LordBrian
Don Juan
Heh, hey baby.. if u want some easy free sex.. why not visit me? Only a few miles from maryland (that way if u got to the other guys.. im only 50~ miles away) 
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Lol, I apparently didn't cross it...surprsing, huh? So who's at ring side tommarow? Lets see...Frag and Matrix...anyone else?Originally posted by fragmentor
/me sits next to Matrix, digs into his popcorn tub and whilst chewing utters
Now ya see what's happened here T:M - it's elevated from friendly playful C&F to an agressive near-argument. I think we need to get these DJs to learn where the line is.
*chomp*
Got any Sprite?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Im feeling your anger too. If yall wanna flirt via internet talk on goddamn AIM or something else. This is really annoying. Geez, kids these days...Originally posted by CableLight
Seriously though - this is as borderline to AOL as I would ever personally allow this message board to become. If anyone even thinks about busting out the "a/s/l" or whatever sh!t, I swear, you're going down.
Originally posted by fragmentor
Now ya see what's happened here T:M - it's elevated from friendly playful C&F to an agressive near-argument.
Lol, you don't have to ask that, all you have to do is look under thier name. Seriously though, did you guys not notice that I was just screwing around here? It's all the other people (Milk Man, PiMpJuIcE) that sort of ruined it. Geez guys, Matrix and Frag were just sitting back enjoying this, why couldn't you guys?Originally posted by CableLight
If anyone even thinks about busting out the "a/s/l" or whatever sh!t, I swear, you're going down.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
ROFLMAO!!Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
"ohmahgawd this guy wants to fvck me and I'm a clueless lil ho"
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Wait.... was that directed towards crazykid?Originally posted by LordBrian
Heh, hey baby.. if u want some easy free sex.. why not visit me? Only a few miles from maryland (that way if u got to the other guys.. im only 50~ miles away)![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.