Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Observation About Women

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may seem odd to some of you who read this. This is something I am going to make a clumsy attempt to describe. I've seen this in a large number of women.......

It's almost as if they have a secret desire they aren't even aware of, to be secretly cheated on. Or anothed way to put it. Most women dread, yet hope and wish, that their man would either cheat in secret or be strongly tempted to cheat. They are almost masochistic in this.

The thought of it being discovered would make them see red and want to kill someone. But the idea that her man may be banging someone in secret is also somehow a strange turn-on. Like there is a part of her that wants to have to fight to keep you.

I am not advocating cheating. I never would myself, but have noticed when a woman is really into you, she almost, in some bizarre way, wishes you were having sex with other women. Cheating is not the answer. Just don't be surprised or get too offended if your girlfriend or wife occasionally says something like "Don't ever cheat on me." or "I see the way you look at that woman.".

As long as it doesn't get crazy and she isn't acting psycho, some jealousy and being protective is normal. Especially if you're not really flirting with anyone and she makes an off comment that you are. Just take the jealousy as a compliment, tell her briefly not to worry, etc. Get physically closer to her. Don't be surprised if she jumps on you later that night.

I'm sure some of you have had similar experiences.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I've dated a woman with an actual cuck fetish so it can be overt.

However,

Women like the chase and part of the chase is you being valuable enough to be seduced by other women -and in some cases sexually amoral enough at the level of the ID- to cheat. This varies tremendously between women. If you are in player mode and she is chasing you, that woman is on the extreme level of loving the chase. The second she realizes she has you she will get bored. You do NOT want this type of woman for anything serious, ever. If you are in nice guy mode, she likes the idea that you are valuable enough to potentially cheat but not at the level of the damaged woman described previously. I'll say that the only woman I actively repulsed while in player mode was a known cheater so go figure.
Cvck fetish as SHE wants to be cvcked?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've talked to women that almost come across as being accepting of a man cheating on them. They all want a man that is desirable by others women. Probably an ego driven thing.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think you´re on to something.

I think some women want you to cheat, as long as nobody (especially them) finds out about it.

The other day I was talking to my LTR (We´ve been together more than two years) and out of the blue she said something like:

"If you ever cheat on me, please wear a condom. I mean, I hope you never cheat on me, but if you ever do, please wear a condom".

Very different from something like, If you ever cheat on me I´ll break up with you, or somethin´.

It´s like, almost like she´s giving me permission to cheat on her as long as nobody finds out or something.

A

AJ84

Women like the idea that their guy is desirable to other women. They don’t typically like the idea of their guy f**king other women. There is a massive difference.

But, if she seems to be ok with a guy cheating, chances are incredibly high that she herself is also ok with cheating, or is looking for a guilt free way to cheat because if he’s going to well....I would see that as a significant red flag if ur girl indicates in any way that she will let cheating slide.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like the idea that their guy is desirable to other women. They don’t typically like the idea of their guy f**king other women. There is a massive difference.

But, if she seems to be ok with a guy cheating, chances are incredibly high that she herself is also ok with cheating, or is looking for a guilt free way to cheat because if he’s going to well....I would see that as a significant red flag if ur girl indicates in any way that she will let cheating slide.
It mean she partakes occasionally or often.

A

AJ84

I think some women want you to cheat, as long as nobody (especially them) finds out about it.

The other day I was talking to my LTR (We´ve been together more than two years) and out of the blue she said something like:

"If you ever cheat on me, please wear a condom. I mean, I hope you never cheat on me, but if you ever do, please wear a condom".

Very different from something like, If you ever cheat on me I´ll break up with you, or somethin´.

It´s like, almost like she´s giving me permission to cheat on her as long as nobody finds out or something.
She’s giving herself permission to cheat, is what’s likely happening there.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She’s giving herself permission to cheat, is what’s likely happening there.
I understand why anyone would think that, but it's not the case here. She's never cheated on me or any of her past LTRs. Mu gf is the most faithful girl I've known so far.

I know her girlfriends, one of them caught bf cheating and forgave him but she never cheats. Another or her girlfriends is married, caught her husband cheating and forgave him but she never cheats.

They forgive cheating but they don't cheat. They are old fashioned. They don't have sex outside LTR.

A

AJ84

I understand why anyone would think that, but it's not the case here. She's never cheated on me or any of her past LTRs. I know her girlfriends, one of them caught bf cheating and forgave him but she never cheats. Another or her girlfriends is married, caught her husband cheating and forgave him but she never cheats.

They forgive cheating but they don't cheat
She told you she never cheated and her girlfriends told they forgave their boyfriends and never cheated.

Not trying to make you paranoid but if your girlfriend out of nowhere tells you that if you’re going to cheat to at least use a condom, that’s not a normal thing to say in the context of an exclusive relationship.

I would be exploring why she is saying that, to be honest.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To me it just sounds like she's smarter than thinking a person won't cheat just because they are told not to, and she doesn't want to come across as psychotic by threatening you out of the blue.

No idea whether or not her comment also means she has or is wanting to cheat, but your naivety with her and her girlfriends, just like the guys who will say "my girl was a virgin before me" because she told him so, doesn't bode well. That they've made you believe "they are old fashioned" and "they don't have sex outside LTR" set my warning clocks off.

R

Ranger

I’m going with AJs stuff.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She told you she never cheated and her girlfriends told they forgave their boyfriends and never cheated.

Not trying to make you paranoid but if your girlfriend out of nowhere tells you that if you’re going to cheat to at least use a condom, that’s not a normal thing to say in the context of an exclusive relationship.

I would be exploring why she is saying that, to be honest.
You are not making me paranoid. You are just being a girl.

I'm not oblivious to hypergamy. I'm not unaware that girls cheat and why. I'm not unaware that girls cheat and lie about it.

I'm just saying it's not the case here. Just talked a few hours ago to a female friend who is a psychologist about what my gf said. Most probable explanation is she saw something on tv or heard something by word of mouth where girl got std because her man cheated. Occam's razor.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she saying the cheating thing, is strange, and I will leave it at that, I did know some woman who said she don't care as long hse never knows and she don't want to know, but meh, its a girl talking I don't put much stock on it.

but yes the cheating thing is, the guy is desirealbe for other woman that means as long she keep him she is winning, woman are competitve with each other a lot more then men, why you think woman cares about how old she is? or how she looks? also there is that saying woman wear clothes not to impress a men, but to make her friends jealous.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
To me it just sounds like she's smarter than thinking a person won't cheat just because they are told not to, and she doesn't want to come across as psychotic by threatening you out of the blue.

No idea whether or not her comment also means she has or is wanting to cheat, but your naivety with her and her girlfriends, just like the guys who will say "my girl was a virgin before me" because she told him so, doesn't bode well. That they've made you believe "they are old fashioned" and "they don't have sex outside LTR" set my warning clocks off.
I don't think I'm naive. I've banged quite a few hot 18 year old girls who said they were virgins. Some convinced me 100%, most didn't.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...most women are fools, so no surprises there...

A woman who green lights you to cheat, is a women who will likely cheat or is already cheating.

It happened to my friend. She was banging a guy at her job. Family destroyed.

Not cool.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'm naive. I've banged quite a few hot 18 year old girls who said they were virgins. Some convinced me 100%, most didn't.
No problem dude. If you're in a ltr you have to trust the other person to some degree. If you trusted us more than her and her friends, something would already be wrong.