Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Analyze this!

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I got into a strange situation that I can not recognize. And ussually I recognize mosts tests and games they play. So here's one I need your help on.

There is a girl (not HB but great personality and cute) that has had a crush on me like 8 months ago. Back then I didn't move in for the kiss close and from then on she kinda grew cold to me. Then her interest grew and then it would fall. Zig Zag like this from about 70% interest to 90% interest.

Everytime she sees me she's asking why I'm not calling her?! And on one night out with a couple of friends she encountered me with "You're a Liar Cestmoi! You'll never call!" as we dropped her off at her place. Met her several times since then and she's asked every time when am I going to call her. The last time was 3 weeks ago when her interest seemed more like 65% and she asked if i'd call for some reasons related to college (as her excuse).

Fast forward to today: I said to myself "what the hell", I'm in a phase where I'm improving my DJing and practing on all aspects. So I said, why not call one of the girls who's been asking why ain't I calling. And I chose her since she was the most persistant (mind you i've stood her up on a date twice!). So today I send her a funny text telling her she's won a prize: A call from me. When should she collect it. At 4pm or 5pm? 40 minutes later I get a text back telling me she's in another town and saying "stay good". Very short and on to the point.

Now I'm getting the feeling she's either:

A: Moved on
or
B: Thinks I'm playing her

Or is it something completely different?

Mind you again I only wanted to ask her out as a practice for me and LJBF her. Because she has some really nice girlfriends and I was hoping to form a FRIEND relationship with her.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like your ****y text to her. just forget about her if she aint gonna play along.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was her I'd have moved on too. You were too much of an a**hole to her. Look at it from her point of view - you say you'll call, then never do. And finally, when you do decide to grace her with your voice, you basically tell her that you're doing her a big favour by even talking with her. Very arrogant, very turn off. You'd probably have gotten away with it if it wasn't for the text msg you sent her.

Fine if you never wanted to get anywhere with her, but otherwise you've blown a good chance.

bp1974

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're over-analyzing this one. She didn't give you much of an answer, so write her off until you see her again - if you see her again.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I did send her a second text... Sorry I forgot to tell ya. I wanted to fix the situation.

But first: I wasn't being arrogant. As I do feel I am the prize - most honestly... Since all her HB friends love me! She should be happy that I would give her an opportunity.

And second I never said I'd call. She kinda assumed that because I asked her for her phone number. I mean she's also a friend, so when she got a phone number I just asked her what it is. I could tell by her reaction that she's think too much of this. From all happy face she went into a heartbroken face as in "oh no he's not gonna break my heart again?"... Gave me the number and afterwards kept asking me when would I call. Why do girls assume that if you take their number that you're showing romantic interest? I only took it as I would a number of an acquitance.

The second message:

Well the whole excuse she came up with 3 weeks ago was that she wanted my help with studying for an exam at college. Well in the second text I told her and her best friend (she used the bestfriend's cell to text back) in a ****y manner that they don't deserve to be in that town on vacation and said to her that I'm going to start studying tommorow (that's when I told her in the first message I'd call) and that I'll finish before they ever came back so she's gonna have to do what she can because I won't be helping her with the exam.

Did I do good or bad with the second text. I was just trying to regain power in a way. In that she didn't reject me, but I her. And that I only ever was gonna call for the exam. I didn't mention the exam in the first text.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think instead of saying that you are going to call, why not say the truth!?

Tell her "Ill call you when if im not busy."

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're trying to raise her IL with text messaging. It doesn't work. IL is easy to raise when you're with a girl in person. You have to do and say things when you're with her to have her thinking about you when you're gone. Women respond better to actions rather than words. Use your time & energy on girls who are physically present.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks all.

Here's the real problem.

I HATE ANSWERING MACHINES OR BIG BROTHERS.

So unless I'm sure she's at home, I ain't calling. I didn't want to raise interest thru a text- that's silly. I wanted to make sure she's here in the town tonight coz I wanted to practice tonight. Coz I know alot of people around here are on a vacation. So it was kinda of a test, but it failed in as much as it suceeded. I got my point, I found out she IS on a vacation as I have suspected, but I also gave off some creepy vibes.

Any advice? What would you have done? Would you have called to get her Big annoying brother and tell him you were looking for her or? I just hate that ****. Parents I can bare but...

In any case by the time I next see her I also see a serious relationship developing on my side (LTR), so can I use that somehow to let her know I only want her as a friend. I don't want to give her false hope.