as enjoying myself in a club..and while sitting a cute blond sat beside me and I start with a question and she answeered and we did some chit chat but it was noisy. Her friend aarives and she goes to dance with her . I stayed cool finished my drink and then danced a bit far from the duo. Slowly her friend sits at the side and then she comes and tells me my friend is high..I said its okay after all its Friday nite ! she smiles..then she started dancing wityh me and but glances her friend time and again and gestires her to come to the dance florr.but she declines..then I stpped in went straight to her friend , held her hnad and dragged her between us..I sawboth their faces glitter up and smiles everywhere around me..so we three starts dancing..then the band stopped and we return to our small corner in the bar..then to look not so sticky I excused myself to the toilet and spend a good 7 mins there and also took a stroll in the bar. When I return she is sticking very close to a white guy whom she barely knows and also her friend..they were talking very closely and she is all smiles..then I stand near her and she does not even notice me nor her friend..the to save my ass I slowly kept my glass and exit that place..now I am non white..but look good and dress well..now why did she not wait for me..why she had to get close to that guy...is it a white thing or she had a low IL level due to cultural ismatch..I am sure she was up for the nite..but I felt sort of un DJ to barge in or call her from behind when she is soo engrossed with her new mate who she met within my 7 ins of dissapearance..and not interested in me with whom she danced for around 30 mins..with some Kino and eye contact..explain please..thanks