Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anatomy of a short term relationship?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the 2nd date with this girl tomorrow. She's gonna come over here, we're going to go out for a drink, then come back to watch a movie. I'm gonna go for the lay using all the LMR busters I know.

Anyway, to my question...I want to **** this chick, but she's not LTR material. Not hot enough, and too sarcastic.

So let's say I **** her either tomorrow night or this weekend. How does a STR progress? See her a couple times a week for a few weeks, then dump her? Can we remain friends if this happens? I definitely don't want her getting into the girlfriend frame.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's thinking the same way you are, unless she's super-cool and sexually agressive.

Good stuff for you, wish I had one of those... wait a minute, I do! Dammit, gotta get organized... :rock:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like any other plate you spin, demonstrate with your actions that you have no intent on becoming exclusive with her, don not explain this to her overtly. Put her on ice for a bit after you get intimate with her (responsibly), warm her up a week or 2 later. Set the frame early and you can turn her into an FB or just let the plate fall if you want, the is to keep seeing other women at the same time.