Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anonymous wingmen. A good idea?

Is hooking up with a strange wingman a good idea?

• Hell yea, my friends are chumps.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Hell no, he might be a chump.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be inviting a hookup with a DJ wannabe, a RAFC, an AFC, a guy with no looks, no style, no game, no intelligence. Someone who wants to get in your way and feed off your game. Basically, someone who will do your game more harm than good.

You might also be hooking up with the suavest best looking guy on here. You just can't tell.

What do you guys think?

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've met 2 DJ's so far. One I'd talked to for a year or so, and another only a week or two. They drove up to BUF together and I must say it wasn't too shabby. After all, if you meet someone and they are just an AFC/RAFC/DJWB you could always just approach solo with them chilling in the background taking some mental notes and just take turns. Having somone to share your battles/stories/ideas with is invaluble in this game.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just check the past messages this guy has made, and check out how he is. It gives you a pretty good idea of what he is.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always ask for a picture or some sort of unbiased rating of skills (ie.: I would say that I have more bad days picking up chicks then good days, or on a scale from 1(retarded with women) to 10(Master DJ) that I am 4)...

or checking out what the person posts... the only thing is that you might end up being the teacher rather then the pupil... and I could see that being an advantage in some ways.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
F**k...if he's keeping her friends busy...

That's the main thing...find a decent looking dude who's attracted to her friend(s) and sic him on them while you work the one YOU'RE into.

As far as OTHER DJs, like was said, if you don't get a true DJ vibe off the guy, the best thing to do would be to take turns approaching and seeing what happens. And again, really, all the wing has to do is distract the other girl(s) from the target.

Having a neutral observer instead of someone who's in the mix with you, though, could yield some decent insight.