the "Myth of the Soulmate" and "Myth of the Quality Woman" it can be pretty devastating when you can't find the perfect woman, or when you DO find the perfect woman she runs off with her boss and steals your money.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rest in peace DJ AM, owner of one of dopest clubs to party at

LAX Hollywood - had one of my funnest nights partying this year
LAX Vegas - same

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats amazing about the story you posted Rollo is that it seems to keep with a common theme in that when men kill their spouses you always hear about them flying the coop so to speak when on the other hand if a woman like say a Meagan Susan Vice does it she sits tight puts on the waterworks and hopes the cops buy her story which they usually do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5bB8P2Zmk

Well they didn't buy it in Dalia's case thankfully.

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
man, that's crazy

I feel for that dude, though I think there was no need to take it to that level... that's beyond AFC to me, that's straight up depressed and obsessed

when you love someone you do some crazy things....

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONEitis is a psychological disorder.

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
ONEitis is a psychological disorder.

aren't you married??

does that mean you don't hold your wife in any higher value than a random chick on the street?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely I do, but I don't have a ONEitis relationship with her either.

There is no ONE. There are some good Ones, and some bad Ones, but there is no ONE.

Read this: ONEitis

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is if he killed himself because she left or if she left because he was hitting the pipe again? If the latter, she was just the nail in the coffin. The man survived a bad crash and saw people he knew hurt or dead, which can mess a man up and make him want to get hooked on something. So unless he left a note saying it was her and only her he was concerned about, I think it was a relapse that got him more than anything.

Salamence

Banned
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
My question is if he killed himself because she left or if she left because he was hitting the pipe again? If the latter, she was just the nail in the coffin. The man survived a bad crash and saw people he knew hurt or dead, which can mess a man up and make him want to get hooked on something. So unless he left a note saying it was her and only her he was concerned about, I think it was a relapse that got him more than anything.

I agree with this cat

When a man life go down in spirals, anything can set him over the edge

Is wasn't the fact that she was his "world" or nothing, it was that he was depressed and thought his life was over after so many things went wrong