Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Analysis of "The Game" book by Neil Strauss

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
That's the truth, and the truth means not everybody gets a fair chance as some people just naturally look better, sound better, and have more money. Nobody will buy that truth.
I'll buy that truth. How much ?

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Neil Stratus fell for the whole PUA skills bullsh!t. That's why somebody who looked better and had more money came along and took her like that.
Nobody took her. At the time of the story of Robbie Williams, she was with Style the whole time. Who knows why they broke up. Robbie Williams is still single and has not been in a relationship for god know's how long.

Their trying to tell you it takes skills that you can learn if you pay money when it really just means being an attractive person of which women want to be with. That's the truth, and the truth means not everybody gets a fair chance as some people just naturally look better, sound better, and have more money. Nobody will buy that truth.
You're missing the point. A lot of guys teach social skills, not canned routines.

Reaction score
I've read the whole book. Now it's time for me to return it back to the library. Let me reflect on any interesting ideas:

- it's possible for a place to become sarge saturated - all the lines/routines have been used by other people, so they are no longer unique. The more people learn this stuff, the more stale it seems to get. That is, anything that's being learned, may have already been practised on women many times before and thus even routines can become clicheed.

- wives and girl with boyfriends are much easier to get laid with than single women ??? Too many women just want to cheat. No 'ethics' or 'moral value' in this community - where AMOG's are legitimate husbands and boyfriends or even fiancees.

- People can not use women to fill their emptiness - the more women you sleep with doesn't help emptiness.

So, the start and middle of the book was impressive for me, but the end of it seemed drab. Places being 'sarged out' where nothing works to pick women anymore, PUA's having oneitis, political in-fighting sinking ships, and the overall mood near the ending seems rather sombre. PUA's leaving a trail of destruction leaving frustrated boyfriends, husbands and fiancees behind from their shallow female mates, and reaping what they are sowing in their own miserable lives by never seeming to have lasting relationships with the ones who truely matter to them.

Well, great book, if I were going to play around with something and get good at this, I know based on my own 'influences', I'd never go too far, like these other people. While, I dont know how it feels to be cheated upon since I never had a relationship before, and thus may lack sympathy to those who were cheated on or may not care, I still understand that there are morals and ethics that should be respected because what goes around comes around. Sure, you could do 50 women, but if you cant get the one woman you really want, or if she goes with someone else, what good is it?

Anyway, that's it. Overall, as critics say, it's a dissapointment, not too detailed in picking up women, just leaves little tid-bits here and there, and concepts, that any intelligent reader can 'connect the dots' and have a very rough routine.

But, what I learned from this book is:

ESP routines -- tried it today on a girl, correctly guessed her number 7.
(expalined the trick to her afterwards that it was 70% chance she would select that number and 'gave it away'.) Got her baffled for a minute though.

Cube-routine -- book doesn't give enough info, just one scenerio. My date baffled me with a huge box, opaque (not transparent), a different colour, and smashed it. The book was transparent, and another colour, but the lines would not have matched the selection and I folded on it.

I'm going to review C vs. U shaped smiles - and how long have you known each other may be looked at again.

Woman's opinion openers, on the book may also be interesting as well. Well, that's all I can say for now that I have taken by reading this book. It's not a dating or seduction bible by a long-shot, but it leaves nice tidbits of info here and there.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs charge that much because that is what the market brings.
What about pro athetes demanding millions? That's just what the market can get for them, while a female basketball player will gladly play for much, much less.

It's actually the consumer's fault for inflating the prices, not that guys just taking what is offered to them.

As far as the game goes, I think it;s an interesting read, but not really something that is a key piece to obtaining success with women. In that it reaches out to many men and changes their belief structure who would otherwise not have heard the message is it's power.

Neil readily admits to having borrowed skills from voice lessons to the Alexander Techniques to Mystery Method to hypnosis etc etc etc. basically, he kept what worked for him kind of like Bruce Lee or some ****.. the same thing lot of successful guys do.. find better ways of doing things and start to get better.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, the start and middle of the book was impressive for me, but the end of it seemed drab. Places being 'sarged out' where nothing works to pick women anymore, PUA's having oneitis, political in-fighting sinking ships, and the overall mood near the ending seems rather sombre.

But that's the way it happened, and that's the
message that Strauss was trying to put across.
I think what he's saying is that all of the PUA's
in the story got into the game for much the same
reason, but as it slowly consumed them,
transforming them into robots, they ended up
destroying their friendships, and being blinded
by greed.

This is another reason why Strauss chose to get
out of there, it became a community that had no
positive future for him and so once he found a girl
he thought was truly special he had no hesitations
leaving the community behind.

Anyway, that's it. Overall, as critics say, it's a dissapointment, not too detailed in picking up women, just leaves little tid-bits here and there, and concepts, that any intelligent reader can 'connect the dots' and have a very rough routine.

This isn't an instructional book, it's not meant to
serve as another pickup catalogue. The book was
written to sell commercially and just give insight into
the world of PUA's. I wouldn't try and use this as a
'How To', just entertainment for people interested in it.
AudiTy =o

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I've read the whole book. Now it's time for me to return it back to the library. Let me reflect on any interesting ideas:

- it's possible for a place to become sarge saturated - all the lines/routines have been used by other people, so they are no longer unique. The more people learn this stuff, the more stale it seems to get. That is, anything that's being learned, may have already been practised on women many times before and thus even routines can become clicheed.

- People can not use women to fill their emptiness - the more women you sleep with doesn't help emptiness.

Cube-routine -- book doesn't give enough info, just one scenerio. My date baffled me with a huge box, opaque (not transparent), a different colour, and smashed it. The book was transparent, and another colour, but the lines would not have matched the selection and I folded on it.
For your first point, only seduction PUA robots that rely on lines find places "sarged out".

For your second point, I'm glad you finally realized this.

And if there's one technique that I can help you out on its the cube. I've got all types of answers, and actually read most of the REAL book, i think you can read most of on amazon or something.

You gotta calibrate that man that takes a long time to get used to, but now I've gotten every answer in the book.

Also man, the cube in the game isn't the actual psychological game in case you were wondering.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
The Cube works wonders if you can pull it off right. I took me a couple of tries to get it right, and when I did the chick wet her pants.

For more info, check out this thread.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101118&highlight=cube

edit. dug up an old link. Good info on the Cube here : http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/routines/deeper-rapport/the-cube.html

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
And how does one develop this "King personality"?
You develop a "King Personality" by installing it into your own mind, by continuously affirming positive thoughts about yourself, it can take a while to develop this, as well as a lot of practise, if you don't give up when you fail at the beginning, you will eventually have it.

What it means is that you start to think of yourself as being a confident and powerful person, you don't care any longer about rejection, you accept the fact that not every hot babe in the world desires to be with you or fu-ck you, yet you continue to approach as many hot babes as you can, although you expect them to be attracted to you, if they are not then you simply forget about them and move on to another expecting that she will desire to be with you.

It is all about (1) Acceptance (2) Boldness (3) Expectation (4) Enjoyment In Your Own Personal Life.

If you veiw yourself as being a (1) Loser (2) Wuss (3) Wimp, everyone else including the hottest babes will also think of you in the same way, but if you veiw yourself as being (1) Confident (2) Powerful (3) Winner, then you will soon have established a "King Personality" and the hottest babes will swarm around you and they won't even know why, try it, it will eventually work and the transformation will shock you. :up:

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this "King Personality" originating from Dr. Paul?
That is, King, Warrior, Magician and Lover?

-AudiTy =o

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I buy into this King thing. Forgive me, I'm not sure exactly what this means, perhaps there was an earlier description I missed. It sounds like someone is trying to play out a role. What happened to me when I tried to play out roles is it actually raised my defenses... if anything challanged the reality of my role I would get tense and the walls of defense went up. In as as far as PU goes it was never a problem, but always became one within a year of an LTR.

I think instead one's base beliefs should consist of things that are completely internally controlled, humble, fun-loving, things that don't raise walls of defense or make me in any way dependant on external events.

For example, let's say I deeply internalize the role of a good boxer, to the point where it's a major component of my identity. Now, when I go out to the club and some idiot calls me a wuss one of two things can happen. A) I can be the laid back type who knows the guy is a joke and ignores him or B) (and I think this happens a lot) I can see it as a challange to my very core identity and take this extremely personal to the point where a fight occurs putting myself at risk of going to a jail and my entire life going down the tube.

Identity is so strong people fight WARS over it. People die over it ... ' no one messes with us badass latin kings, I'll jack his ass" and guys who take on the role of a PUA might get some confidence from a it but sooner or later something will happen to challange that reality like at a party some other guy with massive social proof will be getting all the attention and this will compel the wanna be PUA to either A) try to take the spotlight even though it's clearly the other guys time to have the floor or B) Feel invalidated because he felt tooled by not being the center of attention.

If this is being taught by someone, I hope it's over the layer or something more flexible and adaptable as the very core identity.

The alpha male of our day to me is the guy who has knocked down all his walls and is totally free, not the guy who has built a castle of walls around himself.

How can you tell if you're there? Can you always do greeat in groups or just sometimes? Do you ever question yourself for saying something? Can you do kareoke and dance crazy infront of small groups (this is actually harder than large groups, because you're noticed more)? If you can do these things, then I'd say you've knocked down the walls of defense. If not, you haven't and it will cause problems in an LTR.

Examples in PU.. Ross Jefferies.. although he has some frame control and fluid speaking style, just listen to this guy! He always expects the negative from people regarding his teaching. He is completely surrounded in walls. This is the actual cause of many of his problems... the fact that he is into black magic, voodo type crap just adds fuel to the fire. RJs cares way to much what people think and comes across as needy.

Style OTOH, is fairly laid back. You can either like what he says and use it or not, but it doesn't really matter because he doesn't depend on your validation.

Shark is always laughing or at least sounds positively charged and like he's always having a good time. He is also funny. He doesn't come across as some rigid nomad who just crawled out of a cave and pounds on his chest like Tarzan while proclaiming "NO ONE DISSES ME OR ILL GET THEM". He's got a good vibe.

In my mind, the guys without defenses are easily accepted, while the PUA with the most defenses comes across as an untrustworthy creep that no one really trusts or wants to be around.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

everywomanshero said:
PUAs charge that much because that is what the market brings.
What about pro athetes demanding millions? That's just what the market can get for them, while a female basketball player will gladly play for much, much less.

It's actually the consumer's fault for inflating the prices, not that guys just taking what is offered to them.

As far as the game goes, I think it;s an interesting read, but not really something that is a key piece to obtaining success with women. In that it reaches out to many men and changes their belief structure who would otherwise not have heard the message is it's power.

Neil readily admits to having borrowed skills from voice lessons to the Alexander Techniques to Mystery Method to hypnosis etc etc etc. basically, he kept what worked for him kind of like Bruce Lee or some ****.. the same thing lot of successful guys do.. find better ways of doing things and start to get better.

But you know I really do not like 'Pick Up' being taught and practiced and I'll give you some quotes from a review of one of the Bootcamps which helps solidify my opposition.

"Within 15 minutes every set in the bar had been approached. Within 30 we were being asked if we were trying to pick them up or if we were in some weird question club."

"IT took about an hour and a half to sarge out that club and I got pretty good at plowing though people calling me a pickup guy by the end of the night."

"By the end of the night the instructors solution to opinion openers not working was "go direct" but that wasnt working super well either because everyone in the club was using the same attract routines "

"I'd tell the instructor they werent hooking or I ran out of things to say and his advice was "You just need more material" or when I said I wasnt that good at vibing he'd say "Buy Juggler's book!". "

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like RSD. May I ask which bootcamp those came from?

I've heard *a lot* of bad things about RSD bootcamps.

My friend took one and he was really PO'd. There wasn't enough girls to sarge, the instructors refused to approach, and the one of the instructors was getting wasted
during the ordeal and insulting women who wanted nothing to do with him and walked
off the few times he did attempt to demonstrate.

OTOH, he also took a Mystery Method bootcamp and loved it. None of those things
happened, and the instructors sarged. The only negative thing he had to say was
that Lovedrop wasn't as good in the field as Sinn or Mystery in his opinion, but he
thought Lovedrop was a really great teacher nonetheless. He also told me all the
other bootcampers were so lame it was hard to help them. You have to remember
some of these guys have serious problems like depression that need to be fixed
before anything they do or say is going to have much of a lasting impact.

I don't trust any reviews I read online. A lot of them seem guided if not outright faked. Formhandle has presented some evidence in the past of zombie accounts suddenly posting reviews. LOL at least they didn't hand out pirated copies of Juggler's material I guess.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

everywomanshero said:
That sounds like RSD. May I ask which bootcamp those came from?

I've heard *a lot* of bad things about RSD bootcamps.

My friend took one and he was really PO'd. There wasn't enough girls to sarge, the instructors refused to approach, and the one of the instructors was getting wasted
during the ordeal and insulting women who wanted nothing to do with him and walked
off the few times he did attempt to demonstrate.

OTOH, he also took a Mystery Method bootcamp and loved it. None of those things
happened, and the instructors sarged. The only negative thing he had to say was
that Lovedrop wasn't as good in the field as Sinn or Mystery in his opinion, but he
thought Lovedrop was a really great teacher nonetheless. He also told me all the
other bootcampers were so lame it was hard to help them. You have to remember
some of these guys have serious problems like depression that need to be fixed
before anything they do or say is going to have much of a lasting impact.

I don't trust any reviews I read online. A lot of them seem guided if not outright faked. Formhandle has presented some evidence in the past of zombie accounts suddenly posting reviews. LOL at least they didn't hand out pirated copies of Juggler's material I guess.

http://www.mysterymethod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17812

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe thousands of dollars are spent to pick up. And they end up sarging out those sets on top of all that. Wow.

Reaction score
Tyler Durden's newbie mission on the book -- was to deliberately bump into random girls and hit them accidentally with shopping bags, and many people listened to this guy (his name seems to come out of Flight Club) movie. I'm reading some of Tyler Durden's opinion on things, from his Real Social Dynamics on Bristol and think this guy has an 'interesting' perspective on things.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read The Game and I have not read this entire thread but as someone who has been in "the game" and involved in the community, I just wanted to respond to some things said in this thread.

Mystery

Never met him, but I believe what he does works FOR HIM. He has probably influenced the seduction community more than any one person who has ever been involved in it and there is a lot to be learned from him. Having said that, from what I know about him from people who do know him I do believe he is very insecure. It is just not possible for someone to be healthy when they have placed their sense of personal empowerment as completely in the hands of women and their approval of them for as long as he has done that.

Ross

Ross has major self-esteem issues, comes from a place of feeling unworthy of attractive women and wants to get around that problem by his NLP wizardry. There are a number of problems with this plan. NLP was originally developed by a therapist named Richard Bandler. Ross used NLP to create a seduction method but he presents it as something that will work even if the woman doesn't care about letting your words sink in and deeply influence her the way a therapists patient would.

As much as Ross and his supporters would like to say I "just don't get it", they are wrong. I DO understand the stuff, anyone in this forum who has been around for a while will tell you I was as into it as ANYBODY, but other than getting me into the field more in an absolute sense and having more success just by virtue of that SS didn't make me a better PUA, on the contrary I believe it was a step back from where I was. I wasn't getting laid because of it but rather in spite of it. I became convinced of this after working on SS in the field on my own but then meeting my first REAL SSer and being stunned to see how ineffective he was at interacting with women yet how well he executed the SS material.

Ross's real talent is marketing. So many guys out there are so eager to believe that interacting with women can be like a sport or a video game with clear keys to success that can be mastered or that a few well-placed phrases can totally override women's natural tendencies. His downfall however, was his decision to create a USENet newsgroup (ASF) as a marketing tool. ASF was a USENet group and as such could not be moderated nor destroyed and therefrom would be established the mother of all launchpads for all the competition Ross would ever have. Just look at what it has become! Everyone Style talks about in his book came from ASF and it's moderated evolution mASF available through www.fastseduction.com.

Ross's techniques involved long and verbose patterns which assume the woman will listen to you for that long, and don't fit well into many real world social interactions. Conversations in which submodalities are elicited are awkward for pretty much every field active PUA I have ever talked to who has done it. He is weak at opening and tends to assume you have a nice, quiet opportunity to talk to the chick which for those of us who PU in the streets or clubs where you have to be seiously effective right away is not so useful. From what I have observed, when publically confronted with these criticisms by guys who can PU women and clearly have everyone's respect Ross tends to say things like "SS in later versions has moved away from those techniques," which is a complete cop-out. He is pushing the latest version of his product rather than defending his supposed observations of reality.

Juggler

I had the opportunity to take his workshop for very cheap and under excellent circumstances. There were just two of us (Stormwolf and I), we had sarged together before and we were in a great enviornment for sarging (Vancouver, Canada). Juggler is unmistakably the real deal, his methods are incredibly solid, and something that will be helpful to a broad group of guys rather than being specific to one individual PUA's way of doing things as is more the case with Mystery.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I am getting out of reading seduction gurus is it CAN HARM YOUR REAL GAME.

LOOK, I do not know how to spell this out any clearer then it is.

I myself have fu**ed well over 100+ women actually I have lost count.
I am not rich, I live in a house share, I dress very well for when I go out, I would say I am about an 8 in looks, but saying that if I don’t use face washes cream’s and stuff I can get spots that effect my confidence.

Guy I know.
A guy I know has fu**ed over 300+ women, has had 3, 3 somes, dated about 9 girls at one time.
THIS IS FU**ING FACT!
Now listen to all this game bollo**s absorb it all is good it works don’t get me wrong it works.

But it is this simple.
Save all your money and do this:

Dress and look as good as you can.
Then go out and talk to women, open them up approach, no canned cr** no game no structure.

GET THIS!

Women will carry the conversation on if they like you.

After 3sec of a women seeing you she will have made her mind up if she likes you physically, if you fail this test your fu**.

Have this attitude.

IT IS A NUMBERS GAME.
Talk to as many women as you possible can!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on women who are not receptive, simply move on and open another one.

DO NOT FEAR rejection.

IT IS THIS FU**ING SIMPLE.

Will you listen will you learn, will you balls, ppl think I am posting cr**.
Bully for you, I am not posting cr**, I don’t charge you silly amounts of cash and all this balls about PU routines are simply the basic model of seeing if the women likes you anyway!

A Big fat grease ball can convey as much value as he can but in the end no women will fu** him.

As for style he has some good pointers, as for the bird she seems to be a gold digger, using men to further her career in the public eye, she is trying for fame! These guys are merely nothing but pawns.

Remember this one RULE:

WOMEN CHOOSE MEN MEN DO NOT!!!!!! CHOOSE WOMEN.
No matter what you think your game is doing.

Stop reading fuc*ing books and go talk to women.

ALSO.

WOMEN LIKE DIFFERENT MEN for DIFFERENT REASONS.
JUST like men like women to be either fat/thin/small/tall.

WOMEN ARE THE FU**ING SAME, so yes you can get toned and all that shi* you could also go out and talk to women and mee the ONE that actually like what YOU HAVE TO OFFER!

Stop making this complicated it is not, see a women go talk to her. stop going back to books and shi* to see what you could have done.

I HAVED FU**ed women when i was shy/insecure/had no game e.t.c.

DAM the amount of women i have let slip by is unreal.

TALK TO WOMEN I guarantee even a FREAK WILL **** when he opens enough women up, eventually one will fu*K you!

I myself open GL women when i can be arsed, it is upto your own motivation. But IT IS SO SIMPLE.

I ahve probably fuc* more women then DD can only dream about, my mate has easily fu**Ed more then even mystery has dreamed about!

This is real game no BS.

Even an insecure guy with no game will meet a women and just 'CLICK' key word here!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also you know what annoys the hell out of me when it comes to this pick up scene.

It is this:

You approach a girl you talk to her have a bit of fun, no pressure.

You go back to your mates after securing a digit and always guys want to know this:

What did you say to her?

Like it really means anything at fu**ing all.

There is no magic words she either likes you or she does not.

One rule that is great, treat is has fun.
Actually treat it anyway you really want to.

Just talk to the women FFS.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

jonwon said:
One thing that I am getting out of reading seduction gurus is it CAN HARM YOUR REAL GAME.

LOOK, I do not know how to spell this out any clearer then it is.

I myself have fu**ed well over 100+ women actually I have lost count.
I am not rich, I live in a house share, I dress very well for when I go out, I would say I am about an 8 in looks, but saying that if I don’t use face washes cream’s and stuff I can get spots that effect my confidence.

Guy I know.
A guy I know has fu**ed over 300+ women, has had 3, 3 somes, dated about 9 girls at one time.
THIS IS FU**ING FACT!
Now listen to all this game bollo**s absorb it all is good it works don’t get me wrong it works.

But it is this simple.
Save all your money and do this:

Dress and look as good as you can.
Then go out and talk to women, open them up approach, no canned cr** no game no structure.

GET THIS!

Women will carry the conversation on if they like you.

After 3sec of a women seeing you she will have made her mind up if she likes you physically, if you fail this test your fu**.

Have this attitude.

IT IS A NUMBERS GAME.
Talk to as many women as you possible can!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on women who are not receptive, simply move on and open another one.

DO NOT FEAR rejection.

IT IS THIS FU**ING SIMPLE.

Will you listen will you learn, will you balls, ppl think I am posting cr**.
Bully for you, I am not posting cr**, I don’t charge you silly amounts of cash and all this balls about PU routines are simply the basic model of seeing if the women likes you anyway!

A Big fat grease ball can convey as much value as he can but in the end no women will fu** him.

As for style he has some good pointers, as for the bird she seems to be a gold digger, using men to further her career in the public eye, she is trying for fame! These guys are merely nothing but pawns.

Remember this one RULE:

WOMEN CHOOSE MEN MEN DO NOT!!!!!! CHOOSE WOMEN.
No matter what you think your game is doing.

Stop reading fuc*ing books and go talk to women.

ALSO.

WOMEN LIKE DIFFERENT MEN for DIFFERENT REASONS.
JUST like men like women to be either fat/thin/small/tall.

WOMEN ARE THE FU**ING SAME, so yes you can get toned and all that shi* you could also go out and talk to women and mee the ONE that actually like what YOU HAVE TO OFFER!

Stop making this complicated it is not, see a women go talk to her. stop going back to books and shi* to see what you could have done.

I HAVED FU**ed women when i was shy/insecure/had no game e.t.c.

DAM the amount of women i have let slip by is unreal.

TALK TO WOMEN I guarantee even a FREAK WILL **** when he opens enough women up, eventually one will fu*K you!

I myself open GL women when i can be arsed, it is upto your own motivation. But IT IS SO SIMPLE.

I ahve probably fuc* more women then DD can only dream about, my mate has easily fu**Ed more then even mystery has dreamed about!

This is real game no BS.

Even an insecure guy with no game will meet a women and just 'CLICK' key word here!

I've been out with close to 300 women and in my experience I have found that after passing the initial 'does he look alright, does he look good enough...' test then its all about your attitude and behavior towards the other person that determines your success. Sometimes I'll go out with women with no intention at all of sleeping with them just to see how they act. Sometimes it leads to friendship (of which I choose also) and sometimes it doesnt.

WOMEN choose men yet but men choose whether they want to stay with the women or NOT!!!! Most of womens frustrations in a relationship stem from the fact that their man doesnt do the things he originally did and the relationship starts to take a hit. Thats why there are countless books FOR women stocked on the bookshelf about keeping the relationship alive. Who cares how many women men have slept with if they cant succeed in maintaining a great relationship then their skills aren't as great as they give themself credit for.
I see young people praising some of these PUA but I dont see these PUA having healthy fulfulling relationships (except Style who dated Lisa for over a year or something) just a bunch of field reports, patting themselves on the back about their conquest.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
And I swear to fvcking god Strauss stole one of my lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I had even heard about SS, DJs, pua whatever back in 2000, I would always say "Respect" followed by a cheeky ass grin (just as he describes it in the book) whenever a chick threw a sexual sh!t test at me.

IE, something like :

HB : "I give good head!"
Cent : "Respect"
he stole that from ali g, hes even admitted it.