Angry Females

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, ive got a new tip for you. Never ever tell any girl you want to sleep with that girls can be categorized as easily as they can be. Don't even hint at it. They respond so incredibily defensively its almost hysterical. They want to be individual, they want to think theyre different. Anything that contradicts that belief will be responded to with malice and unjustified arrogance. I just had a girl IM me that had read one of my posts. She said it, as well as the site was completely wrong and idiotic, yet the only reasons she could muster for that was that she thought it was stupid, and her friends did too.

I asked her then what she looked for in a guy.

She replied with personality and looks. real descriptive eh? When i said that was a bit vague, she responded by saying "no, not really" and nothing more. She even made a sarcastic comment that about women being illogical. Anybody else find that kinda funny?

Anyway then, aside from the close-minded 15 year girls trolling the boards these days, just remember not to let any of this information be heard by a target. Some very open minded women have actually contributed to this board in great ways, (penkitten, wyldfire for starters), but they are a very small minority in the world. Most will respond to any technique to attract girls with absolute denial and they will then put their defenses right up.

later dudes

EDIT: Hey i just thought of something talking to a girl and doing this very same thing. tell them theyre different, and they'll be eating out of your hand trying to juice you for reasons why theyre different. interest level will raise.

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I let them know. They hated me after because they thought it was so arrogant. 2 months later they came back with this "You were right about everything... I'm sorry"

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young chicks argue over the stupidest things:)
remember that haha

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to believe this

That was my sister.

She saw my browsing the site a few minutes ago, asked me if there was "anything new" there of interest. I didn't know what she was talking about, then she told me she had chatted with someone on the forum, that, to paraphrase, she was "a genius compared to him."

She hates this site because she's only read the stuff that is actually idiotic--the "I got drunk and pissed my pants when this chick gave me a lapdance, is that bad?" type things. She hasn't read the core of what's here, the real pan y mantequilla. She was in the process of bringing up the transcript when she used the word "residue," which caused me to say "big word, three syllables." This angered her so she wouldn't show it to me. If you wouldn't mind posting it...

She's not a fat, egotestical girl. She IS egotistical, but perhaps justifiably. She's naive and has a great deal to learn, having been in High School for less than a year. She doesn't have the best control of her emotions, she has to work on that. She frequently generalizes and doesn't appear to double check her assertions very often; when I do prove her wrong she becomes silent for a moment and then immediately tries to change the subject. But she has changed a great deal, and I can confidently say that in spite of our differences I consider her a friend. She has a lot of potential.

And about the individualistic thing--it's kind of like a catch 22 with her. She has trouble doing practically anything on her own in public but she's very adament about being different from other girls (a statement that does have some merit to it). She likes being around other people but doesn't seem to enjoy having a great deal in common with them. That's why you may have gotten the reaction that you DID get.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: You're not going to believe this

Originally posted by Salacious D
That was my sister.

She saw my browsing the site a few minutes ago, asked me if there was "anything new" there of interest. I didn't know what she was talking about, then she told me she had chatted with someone on the forum, that, to paraphrase, she was "a genius compared to him."

She hates this site because she's only read the stuff that is actually idiotic--the "I got drunk and pissed my pants when this chick gave me a lapdance, is that bad?" type things. She hasn't read the core of what's here, the real pan y mantequilla. She was in the process of bringing up the transcript when she used the word "residue," which caused me to say "big word, three syllables." This angered her so she wouldn't show it to me. If you wouldn't mind posting it...

She's not a fat, egotestical girl. She IS egotistical, but perhaps justifiably. She's naive and has a great deal to learn, having been in High School for less than a year. She doesn't have the best control of her emotions, she has to work on that. She frequently generalizes and doesn't appear to double check her assertions very often; when I do prove her wrong she becomes silent for a moment and then immediately tries to change the subject. But she has changed a great deal, and I can confidently say that in spite of our differences I consider her a friend. She has a lot of potential.

And about the individualistic thing--it's kind of like a catch 22 with her. She has trouble doing practically anything on her own in public but she's very adament about being different from other girls (a statement that does have some merit to it). She likes being around other people but doesn't seem to enjoy having a great deal in common with them. That's why you may have gotten the reaction that you DID get.

mmmm nah bro. ive seen her type b4, shes different only in the fact that shes a sociopath. you proved though what i said about why she exploded like that tho. she had to try and prove to herself that this site was false, she had to do that because it threatened her very identity. what is she if she is not different?
nothing? the same? she wants to believe she is intelligent, so she trys to disprove others. Her reasons although absolutely ridiciously to anyone with a brain, prove to herself that she is right, and thats all she cares about, building up her ego inside her mind. The ego is self-serving and all consuming, however ridiculous the person's ways of building it, the ego will only believe that it is right and no other ideas will even be considered.

maybe she'll outgrow it, who knows.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to seem like the guy abandoning the cause here, but I think you're wrong.

"Girls react defensively when you categorize them" - duh. For comparison, try reading some womens' sites; they categorize men in much the same way we categorize women [we have sluts, girlfriend material, friend, (whatever), they have pricks, jerks, boy toys, (whatever)]. I know I'd react to those defensively too.

Categorization is not helpful, because people are complex. Often, it's too easy to toss a girl into the "prude" category (or whatever) and then later find out you were wrong. Of course it's hard to argue with categorizations, because they're vague standards and people are complex -- by women's standards, I'm sure every guy has different qualities that could justify them calling us jerks, or good guys, or anything in between... Same for girls.

HOW do you argue with a categorization, anyway? "I'm not a prick?" That's the same kind of defensive reaction you said was dumb from that other girl. So basically, it's all just a useless label.

er reasons although absolutely ridiciously to anyone with a brain, prove to herself that she is right, and thats all she cares about, building up her ego inside her mind. The ego is self-serving and all consuming, however ridiculous the person's ways of building it, the ego will only believe that it is right and no other ideas will even be considered.
And you are above all this, naturally? I think your reaction to her disagreement (figuring she must be sociopathic) just proves you have done exactly the same thing. Disagreeing only makes someone insane when you are utterly convinced your own way is the right way. I will grant that she's probably immature (most 14-15 year old girls are) and that her reaction was dumb; but at the same time, you can't say you're completely above that.

I think that we need to recognize that categorizing people is useless. Of course we form opinions about people as a result of talking to them; but you can't judge people that easily, and they have a right to be mad when you do.

This isn't intended as a flame, but I think you need to reconsider your opinions on this subject.