Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anal Abscess

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Okay healing was going pretty well until I just noticed what seems to be another cyst that is developing, luckily I have a check-up with the surgeon tomorrow and Ill see whats up, hopefully its not another cyst!

And hopefully I dont have to have the excision :nono:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Just got back from the surgeon and I still need to take my sitz baths, I could have surgery during spring/christmas break when I dont have to miss any school.

For now I can get away with preventing infection and forming another cyst, and I forgot to ask him about weight lifting! :cuss:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Bad news:

I went to the hospital this morning, because last night I felt some pain and soreness in the area, same this morning. So I went and they said that the pain meant it was ready to pop, they didnt give me a chance to say anything before they left the room to get the supplies to drain it, wtf?

Im like f*ck this, theres no way im going through that procedure again, so he brings all the tools and im like, no sorry, im not doing this again, ill take sitz baths and antibiotics (he prescribed) and wait for it to pop at home, him, his nurse and his mom try to convince me, no way!

If this thing gets worse I guess im going to have to suck it up and stop being a little biatch, once again, the gym is being put off, and I have to go through this all over again...

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the gym is more important than your health?