Angry with Wingman

kapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DJ

I need some help and advice on this. I have been reading the DJ forum, bible and fast seduction for some time now. I feel it has helped me to improve my game and made me a better person. I am more confident, more ****y funny and smart and I have taken more steps to improve myself. Such as I stopped biting my nails and are looking more healthier and cleaner I go Karate twice a week and gym 4 times a week, my body is looking in better shape and people notice and say how good I look.

The problem is I feel alone I had two wingman but feel have lost them and am very angry with them one of them I feel I just want to beat him up (WHICH I KNOW IS WRONG AND IS NOT THE DJ WAY BUT I FEEL BETRAYED).

Wingman 1
Is my cousin, before we used to go out every weekend, go out to bars and clubs, go shopping and pull ladies. Since he has his girlfriend now he is most of the time with her and I feel his attitude has changed towards me. When ever I say lets go out he say’s he can’t because he is with her. Once she lied to my cousin and said she came up to me and said hello and I ignored her, which is a lie and I would not do that so I don’t trust her, also I feel that my cousin now is just using me for money. Every time now we go out which is once every 3 months he say’s he does not have any money and I end up paying even when we go out to bars coming home I am paying for the cabs. He is more of a burden now if anything. Whenever I say lets go out he says yes to start with and when it comes closer to the occasion he just pulls out and says he is with his lady. I am sorry to say this but this has really angered as I feel used. This week he is going on holiday with a friend, he did not have the decency to ask me if I wanted to come and I ask him to come when ever I go out. When ever we go out most of the time I am paying for things and it really annoys me what should I do?

He say’s I am jealous because he has a girlfriend and I don’t. That is not the case as I used to have one when he was going out with his but I was not feeling her and she was taking the relationship to seriously?

He is a good bloke but I feel he is using me and I want to beat him up for that, what should I do?

Wingman 2
Is my friend from school, we have been friends for 7 years now. He is a good friend but has been out of a job for 5 months, since that time he has only come out once and that was for my birthday. He has not come out since when ever I ask him lets go out he say’s he can’t because of money situation, even if it is local in the neighbourhood he says no, even if I pay. He is a good friend but he is messed up I think he does not know what he want’s in life and he is pissing me of with this at the moment. I don’t know what to do?

So the bottom line is I feel I am alone and am back to the beginning, in finding a wingman. Once I have a wingman that is on the same level as me I know I can come back and kike some ass.

Just wondering if this is any advice to give on finding a wingman?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
**** a wingman you dont need those suckas.

your cousin is a *****, blood is thicker then water and hes runnin around with some psycho troll ignoring you.

Wait till she dumps him and he comes back trying to hang out with you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have more than one wingman. You should have a squadron.