"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Anna Kournikova's Man is a Don Juan, as if you didn't know that...

Evan_M

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sp...e=Guarding+Anna+is+a+full-time+job+...+really

"She's not exactly making it easy for us," Videnschek said. "She's constantly slipping away, walking away from us and not letting us know that she's going somewhere."

Who said it was easy being Anna? All day long, she was on the phone trying to reach some guy, who was not returning her phone calls. So she kept breaking away from the bodyguards, trying to find a little privacy to talk on her cell phone and reach this guy. (And by the way, what kind of idiot doesn't return phone calls from Anna?) "
To answer this AFC's question...A Don Juan!

I thought the above was funny and insightful.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

fan27

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
52
" (And by the way, what kind of idiot doesn't return phone calls from Anna?) "

The kind of guy that is going to have her legs wrapped around his face!
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by fan27
" (And by the way, what kind of idiot doesn't return phone calls from Anna?) "

The kind of guy that is going to have her legs wrapped around his face!
or the opposite.

:D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I was wondering what happened to Sir_Chancealot...
 

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
Uhm, well that 'guy' would be Enrique Iglesias. I think that explains everything.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Haha! Reminds me of the HB female friend that I've been dealing with lately:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32412&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Last Sunday I "forgot" to meet her -- just to see what would happen. She called my house! I was out, so she called me again 45 mins. later! I said that I had "sorta spaced it off", she offered a little later, but I said I was "too tired".

The next morning, she called me AGAIN, but I was gone. She cornered me after class and offered Wednesday -- she had a wedding to go to the next day (not hers!), which was our usual time.

Strange, huh?

And, when I was at her apt., she and her roommate were checking messages. One said, "Hi J., this is J., I'm just calling to tell you I love y--" (she clicked to the next message). Ha. Mystery solved. An AFC boyfriend!

"What kind of idiot doesn't return phone calls from Anna?" The "idiot" who gets the girl(s), that's who!

BGMan :D
 
Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You'd have to have a DJ attitude to hold down a girl with such arrogantly high self-esteem. But you'd also have to hold her attention long enough to make an impression, don't you think? :)
 
Top