Dimebag_Darrell
Banned
I'm going over to this one chick's house tonight and from what all my friends tell me, it is extremely hard to get in her panties. All these guys are also AFCs by definition, cuz they all cater to her needs and stuff. I'm gonna go over there, chill, smoke some green with her, and build rapport. I think that maybe that is what is f*cking these guys up or soemthing.
How do you guys go about dealing with a chick that is somewhat famed for not giving it up so easily?
I think it will be a good challenge and I probably won't get any tonight, but I'm gonna build up rapport, put in a little bit of kino and just be subtle and somewhat relaxed. Because she's relaxed
How do you guys go about dealing with a chick that is somewhat famed for not giving it up so easily?
I think it will be a good challenge and I probably won't get any tonight, but I'm gonna build up rapport, put in a little bit of kino and just be subtle and somewhat relaxed. Because she's relaxed