"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Annoyed

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Damn, this is the third time I've met someone who has no respect as to call me and say that she can't make it for a get-together.
I called her cell today to confirm that she couldn't make it for today (because she had told me that she may have homework to do) and not shy.
She's out in Coquitlum doing homework (which I do believe) and appologized.
I told her to give me a heads-up next time and that I'll give her a call some other time.
I don't intend to call her until I come back from Ontario.
I leave in 1 week and will be gone for 1 month.
I think my actions are alright, she's not LTR material.
I'm more interested in messing around with her.
Anyways, what do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

topdog3853

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Don't ever let a women disrespect you man. Especially in the beginning because they will walk all over you.
 

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hence why I'm planning to goto Ontario without calling her, when I said I would.
She knows I'm going soon, she said that we could go do something next week, I ended the conversation with I'll give you a call or something and then hung-up.
 

Entity

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
USA
good...she'll get a taste of her own medicine..damn rude of her to do that to you
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top