an repost of a 'state control' technique can help ya

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it on my old txts files. I dont remember who posted it first.
So my apology for not giving credit. If you made this, pm me.
This simple thing helped TON when I was starting out.

Posted by unknown_autor:
I was on the course yesterday with a golfing buddy from work. We went out before we got the chance to have any time on the range my first few shots of the tee hooked pretty hard. My buddy made a observation that my swing looked pretty good but that appeared slightly tense. This was believable since I had not been playing much yet this season. He went on to advise me on how to take care of this:

"Pertend there is a potato chip between your teeth which you want to remain suspended there without breaking it."

Do this for a second right now. You see, any tension in your musclses could cause you to unintentionally clinch your jaw enough to break the potato chip. As result, you relax your entire body. When I did this I thought if Jim can see the tension in my body as I stand in the tee box ready to tee of then there probably have been some chicks who have notice that same tension when I did a cold approach. And remember, when you appear tense you radiate that feeling to the people around you.

After I began using this as my swing thought, my drives were straight for the rest of the round. So when you do a cold approach, don't hesitate but in the seconds before you walk up to her, imagine the potato chip between your teeth.
pe

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I just found using the 'search' feature.
Its was trickynick, props, I recommended to my brother when he plays tennis, helped