Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Annoying date - walked out

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I met this girl on POF. She started with the sexual innuendos and sexual flirting in texts. But I called her out and said no sexual flirts until we meet. Women like to test guys with that cr*ap. So she complied. But she pushed it at times.

Anyway last night I met her at a bar and immediately she was lively and talkative. But her arms were crossed. Aloof body language.
After a few drinks---she started busting on this guy across the bar wearing an ugly santa shirt and she tells me she saw him a grocery store today. I said so what? He seems Ok. He is just being a man. She said "but he didn't change his shirt." I said so what?
I said to her...."Do you want me set you up with him? He looks like your type. She said puhlease! I could easily have him if I wanted too. I said I dare you to walk over there. She said no. I said chicken sh*t.. Then she orders another drink, another drink and then another drink. Then she wants to order food. I said no. She said come on! Its the holidays. So I had another beer and ate a little.
I flirted with her a little and busted on her, etc. Then she started busting on me....I said its the first date chill out...she said ......and the last date. I said...OUCH. Then she said nice shirt...is that a violet color? She said get this girl a shot of whiskey. I then stared her down. What did you just say to me? Watch your mouth woman. I said to her nice shirt where is the rest of it? I wasn't feeling any vibes from her after that.
She did say some sexual stuff to me like...I hope you showered tonight cause might get lucky, etc. I wasn't buying her BS.
Then she tried being funny by getting her smartphone out. I said.... put the phone away. Then she said she wanted to link up the jukebox to play music. Then we laughed some more, joked around, and typical BS.
I got annoyed with her eventually and started watching football. She said ....am I annoying you? You seemed annoyed with my sense of humor. I said your humor is dry, but no big deal. I get it.

So finally after she had 6 hard drinks and was drunk. I leaned back and said to her......"you are not attracted to me" She said...." I think your funny". I said there is no chemistry. She smiled and beating around the bush. I said ....no chemistry. She said no.
So I got up, grabbed my jacket, and walked out. I left her with the entire $80 bill. Then she texts me two hours later....."Thank you for stating the obvious and getting the **** out. Merry Christmas."

I didn't even reply to her text. Any of you guys deal with this BS? Should I save face and not text her back?

Last edited:

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I woulda just tried to smash as quickly as possible once I knew she was drunk. Seem like that was all she wanted judging by the sexual tones before the date and her allowing herelf to get drunk on a 1st date knowing what it could have possibly lead to..my 2 cents.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I woulda just tried to smash as quickly as possible once I knew she was drunk. Seem like that was all she wanted judging by the sexual tones before the date and her allowing herelf to get drunk on a 1st date knowing what it could have possibly lead to..my 2 cents.
You're horrible.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just judging off of the title alone, much less the post, he clearly doesn't like the girl. So why should he fvck someone that he doesn't like?
As if "liking" a woman is required to quickly bending her drunk a$$ over in the parking lot, blasting your kids on her face, throwing up the deuces AND leaving her with the bill. ALL women on POF are trash, only good for a quick lay. She must have been somewhat attractive as OP didnt leave the bar the second he saw her.

TL;DR
Woman was drunk
OP didnt like woman
OP coulda hit the drunkie and left

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you worrying about making a connection? Go out have fun and try to make sex happen. Who gives a fvck about chemistry... that is chick emotional bullsh!t.

No problem ending a date if you're not having fun but I would never stiff anyone with a bill without paying half.

Last edited:

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As if "liking" a woman is required to quickly bending her drunk a$$ over in the parking lot, blasting your kids on her face, throwing up the deuces AND leaving her with the bill. ALL women on POF are trash, only good for a quick lay. She must have been somewhat attractive as OP didnt leave the bar the second he saw her.

TL;DR
Woman was drunk
OP didnt like woman
OP coulda hit the drunkie and left
Not everyone can just fvck a woman without at least some kind of emotional connection. Though I do agree that the women on POF are trash. But if I don't like a woman, I cannot even get hard for her. Chemistry is a must.

Haven't you been around an attractive woman that you couldn't stand? Or been somewhere that had a hot woman that guys hated because she was a snob??

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone can just fvck a woman without at least some kind of emotional connection. Though I do agree that the women on POF are trash. But if I don't like a woman, I cannot even get hard for her. Chemistry is a must.

Haven't you been around an attractive woman that you couldn't stand? Or been somewhere that had a hot woman that guys hated because she was a snob??
For the most part I DO agree. All Im saying is, OP and the POF b!tch didnt have any mental chemistry, but maybe with a few more drinks in him, he could have said screw it and look to exploit her for possible sexual chemistry, as that would have been the only thing she would of had to offer him.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part I DO agree. All Im saying is, OP and the POF b!tch didnt have any mental chemistry, but maybe with a few more drinks in him, he could have said screw it and look to exploit her for possible sexual chemistry, as that would have been the only thing she would of had to offer him.
If you want to build chemistry with a women then the first thing you have to do is not care about chemistry.

Your job as a man is to fvck her... that is it. You have to build rapport... but that just happens naturally if she is intereted she will try to build rapport buy selling herself to you.

Get her to talk and find where you have something in common build on that. But if she isn't working to impress you then you failed the physical attraction test. Don't take it personal every chick is different one might think you are hot... another she just doesn't feel it.

In this case you just didn't connect and you should have just ended the date after the 1st drink.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
You are right about the chemistry being a woman's domain. But hell, she was fvcking annoying.
She told me once she ate "worms and maggots" at some festival. Then she said she liked to kiss lots of other men and liked sex a lot. I didn't know what kind of "nasty" I was dealing with. I am glad she was telling me all this because the more she did, the more I wanted to pass on her.
Women like that are obnoxious and I couldn't "plow" her knowing what I had known about her. Been there, done that.
Chicks are nasty on POF.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just sounds like a repulsive slag.

My attraction would have plummeted too. Think that's quite normal.

Some guys like the chase as much, if not more so, than the sex.

A woman shoving her vagina in your face, talking about how much c*ck she's had, and inquiring whether you've taken a shower to 'get lucky', is not attractive at all.
This is girl talk for "i don't like you so im going to act like a classless pig around you and see how much of it you will take"

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
She texted me afterwards and said.......
"Thank you for stating the obvious and getting the fvck out. Merry Christmas."

I replied the next day with .."you're welcome."

I would love to go off on her and tell her she was fat and ugly and had moles on her face which is why I ran for the door. I was so pissed to let her get away with this crap.
She thought I was funny? What was funny was watching the expression on her face when I jumped off my bar stool and ran out the door ---leaving her with the entire bar tab. Cvnt.

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me afterwards and said.......
"Thank you for stating the obvious and getting the fvck out. Merry Christmas."

I replied the next day with .."you're welcome."

I would love to go off on her and tell her she was fat and ugly and had moles on her face which is why I ran for the door. I was so pissed to let her get away with this crap.
She thought I was funny? What was funny was watching the expression on her face when I jumped off my bar stool and ran out the door ---leaving her with the entire bar tab. Cvnt.
POF is notorious for bar slvts. You are new so obviously you are just learning this. You sound butt hurt because she wasn't attracted to you?

Get over yourself man, next time walk out after 2 drinks or sh*t even after the worms & maggot comment. Amazes me how grown ass men get there panties in a bunch over a POF sloot.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was hot, who gives a crap? Do what you gotta do to get laid and leave. If she was fat and ugly though, you shouldn't have even gone out on a date with her. Though she was somewhat of a cvnt, not gonna lie. I think you responded wrong to a lot of what she was saying though. A bit too uptight. Some things you handled with decently enough though.

EDIT: Did not read your second post. Yeah to hell with that b!tch, that was too much and pretty disgusting. Good job leaving OP, I myself and most other men would leave immediately after hearing that sh!t.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was hot, who gives a crap? Do what you gotta do to get laid and leave. If she was fat and ugly though, you shouldn't have even gone out on a date with her. Though she was somewhat of a cvnt, not gonna lie. I think you responded wrong to a lot of what she was saying though. A bit too uptight. Some things you handled with decently enough though.
He shouldn't have ate $hit to get laid from the "hot girl". Once she was talking about eating worms and drinking 6 drinks off of him, it was clear she was trying to turn him off and use him as a chump to get drunk.

It's kinda like on the movie white chicks when the detective pretending to be a lady was eating all gross and nasty and Latrell was infatuated and fell even more in love.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He shouldn't have ate $hit to get laid from the "hot girl". Once she was talking about eating worms and drinking 6 drinks off of him, it was clear she was trying to turn him off and use him as a chump to get drunk.

It's kinda like on the movie white chicks when the detective pretending to be a lady was eating all gross and nasty and Latrell was infatuated and fell even more in love.
Oh sh!t, I didn't read his second post. Yeah you are right, disregard what I posted.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he DID GOOD! Left her with the whole bill, what a SMART man! Enlightened. I need to follow suit.
Yeah that was sh!tty, but it's her way of paying him back for wasting his time disrespecting him. "I hope you showered tonight cause might get lucky" who says that to a person? That's dangling her pvssy over his head like he's a dog drooling for a treat. She even asked for a meal too and he didn't want to but pleaded for it and he gave in a bit. Why would she try to persuade him instead of just getting food? She knew damn well he was gonna pay for it until he got sick of her sh!t.