Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An open letter to the mods and The owner of this site

Should there be a Field report section?

• Yes

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Let's test it out and see where it goes

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Only if Solo posts pics of hot chicks again

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Allen and the mods

I just have a request for this forum to have a "field report" section. As a avid reader of these on this forum (and contributor in the past posting FR's with videos/audios/pics). I believe a section like this would help not only keep the site a bit more organize so that guys who post/read Fr's have easier access but also help cater to the guys who are actually taking initiative to improve(and promote action the same way theory or the bible is promoted). The field reporters the guys who are actually looking to become good with their game, and gain experience, improve their social circle, become alpha amongst other goals. They keep the integrity of the site intact. If there is a fitness section and a tip section, and hell even a wingman section, then a "FR" section should be there as well. Sosuave has a rich tradition of posters in the past, whose journals have not just been celebrated in this forum but also by the rest of the community. Some of our best posters have posted journals or numerous field reports, posters such as Sexpdx, Sheez, Senor Fingers, Master of the Universe, Microphone Fiend, Xblitz, Jake the Steed, Phat rabbit, Snowplowman, macallik, Slickaz, Slickster, Guywhoneedshelp, daygameguy, Jayer, Jon24, rushingdude123 and of course moderator Desdinova just to name a few. personally speaking if it wasn't for the FR I might still be one of those guys after 5 years reading theory and not applying anything(think Luke Skywalker)

sincerely

Solomon

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I agree, Solo.

It was reading some of the crazy stories on the old forum that actually convinced me to give it a try.

Most of the crap I've posted has been the direct result of an experience I had somewhere or other, even if I didn't cite the experience directly. I haven't posted much lately of any worth mainly because I've been "out of the game" and haven't had any experiences to inspire me.

There's too much confusion and negativity...and to be honest, too much thought. Yeah...*I*, of all people, said that people think too much on this site. Living in your head is a surefire way to fritter away the days of your life. Too many people trying to figure out what it MEANS to be successful with women or money or whatever the hell else we deem "important". Too many people fighting for "status" instead of just going out and having a good time.

It's more about the "community" now than the "goal". People on this forum are forum-people first and "Don Juans" second.

Sometimes it REQUIRES the success stories, the reports of people actually SUCCEEDING with this nonsense, to inspire the keyboard jockeys to actually TRY this stuff, to believe that, "Hey, I can get women too!"

It's not so much about what works and what doesn't, it just demonstrates that people who once were as pathetic as the new-member AFC are actually making PROGRESS toward being successful with women, instead of just idly chatting with other failures about a bunch of ideas that never get applied.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so bad that even the spammers and the ad-bots are allowed to run free. Check out the health and fitness section.

No one's moderating, why do we even have mods?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
It's so bad that even the spammers and the ad-bots are allowed to run free. Check out the health and fitness section.

No one's moderating, why do we even have mods?

agreed this post has been up for almost three months now, no mod has commented it shows you that the mods either 1. don't care. 2. are to busy, but its still their job to moderate.

The fact that no mod has made a comment to even consider or look into this is disturbing, very disturbing.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, up until now, 297 peoples have visited this thread, and yet only 36 peoples have voted. This shows the high percentage of the lurking-value sucking mosquitoes. If you motherfuckers don't have any insight to share, at least contribute to threads by motivating the posters by thanking them for their valuable threads and helping a cases such as this one.

I don't know. Every time i come here, i see that its just a place for value-suckers and keyboard jockeys. No wonder why most of the top guys left.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are treating this thread like a DJ should treat an ''attention *****". You ignore her. You don't act on things which stir your emotions. Women do that.

Haven't you guys learned anything.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we used to have a spot for field reports. they went here :
click here

however, it wasn't used enough to keep.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
They are treating this thread like a DJ should treat an ''attention *****". You ignore her. You don't act on things which stir your emotions. Women do that.

Stupid analogy. Are we craving for attention? Nope. We are only suggesting an extra forum that would bring the real players together and would shoo away non-experienced keyboard jockeys. As a matter of fact, it would inspire them to act.

We laid our arguments in the table. Its their time to argument why the fvck we cannot have a field report forum. They owe us this. They are making money off us.

@PENKITTEN

Well, your probably right. Just now as i think of it, a field report forum would have like 1 post per month judging by how things are going on here.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:

In order for this place to remain valuable we must defend it against the forces that tear it apart. Advertisers, spammers, trolls, keyboard jockeys with nothing valuable to contribute.

Your attitude only encourages the degenerates to continue ruining our discussions, eventually we'll all leave and they will roam free. Hope you'll like sosuave in the future. I hear they're advertising shoes and handbags in the health and fitness section now!

Unfortunately, we're powerless because this is Alan's site. The founder. And he's a douche now. He likes to count his advertising dollars.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are watching.

Would help if more people voiced the reason why they believe a FR board would be beneficial.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The existence of an FR section would motivate people to go out and try stuff so that they could post in it.

It would help by rewarding action rather than theory/whining (and I'll admit I live in my head too much too, it's my natural tendency). I think it would improve the quality level on the site and force people out of their comfort zone.

Also, I can echo the other guy who said that it's the FR's that motivate me to go out and try stuff. Some of them are so crazy, but they still worked, and if they could do it, so could I.

And it would keep the actual stories organized from the other drivel.

Reaction score
I voted let's test it out. I'm no playa, and I'm no AFC, I'm an aware brother with yet to catch missing revs. Yet I too have FRs.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
We are watching.

Would help if more people voiced the reason why they believe a FR board would be beneficial.

Quick doesn't the survey count for anything? you have a nearly over 30 people who wouldnt mind having one or testing it out, I have stated my case and so have other posters, if this thread needs to be ten pages deep or an endorsement from Pook so be it

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to post my FRs on other boards where they have dedicated FR sections set to private. At the very least, only members can view them and they're free from search engines.

I know lots of people wouldn't want to post FRs on an open forum (as in open to the anonymous Internet + its search engines). Which is why you see few FR threads on SS.

thegenerousjew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I used to post my FRs on other boards where they have dedicated FR sections set to private. At the very least, only members can view them and they're free from search engines.

I know lots of people wouldn't want to post FRs on an open forum (as in open to the anonymous Internet + its search engines). Which is why you see few FR threads on SS.

Good point, I concur.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm,,,,

So are we turning sosuave.com into a repository of field reports. Is this the future of so suave.com?

Do we really have time to read the hundreds of field reports.

Real players? You assume to much. Real seductionist?
You assume too much.
It is really the women who are playing with us.
Seduction? To seduce is to be seduce.
The people who think that they are playing are actually the ones being played.

And if you are a master player/seductionist of some sort then you should be aware of that basic fact of manipulation/persuasion.

If I have to post my past field reports. It would reach by the thousands.
Do you honestly, seriously want to read all the thousands of field report or should I , FAILED REPORTS?

Are we going to turn sosuave into somekind of online journal blogging site?
Is this the future of sosuave.com?

Aren't we suppose to have a playah's journal for that? A book we buy in a bookstore wherein we record are attempts in seduction.

But I do not care. It would not matter anyway. I think it would be a good thing so that I would be saving my time in having to scan through all the FAILED REPORTS.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Solomon points out, I used to post field reports. I stopped posting them for two main reasons. The first reason was that in order to give the reader an accurate perception of what the situation actually was a lot of energy needed to be invested in writing them. The second reason was that the resulting discussions and commentary were seldom what I hoped for, which tended after a while to discourage the investment of time and energy that was required to write a good one.