an older guy?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lilprincess_16
actually its wen sum1 sticks ur head in a toilet and flushes it a few times...

but then again u would be the one to get ur jollies from a public toilet...
It's called a "swirlie." You need to expand your mind along with your "box."

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
lilprincess_16 = PiMpJuIcE = B*tch with balls.

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Milk Man
Am I the only one slightly disturbed that these two appear to be macking each other on the message boards? Sure, examples of how a convo should flow everywhere, but just something about a female member chatting up a regular poster with bedroom talk in the HS forum makes me wonder...:(
yea blame the woman for the horny male...just cuz he talks about his bed a lot doesn't mean im jumping in it milkman...lol

250lb eh? u want my pic? ill be happy to send it, and so what if sumone is fat...apparently u rn't secure enuff w/ urself...

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't want your website stolen pic, for the simple fact if it is legit, I could care less, I don't get my jollies jacking off to my girlfriend on ICQ. :)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Milk Man
Am I the only one slightly disturbed that these two appear to be macking each other on the message boards? Sure, examples of how a convo should flow everywhere, but just something about a female member chatting up a regular poster with bedroom talk in the HS forum makes me wonder...:(
I feel the same way.

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
It's called a "swirlie." You need to expand your mind along with your "box."
i thought i did say swirlie...

milkman...im proud to be a *****...cuz they dont put up w/ **** from guys likes you who are more shallow than the baby pool...

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Piss off, I make up for my shallowness by being able to go deep elsewhere. :D

I've had enough with this though, you can't even spell.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea blame the woman for the horny male...just cuz he talks about his bed a lot doesn't mean im jumping in it milkman...lol

250lb eh? u want my pic? ill be happy to send it, and so what if sumone is fat...apparently u rn't secure enuff w/ urself...
Lol. Blame the 16 year old that thought about sex with a 26 year old. Damn, I was SO hoping you'd jump right in...ah well. You'd probably crack the frame with your 250lbs...

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
and who's the 250 lb person here? mayb the one calling everyone else fat eh? yea uh huh do you ever think that maybe for once in ur life u can meet a lot of good people if u weren't always trying to get benefits from a girl u think is pretty...everyone have a different view but no need to be a complete ******* to sum people who cant help the way they are born...

hey anyway to block sumone? i need that info ASAP

PiMpJuIcE

Don Juan
Reaction score
milkman

hey yo milkman i bet the reason that you get that name is because of the thick, and buttery milk that you guzzle down every day while sucking on those long tubes

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can spell just too lazy...dont wanna waste a lot of time on u...and ur curdled self...

and wtf who the hell said i wanted sex w/ a fricken 26 yr old...i definitely need a ****ing iggy button right about now!!!!!:mad:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and who's the 250 lb person here? mayb the one calling everyone else fat eh? yea uh huh do you ever think that maybe for once in ur life u can meet a lot of good people if u weren't always trying to get benefits from a girl u think is pretty...everyone have a different view but no need to be a complete ******* to sum people who cant help the way they are born...

hey anyway to block sumone? i need that info ASAP
Yeah, it's possible. Would that be to block me or Milkman :confused:.

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha that was just too priceless, I have to add my final two cents. I'm sure there are a lot of really, really nice people out there in the world. I meet nice people everyday. But don't hate cause I wouldn't stick it in a fat girl.

I happen to like sleeping with attractive chicks. I find it helps me bust easier that way, and with a better over-all effect. Who needs fat chicks?!

Say it with me!

"Who needs fat chicks? We don't! We nail cheerleaders and our friends hot moms!"

Offended yet?

(Edit, I didn't mean parents lol....and as I said! PiMpJuIcE = our 250 lb sexy lady!)

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
no not offended but u just proved my whole point...thanks i needed a person stupid enough...thanks i owe you...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no not offended but u just proved my whole point...thanks i needed a person stupid enough...thanks i owe you...
WTF? :confused:

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
crazykid im talking about milkman...

ur cool...i like u...

i g2g guys talk to u tomorrow night

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpjuice and Milkman take it to another forum, start your own "flame war" thread, PM each other with hate words, or just ask Allen to ban your accounts now and save the trouble.