Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an obvious tip, yet.......often we mess up

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that I've notice that happers my DJing is my lack of patience (or however you spell that darn word)
it sounds so common sence yet we mess up on this little word so much.

You got the attitude, you got the number and you say to yourself
I'll call her in 5 days (4,3 whatever is your preference)
then you do as you thought, but to your surprise ............ring,ring,ring no answer. you hang up, and you say to yourself ill call her in 3 days or so but hurghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! there is a little voice inside that wants to call again, and if no answer.......tomorrow or the day after you just want to talk to her to seal the deal. you start thinking i got o set date.

BE PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!! i know im not, when i want something i want it now but that has cramped my style because it comes off as needeness not just lack of patience.

when you get a number be patient call but don't rush things keep to your strategy. when you are on a date if the oportunity to kiss didn't come up (the first kiss i mean) be patient don't ask for it or if you see low interest level have the patience and the sence to next her not stoop down because want to f#$k and can't wait.

these are some of the important traits of a DJ

COFIDENCE
PATIENCE
OBSERVATION
SENCE OF HUMOR
BE FUN
BE SERIOUS (this works well specially if you combine it with joking because when your serious but you say something funny it's even funnier)
BE MISTERIOUS
ALSO A MIXTURE OF STRONG, CONFIDENT, I DONT GIVE A DAMM ATTITUDE WITH A KIND, NICE ATTITUDE. (they never know how your going to react which brings me to
UNPREDICTABILITY.

well here are some things that might help you guys out,

youre welcome to add your own tips to help other dj's in their quest.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, patience is very important and I've made a fool of myself a few times now by acting with a sense of urgency.

However, I'll be honest. I'm always worried if I leave it too long, the woman will think I'm not interested and find someone else.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pay attention to what page she is on rather than acting soley from a place that exists only to manifest your own expectations, you should be fine. Call when you want to call, and kiss her when you want to kiss her. If you're paying attention and tuning into her and allowing things to progress as they should, you'll have no problems.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, always go with the moment. The best indication of how things are going is the girls interest level but some, cant figure out a girls interest level at the very begining if it came up and bit them in the ass. so that's why you've got to be patient and stick to your plan at the begining.