Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And here you go. Better looking dude gets rejected after proposing @ McDonalds

Serenity

Reaction score
Public proposals of any kind is just pure stupidity, even if well executed. Puts a ton of pressure on the woman completely out of the blue, I would fvcking hate to be on the receiving end of something like that and that would instantly be the end of it.

Sure, might work out for some, but they better know their woman well enough to KNOW she'll like it that way. This guy obviously didn't know her well enough to know she'd absolutely hate this sort of thing (if it's even real).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
>>Meanwhile, eagle-eyed skeptics were quick to spot a wedding band already on the man’s finger, questioning if the public display of affection was even real, or just a stunt for social media.<<

That was my very first thought, it was a joke, he's probably never even seen her before.. lol
None on hers though.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy chit one anecdotal example vs the million of cases that blatant prove otherwise? Good-looking guys are fecked now! Seething! Cope, mald!

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure proposing at a McDonald’s - the chapel for the obese had nothing to do with it.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He went on one knee,yet she just carried on ordering her food!