"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Analysis of the Player, Ep 2: AMOG Destroyer

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
The past couple of episodes have been pretty good at displaying the kind of social behavior that you see and can take lessons from.

The arrogant/shy lawyer who couldn't convey his personality got a second reprieve. He realized that he wasn't playing the game right, changed strategies, and became more direct and tried to show his personality. He bought her flowers, etc. Unfortunately, during his 1-on-1 (ie isolation at club), he wasted it. Think about it, at a club or bar, when you've successfully isolated a hot chick, the CLOCK IS TICKING. Make every word, story, action count. He STILL came off as arrogant and didn't give her any COMFORT and TRUST.

From the moment you meet J.J., you get a DEFINITE impression of his personality. He's goofy, fun, and expressive. He's got great bodylanguage and facial expressions. His 1-on-1? GREAT EXAMPLE OF CAVEMAN TACTICS. First, he RAN with her, getting her pumped up. Then he PIGGYBACKED her. Danced, etc. Probably the only flaw I see in his game is that while he's pumping up her BUYING TEMPERATURE, he's not getting into DEEP RAPPORT with her. There is such a thing as being TOO funny, TOO ****y, etc. until a girl decides, "Hey, I want an emotional connection with this guy!"

Now AFC Jason get SERIOUSLY AMOGed when he A) tried to copy the lawyer's gift/supplication by buying a dessert and then got B) BIG TIME AMOGed when J.J. ATE the dessert, wrote his name on the plate, and FED her a piece of chocolate from his finger. LOL, YOU GOT AMOGed YOU AFC SUCKA!!!

Other things, how many of you AFCs would even have the balls to jump into bed with a bunch of girls and guys and cuddle with them all? or be dangerous/sexual and let her drip candle wax on you? but be original about it and not follow someone else's lead?

There's a lesson to be learned here, gentleDJAFCs. With women, you DO NOT ASK PERMISSION TO KINO. You ASSUME YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KINO HER (but within REASON and vis a vis escalation).

Again, AFC mistakes that keep on cropping up. Kyle got nominated because NONE of the girls got a good impression of the man's personality. Essentially and he admitted it himself, his game is only in isolation & rapport. He has no group dynamic skills or AMOGing. He's your typical "mysterious," "indifferent,"
and "cool" types who really only gets by on his good looks and muscles. Which is what a LOT of Naturals depend upon, but fail in mixed sets. He may be an absolute ANIMAL when it comes to social circle sarging, but put him in a night club or bar environment (ie HUNTING) and he'd fail miserably until some horny girl that wants an ONS just jumps on him.

The bold are beautiful and the shy will perish.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I like JJ the best of all the characters...even though he doesn't stand a chance. He acts too much like a wigga...(white acting nigga).

Chyno clowned him like a boy. Stole the moment and JJ ended up sleeping off the bed.

That girl needs a man not a clown also. Jokes can only go so far. When she wants someone to rock that bottom she is going to want a man for the job.

Chyno is the only brotha who I believe can handle it. This girl is a Freak which means she thrives on sex and attention.

Those fools need to step up and start turning on her sexual mind and rev it up into high gear. Get her panting and begging for it.

Fawk that back rub shyt and rubbing her feet!!!

Those private convo times are perfect for hitting some subtle convo that will leave her gasping.
 

CEF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Ottawa, Canada
You gotta remember that this is all pre-editied TV so they can play up whatever attributes of the 'players' they like. Having said that I find the show quite entertaining to watch. Even though it doesent portray anything real life its fun to watch and analyze.

I like JJ too. He is a huuuuge natural but he is not going to win in the end because he cant talk. If he ever gets some smarts he could become ungodly. He is fun to watch though. I laughed when they were in the restaurant and he said 'I dont think ive bought a woman flowers... ever!'. He will get into the final two or three though.

I thought it was interesting how Jinelle threw a HUGE ****block at the end by nominating Chyno for elimination. I mean thats just savage. It definitely shows you the value of isolation! I dont think the 'girlfriends' are going to be treated very well by the rest of the players if they keep trying to influence Dawns choices through pure muscle.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by CEF
I thought it was interesting how Jinelle threw a HUGE ****block at the end by nominating Chyno for elimination. I mean thats just savage. It definitely shows you the value of isolation! I dont think the 'girlfriends' are going to be treated very well by the rest of the players if they keep trying to influence Dawns choices through pure muscle.
I think this is a perfect example of ASD and GIRL CODE.

Her wings detected that there was TOO much comfort and sexuality between the two. They don't want her to appear slutty by getting TOO cozy. Notice that this happens in clubs too. Girls WILL ****block you if they see that their friends are too into you. The solution, of course, is to BEFRIEND HER PEER GROUP.
 
Top