Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anabolic steroids, does anyone here uses them?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*I AM NOT CONSIDERING USING IT, FAMILY MEMBERS HAD PROBLEMS WITH IT AND IT'S LIKELY I WOULD TOO, IT'S JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY* [flame prevention]

Ok, the question is that... does anyone here uses it? What are your experiences?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use but anybody that does will tell you to do extensive research before using and you shouldn't even consider using unless you are atleast 22, have been training for years, and know how to train and diet

don't become one of those "steroids ruined my life" idiots even though they already had a million problems before using

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few people around who do it and a couple of closer friends who have done it

all i hear them say about steriods is "dont get into it" "dont do riods"

proper training and nutrition will give you enough results

chale753

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im 19 and yea i do steroids. Any questions about'em let me know. Oh and yea you really need to do alot of research before u do them. I put it off for a year before i decided to do them. And if you arent over 21 then i dont recomend them.

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
The net has craploads of info about steroids, both for and against. I see it like many of societies diseases like smoking. If you choose to die younger to feel better today, go ahead, but its not for me.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj2, im sure their training was sh1t, their diet was sh1t, sleeping pattern was sh1t, sh1t cycle, no pct. That is called abuse not use.

chale753 said:
Well im 19 and yea i do steroids. Any questions about'em let me know. Oh and yea you really need to do alot of research before u do them. I put it off for a year before i decided to do them. And if you arent over 21 then i dont recomend them.
And to what extent have you used steroids, how long have you been training for, diet?

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you get your steroids? Generally speaking that is, just wondering whether you can get them legally from a doctor, order online, get them illegally at the gym or what??? No names or specifics needed, just curious.

chale753

Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
Where do you get your steroids? Generally speaking that is, just wondering whether you can get them legally from a doctor, order online, get them illegally at the gym or what??? No names or specifics needed, just curious.
Well theoretically speaking lets say you were to search on google and theoretically you typed in "buy ************" then only in theory could this work but hey thats me theory.
I have been weight training four 4 years. I went from running 15 miles a day to get cut to bulking on muscle and now i have taken the plunge into steroids. I see nothing bad with them at all. I feel great i look great and the women love it. But lk always there are down sides and with steroids that can be many. Thats why you MUST do your research before hand. And when you have all your gear you must have the proper Post-Cycle Therapy on hand incase you start to see symptons lk gyno (***** tits). This is why steroids where banned in 1990 and 2004 with prohormones lk M1T (which is a waste of money anyways). High school teens think that can do a 6 week cycle of testosterone and then stop and WOW im still big! No that will not happen! Their testicales will have shrunk lk raisins bc they were no longer in use and now they are gonna get fat bc they didnt take things lk Nolvadex and Proviron which supress estrogen from fitting into receptors bc there is a lack of test in the system. Thats why you must know what you are doing! i cant stress that enough to these kids my age and younger they have no idea what they are doing. They see me benching 300 and think that they too can take steroids and see it work lk magic. They arent magic you must eat right and train hard. No fast food and crap lk that. It may have the calories you need but you will get fat. So unless you are in your mid 20's first you need to change your nutrition and second change your training. After you have reached a peek in what your body can do then THINK about them dont just do it!

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I would use steroids unless I went pro body builder/power lifter. As everyone alluded to its a tricky game to balance. I hear they're crazy addictive, which is probably why everyone is recommending at least mid-20's before you start, when you're more likely to have experience kicking addictive habits. Also there's the $ to consider.

When I heard about it being addictive that was the showstopper for me. I have other addictive habits I need to learn to permanently drop before I could even touch steroids.

Plus we can't pick EVERYONE in our social circle, so if some find out you're on roids then expect bad vibes. Its just like they said, their friends think its a miracle drug and all your effort will seem like none at all.

chale753

Don Juan
Reaction score
grr said:
I don't think I would use steroids unless I went pro body builder/power lifter. As everyone alluded to its a tricky game to balance. I hear they're crazy addictive, which is probably why everyone is recommending at least mid-20's before you start, when you're more likely to have experience kicking addictive habits. Also there's the $ to consider.

When I heard about it being addictive that was the showstopper for me. I have other addictive habits I need to learn to permanently drop before I could even touch steroids.

Plus we can't pick EVERYONE in our social circle, so if some find out you're on roids then expect bad vibes. Its just like they said, their friends think its a miracle drug and all your effort will seem like none at all.
Alright idk about addictive? Im taking them and do i feel addicted, no not really: however i do know i will do this again next summer. And yea i have friends that respect my decision for it and others that are lk what are you a p*ssy or something you couldnt do it naturally. So yea you have to watch out for that. And it does cost alot too. I tell my parents this; would you rather me smoke weed and drink or would you rather me do steroids?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Syren said:
The net has craploads of info about steroids, both for and against. I see it like many of societies diseases like smoking. If you choose to die younger to feel better today, go ahead, but its not for me.
there is no scientific evidence that proves they have ever killed anybody or even caused an illness

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
there is no scientific evidence that proves they have ever killed anybody or even caused an illness
Look up Ken Caminiti. It's not hard evidence - he practically Hoovered cocaine - but surely steroids had something to do with an MVP baseball player dying of a heart attack at 41.

Anyway, a lot more people than you think are on steroids. Every time this comes up I recommend people read "The Adonis Complex" and that's what I'll do this time.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids in the right hands seem like they could even help prevent a heart attack. Cocaine, like any other stimulant, is only going to increase the chances of one.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Look up Ken Caminiti. It's not hard evidence - he practically Hoovered cocaine - but surely steroids had something to do with an MVP baseball player dying of a heart attack at 41.

he died from a drug overdose:(

get your facts straight before you talk:down:

this is exactly why steroids get such a bad rap, false information and it seems the moment you are found out for using steroids the average person thinks that is exactly what will kill you even though THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THEY HAVE EVER KILLED ANYBODY

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
he died from a drug overdose:(

get your facts straight before you talk:down:

this is exactly why steroids get such a bad rap, false information and it seems the moment you are found out for using steroids the average person thinks that is exactly what will kill you even though THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THEY HAVE EVER KILLED ANYBODY
Seriously, read "The Adonis Complex". It's a really good look at steroids. They - three research psychologists who spent a lot of time and money on this - say that despite public opinion, steroids don't cause your testicles to shrink, and they WILL add tremendous muscle and cut fat WITHOUT working hard. They dispel a lot of the myths about the drug. The only side effects the government touts that they can't discount are the roid rage (which isn't a guarantee, but is pretty common) and the fact that it most probably drastically shortens your life (which hasn't been extensively studied due to the long-term nature of the effect and the short time people have been taking steroids). They have lots of facts for you, buddy.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's ever gonna read anything. People are gonna claim there's no scientific evidence that steroids are harmful without reading anything scientific (bodybuilding chat boards aren't science).

You know, there's no scientific evidence that AIDS ever killed anybody, either. The most common cause of death for HIV-positive people is a type of pneumonia. AIDS sure as hell CONTRIBUTED to those deaths, though. So maybe shooting up with steroids isn't the direct cause of death. But it's NOT healthy and it will PROBABLY shorten your life.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A quick search through BIOSIS resulted in a study of anabolic steroid use on rats, the results of which indicate that steroid use unduly stresses the cardiovascular system. There's some "scientific evidence" that steroids can lead to heart attacks, which can lead to death. Therefore, steroids can kill you.

The article:

Roque, F.R., et al. Effects of anabolic steroids on coronary and muscle blood flow in exercise trained rats. 2005.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably won't be able to access the article unless you're at a university or subscribe to medical journals, unfortunately.

Do you not believe animal testing is valid? I know that there's no longitudinal study on the effects of steroids, but longitudinal studies are notoriously difficult and expensive to conduct. That's part of the reason why scientists use animals in tests.

I agree that steroids aren't nearly as bad as the government tells us. But to think they're completely harmless, in the face of "plenty of research on steroids' effects on lab animals" that DOES indicate that steroids can cause heart failure (e.g. Roque et al., 2005), is foolhardy.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Seriously, read "The Adonis Complex". It's a really good look at steroids. They - three research psychologists who spent a lot of time and money on this - say that despite public opinion, steroids don't cause your testicles to shrink, and they WILL add tremendous muscle and cut fat WITHOUT working hard. They dispel a lot of the myths about the drug. The only side effects the government touts that they can't discount are the roid rage (which isn't a guarantee, but is pretty common) and the fact that it most probably drastically shortens your life (which hasn't been extensively studied due to the long-term nature of the effect and the short time people have been taking steroids). They have lots of facts for you, buddy.
lol these guys or whoever lose all credibility when they say steroids DON'T shrink your testicles

if your testes don't shrink you can assume you were sold fake steroids

they shrink temporarily but once you go off they go back to normal size becuase you are no longer injecting testosterone in to your body

there is no proof that it shortens your life although if you abuse anything it will probably shorten your life

swallow 15 multivitamins per day and lets see how healthy you are

a 70 year old on steroids will be healthier then a 70 year old not on them

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many steroid users report no testicular shrinkage, and Jose Canseco's wife reported that his genitals actually grew while on steroids.