An interesting type of girl.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met a girl that, while online/texting she is very outgoing and personable.... but when you get them in person or on the phone they don't talk AT ALL. It was tripping me out all night.

Skytzo_Marc

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the time... not an interesting or rare girl really. It's why I won't start something on the net anymore. The girls tend to have social problems and huge self-esteem issues.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude seriously. I took her to a friends party and she just sat on the sofa on her sidekick and didnt say a thing to anyone. No social skills at all but she was very sweet online. Why can't they all be perfect like me?

Skytzo_Marc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry said:
Dude seriously. I took her to a friends party and she just sat on the sofa on her sidekick and didnt say a thing to anyone. No social skills at all but she was very sweet online. Why can't they all be perfect like me?
You know what you need to do with her. She's like the opposite of an attention *****... a social hermit, and if a girl is too far at either end of the spectrum, I don't consider her to be high quality.

I also try to avoid the net when it comes to getting to know girls now... your experience is a good reason, but most of a woman's communication is non-verbal... and there can be a lot of miscommunication with IM or email. I've had fights with my friends over the stupidest bull**** because they misread or misunderstood what I wrote.