Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And the shaming of the American man continues....

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article appeared today on my facebook page and I'm just sickened how men are more and more being cast as the bad guy.

http://thedailybanter.com/2014/06/dear-men-everywhere-women-scared-us/

Here are some of the FB comments.

xxxxx The idea behind things like this is NOT that ALL guys are douche-bags Mike. The idea behind it is that all women have to put up with this kind of things from men, and that IS an issue for ALL guys.

Think about it like this; if you have a wife/girlfriend, a mother, and two grandmothers, it's likely that at least one woman who you are very close to considers herself to have been sexually assaulted at some point. So while articles like this address all men, it's not because that behavior is exhibited BY all men, it's because the issue concerns us all.
2 hrs · Like · 4
xxxx Hey I like this guy
1 hr · Like · 3
xxxx
1 hr · Like · 1
xxxxxx Not all men do this. All women have to deal with this.
1 hr · Like · 1
xxxxx Oh okay, so to be clear the headline "Dear MEN" doesn't apply to all men? Glad we cleared that up...
1 hr · Like · 1
xxxxx Mike, read this with your good eye, it is ADDRESSING all men, NOT because all men act this way, but because IT IS an issue that all men need to RECOGNIZE.
1 hr · Like · 3
xxxxxx Why do I need to recognize that these type of idiots exist? Why? What does anything in that article have to do with me? And for the record, not all women have to deal with **** like this. Pretty sure my wife has never gotten any texts like that. Either way, Do either myself, Nick, or Chris have anything at all in common with these guys? No. So stop lumping yourself (and myself) in with them.

http://themassengillreport.files.wordpress.com/.../douche...
themassengillreport.files.wordpress.com
themassengillreport.files.wordpress.com
1 hr · Like
xxxxx Mike, if you can't recognize that this is not just about texts then I don't know what to tell you.
1 hr · Like · 2
xxxxx "Dear MEN: This is why women have every right to be disgusted with US" < That, coupled with the opening paragraph is what gets old. None of us are anything like the "men" discussed in the article. He meant "Douchebags" so he should have said "Docuhebags."
And, I think this is pretty obvious, if the headline were "Dear WOMEN: You're all *****s..." no amount of explanation or qualification would mitigate the harm.
1 hr · Like
xxxxxxNick, I get entirely that this is about absurd texts SOME men send to SOME women. My beef is with the headline and opening tone of the article. Other than that, it's pretty hilarious.
1 hr · Like · 1
xxxxxx I think we are over thinking this one.. xxxxx.. Always mister politically correct! Haha
1 hr · Like · 1
xxxx I didn't write the editor of my local paper. Just made a quick observation. That is all...
1 hr · Like
xxxxx I will just make this final observation though... No, not "all women" have to deal with the **** portrayed in that article. If you think "all women" get texts like that or are treated that way, you might want to find new female friends. Just off the top of my head I'd say I know maybe 3 or 4 female friends who have probably had to put up with that ****, and a dozen or so who most certainly have not.
Not every woman hangs out at bars and deals with texts from pathetic rejects.
1 hr · Edited · Like
xxxxx I don't think that the point was that "all women" have to deal with obscene texts Mike, it's that all women have to deal with objectification.
1 hr · Like · 2
xxxxxx I like how the other convo ended.... You guys are boring.
xxxx photo.
1 hr · Like · 1
xxxx
xxxxxxphoto.
1 hr · Like · 1
xxxxxx You'd be amazed at how accurate the article is.. even within relationships 'men' get 'comfortable' and sometimes have their meriod n think they can get away with being buttheads lol I enjoyed the article
1 hr · Like · 2
xxxxxx And the shaming of the American male continues. Why don't women just create a petition to castrate the American man while they are at it? Ridiculous article.
2 mins · Like · 1

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol love the girl logic. Go on a dating app thats basically begging to be used for ONS and cheap sex based on physical attraction.....get offended when asked if they put out.

If a girls gonna use POF or Tinder or any **** like that, they gotta get used to it, otherwise delete it. Pretty simple.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid kids... This is what you get for trying to play video games with the people who designed the video game. I keep telling guys: "Quit playing texty games". Just stop. High school girls text.

I read down through the comments... awesome. One guy makes the argument: "Women are just as guilty" because they can "jump out of the cesspool" and quit dealing with the clowns. One woman takes that argument and tries stretching it to mean the guy is saying "stop dressing slutty and you won't get raped". Fantastic, and oh-so-typical "feminist ninja smokescreen" emotional argument escalation.

I wanted to take her argument and feed it back to her:
"Ok, by that same rationale you give, then, men should stop ƒucking fat chicks and fat chicks would disappear? If men didn't want women behaving obesely, then, they simply stop rewarding their obese behaviors and *poof* the obese behavior goes away? It seems sound, I'm going to spread the word. Once fat chicks can't get laid, or get any sort of attention for that matter, I'll bet stacks of cash that you'll start seeing a lot more women losing weight in order to have a social life. But, no, some desperate douche will always go for the lowest hanging fruit (or pick the fruit up off the ground, as is the case with divorced, single mommies). It's those same guys, the ones who will ƒuck (and marry, and cuckold for) fatties, that send these texts. How do I know? Fat chicks, used-up chicks, poor self-esteem chicks, and twisted abuse-lovers respond (they'll take what they can get), thus rewarding the "poor text" behavior, and the cycle comes full-circle.

If you want to have a chicken-or-egg argument, you have to acknowledge that there are two opposing dynamics."

That website is disgusting, by the way. A bunch of women, rubbing their online ego ****s: "Look at me! I'm getting attention! Give me more by laughing at my attention! So much drama! I'm great! I went out of my way to get more attention! Isn't it funny!?!!! Look how much we hate men! WeeEEEEeee! This is the best video game, EVAR!!!! 'Like' me on Facebook!"

Guys, please, stop texting. It's an inefficient form of communication. And, for the love of womankind, please stop ƒucking fatties.

Seriously, vow to yourself to never, ever, have sex with someone who weighs more than you. PLEASE! Fat chicks don't get laid in other countries like they do here, that's why you see so many here. Please, stop, it will be best for everyone.

Oh yeah... stop texting. You can't lose a game you don't play. Besides, fonts won't get a vagina wet, but your voice will. Use the telephone for what it is meant for.

/Rant Off

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The shaming of the white American man. Even though there were ethnics and blacks sending sexual messages out of the gate (and probably more often) this blog tried to label it "acting like a white guy".

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
The shaming of the white American man. Even though there were ethnics and blacks sending sexual messages out of the gate (and probably more often) this blog tried to label it "acting like a white guy".
Because the white male white knights gave the white females this power over them. You see it everyday in the courts and political systems.