Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

analyse this text convo

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chick while dancing salsa in a club. She smiled a lot, kept looking directly into my eyes, came to stand next to me and seemed like she wanted to eat me while we danced.
I asked her if she came every Sunday, blah blah, 20 secs conversation and I got her number and left.

1.5 days later I text her and here's the convo:

me: "hey X its Pyros"
me: "how are you doing?"

(20h later)

her: "hi, I am fine thanks."
her: "I'm not going to salsa until Sunday"

Wtf? I did not even mention a thing about salsa and she 'guessed' and replied. Excuse me?

Anyway since she replied almost one day later and did not seem enthusiastic, I understand that now she is not interested.

I am planning to text her tomorrow either a mere pinnapple emoticon without text to mess with her head or a few emoticons implying drinks and fun.

Opinions?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

(20h later)

Lol.

She had high interest at first, and when a girl has interest in you that means you should move super fast and do her that same night. Wait too long and she feels humiliated, unwanted.

That's what I think, and I'm talking from personal experience. So many goddman lost chances.
I asked her if she came every Sunday
That made her feel uncomfortable probably.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Met this chick while dancing salsa in a club. She smiled a lot, kept looking directly into my eyes, came to stand next to me and seemed like she wanted to eat me while we danced.
I asked her if she came every Sunday, blah blah, 20 secs conversation and I got her number and left.

1.5 days later I text her and here's the convo:

(20h later)

Wtf? I did not even mention a thing about salsa and she 'guessed' and replied. Excuse me?

Anyway since she replied almost one day later and did not seem enthusiastic, I understand that now she is not interested.

I am planning to text her tomorrow either a mere pinnapple emoticon without text to mess with her head or a few emoticons implying drinks and fun.

Opinions?
How can you be here since 2011, 1k+ posts and have that kind of text game? "how are you doing?" really?

She didn't seem enthusiastic...that's very surprising, because girls usually wet themselves when guys ask them how their day was.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you have another thread started with being bored of the game ?.. now you started another one with her actual conversation ?... too much importance to her.. drop her now. You should have it clear that if she has high interest she would have not answered a day later,, and she even answered without an apology..

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just created this thread as a game to see opinions/bets about the outcome.

I forsee this is going nowhere, but I'll send her that pinnapple emoticon first, and a week or so later, I will ask her out for drinks eventhough I am pretty sure there is nothing to do, but just for fun.

Zion,

I've been here for a few years, and this is why I know that it doesnt matter what I you text her (as long as it is something 'normal') if the girl likes you.
So my "how are you doing?" is perfectly fine. I dont need to send something 'original' or funny or God knows what.
This is a stupid idea spread over these kind of forums, and it makes guys send stupid texts they later regret and the girls think they're creepy or plain stupid.

If she was interested she would have replied with something along the lines of:

"hey!! good and you??"
"I'm very well, what about you? going to dance this week?"
"hi! pretty good, but I have an examn this afternoon..."

See the pattern.

I know she is NOW not interested, but I just wanna mess a bit with her head, which btw, it produces good results from time to time.
I do not give a fvck, this is just for fun.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I've been here for a few years, and this is why I know that it doesnt matter what I you text her (as long as it is something 'normal') if the girl likes you.
So my "how are you doing?" is perfectly fine. I dont need to send something 'original' or funny or God knows what.
This is a stupid idea spread over these kind of forums, and it makes guys send stupid texts they later regret and the girls think they're creepy or plain stupid.

If she was interested she would have replied with something along the lines of:

"hey!! good and you??"
"I'm very well, what about you? going to dance this week?"
"hi! pretty good, but I have an examn this afternoon..."

See the pattern.

I know she is NOW not interested, but I just wanna mess a bit with her head, which btw, it produces good results from time to time.
I do not give a fvck, this is just for fun.
Whaaat? You need help, son. If you didn't give a fvck you wouldn't have posted this thread so clearly you do give a fvck.

You are what we call INCONGRUENT. Your actions do not match with what you say.

Tut Tut. Been here since 2011 and still you don't have a clue. No wonder you make these stupid threads.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you understand what means 'just for fun'?

Ok, I'll admit I care 5%.

No wonder you have that user name. Sight.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
do you understand what means 'just for fun'?
Yes.. I do. It means I need never start a thread about them. Having to start a thread about someone means it ain't fun. It means it's bothering you.. Which means you have lost your power. Which means you are out of control. Which means you don't have control. Which means you have to ask others how to get control. Which means.............

2011 bro. You should know this by now. The real question is not this girl but why you don't know this by now. Why don't you know this by now?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More bs on this forum about girls being "interested" or not.

Tell me this, what makes a girls "interested"? If you know what it is (and many times this is dependent on the girl) do it AGAIN.
pyros said:
...Wtf? I did not even mention a thing about salsa and she 'guessed' and replied. Excuse me?
What do you expect? That's her only reference of you.

If the girl you're calling/texting has a life, then why would it be surprising that she isn't excited a day a more after having met you?

I've had the best interactions with women at given moments and when I called them days later many were cold...does that mean it's over? No.

There are only two things I know of that can keep a woman into you.

1) Having INTERESTING exchanges, whether texting or in person.

What is interesting? Avoid the norm at all costs and be playful.

"hey X its Pyros, how are you doing?"

isn't going to cut it.

Try...

You: "Hey it's Pryos, have you been at the salsa class lately?

Her: "No, but I'm going on Sunday".

You: "That's too bad, because you need some lessons...you couldn't keep up with me last week :yes:"

2) Texting of course will only work so long, plan a meet up and make it SHORT.

In my experience the number one reason why girls flake so much is because too many guys expect girls to invest alot of time without any attraction or "vibe" between them, and also they come with the approach as if they want to have a relationship.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it pyros and post it on here. I get what you're doing. Have some fun with minimal effort, and if she trips and falls on your d!ck fine, if not it's all the same.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 hrs later???? I wouldn't of even bothered to respond. Kind of rude of her, especially when she knew you from a class you're both taking. I'd keep her number another week, and try one more time. If she's still being stupid, delete.

Sobliminal

Reaction score
You gotta be a bit more smooth than that... women want to ****, and I take it you want to **** her?
Next time she's at salsa; send her a text about 20 minutes after you both leave something along the lines of
"Damn you sure know how to move your hips"
make smart ass dancing comments, try and get her in bed using the vertical tango line.
You gotta be ****y but not overly, and you gotta have confidence. Women know you don't care about how they're doing... They know what you want, and if you have the confidence to show them that you're willing to get it, it's yours.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
It's a wonder she replied at all.

lol @ nexting her for your lack of text game.

I sent her the pinapple emoticon just for laughs.

So tell me Zion, what would you have texted her? what magic words would you have used? enlighten me.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
20 hrs later???? I wouldn't of even bothered to respond. Kind of rude of her, especially when she knew you from a class you're both taking. I'd keep her number another week, and try one more time. If she's still being stupid, delete.
I'd just delete her ass now.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
It's a wonder she replied at all.

lol @ nexting her for your lack of text game.
I agree with some of the things you post but do really think that "text game" can make up if either she is or not interested in you already, something she already made up in her mind when she met you in person. text can help or hurt you in a minimum way but the biggest part is the image that you leave in her mind when you first met her.. she will remember that, no matter how or what you text her as long as you don't come as needy or a pushover.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roni_88 said:
I agree with some of the things you post but do really think that "text game" can make up if either she is or not interested in you already, something she already made up in her mind when she met you in person. text can help or hurt you in a minimum way but the biggest part is the image that you leave in her mind when you first met her.. she will remember that, no matter how or what you text her as long as you don't come as needy or a pushover.
It sometimes can make up for that, yes. But that's not the point. Why would you choose being as ordinary as 90% of the dudes out there over being genuine and interesting?

I'll post a texting guide later today. Check it out, maybe it'll give you some perspective on what I mean.