An interesting trend I've notice with Gen Z males and how this may shape society

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread

I mentor a couple of guys that are Gen-Zers(in crypto and life) and those guys are further ahead than I ever was at their age

• One Is 28 years old has been a millionaire for a few years, has traveled all over the world and typically dates hot chicks even though he only is 5'7, but he's got impeccable fashion sense and is a genuinely good guy.
  • The second one Has been making 100K a year for 2 years and wants to up to 150K this year he's only 25 years old, smart kid he's a "Jose" and dates hot girls as well. He's an accountant by day and trades stocks and crypto at night or his off days

These two guys are very successful and focused and even they struggle in the modern dating scene. 10 years ago these guys would have been in LTR's or on their way to marriage but it blows my mind when they tell me stories about flakey chicks, ghosting and just overall women with entitled princes syndrome that they deal with (or refuse to deal with). These guys are RP (or "Game")aware and already further ahead in life than 30/40-year-old guys I know. The media would want you to believe that Gen-Z is lazy, but Gen-Z isn't a monolith.

I think the dollar will crash by the end of this year or the beginning of next year(2025)

Things are about to get hectic, I'm talking bank runs, food shortages, riots, Martial law etc. I know people think I'm crazy but the same people laughed at me when I said that Covid would cause food shortages (2020), and guess what bing bing you got it. People don't realize how bad shyt truly is. with Inflation and the cost of living. Inflation isn't just affecting food, gas and housing but guess what dating as well! The dating market is going to shift in a major way beginning of next year. Gen Alpha will be the generation that will see the balance come back in traditional gender roles. Our generation will see the beginning stages. Things are getting to expensive.
Grant Cardone predicted that rent will be $4,000 on average by 2027. This may sound insane but if the dollar crashes like I think it will, and inflation continues to rise this is not unrelastatic. 31% of Gen-zers live with their parents (20% of Millenial men 25-34 live with their parents). If you think buying a house is expensive now just wait another 3-5 years.

Things are getting more expensive. Gen-Z started a viral movement recently known as "Drizzle Drizzle" aka "Soft Guy movement" on Tik Tok that has women in an uproar and a frenzy. Young men aren't going for the B.S. of having to pay and be traditional when the women are not traditional and feminist. The thing is things are going to get worse before they get better.

If Gen-Z and Millenial women want to be happy they are going to have to act like women or be happy in poly or lesbian relationships cause men ain't falling for the okie doke anymore.
How long do you think it will take for it to 'hit rock bottom' and then to get better?

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh boy here we go…

Explain to me, a Gen-x’er how it’s my fault you suck at life? My kids who are I-Gen are doing just fine with their college degrees. Makes ya wonder…
I didn't mention a generation in particular, nor did I blame you specifically. But you can explain to me why it's me (or gen Z in that case) being lazy?

I'm studying engineering at the top school of my continent, landed a part time job last month and got my drivers license last week. Tell me how it's me being lazy?

The money I get from the job would barely cover one room to rent. And getting girls here is everything else than a cake walk.

This whole blaming it on us is BS.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I didn't mention a generation in particular, nor did I blame you specifically. But you can explain to me why it's me (or gen Z in that case) being lazy?

I'm studying engineering at the top school of my continent, landed a part time job last month and got my drivers license last week. Tell me how it's me being lazy?

The money I get from the job would barely cover one room to rent. And getting girls here is everything else than a cake walk.

Get a better job, and pay your dues son. That’s the advice my elders gave me and it worked.

When I was your age (assume early 20’s) I got my first piece of real estate through my own efforts, I was paying more than 14% interest on it and didn’t realize any money from it for more than a decade. So the “you had it easier” trope doesn’t work. I bought the place during one of the worst recessions the US has seen.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's up to you to create your own destiny. Keep grinding and moving forward. You can't expect things to come easy or instantly. Everyone pays their dues.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patently untrue. I'm in a medical/healthcare field, have *just* a bachelors degree from a state university and was easily making over 100K (more like 150K plus) within 8 years of graduation...and it could have been quicker had I not stayed in academia for 6 years post graduation. That was in 2000 (when I first made 150+) And I'm not a nurse or clinician. I hold a science degree.

I now make well north of the above. Again with *just* a bachelors degree. In my field people with 2 years of experience can easily make 100K+. So within 2-3 years of graduation it is very possible IF you get a degree in something useful. Not women's studies or marketing.

What happens of course is that in many instances these less experienced people do not do the job properly and then the companies have to hire someone like me for much more to clean up the mess.

Breastfeeding is important. Cuts down infant mortality, creates better health profiles, especially immunity in babies, which equates to better survival, increases post partum healing in the mother through stimulation of uterine contraction & hormonal factors, and reduces susceptibility to certain future diseases (breast cancer) in the mother. So as a man OP you may not realize this but physiologically it is very important to women. Before modern times many women and their babies died in childbirth or shortly thereafter. The Taj Majal was built as a tomb & memorial for an Indian royal who died in childbirth. So it cuts across socieconomic classes. You may not have known all that.

Short answer, you want the mother of your kids breastfeeding them. Benefits everybody.
You probably don't understand this, but a course in college about human evolution should be heavily focused on things like primate evolution that eventual lead to bipedalism, stone and later fire use, Homo Erectus leaving Africa and evolving into various species and later modern humans evolving and leaving Africa. It should also include climate change, environmental challenges like the Toba eruption. It should also include genetics and various types of adaptations to various regions of the world, diets, etc.

However, instead the professor dedicated a large chunk of the lecture time to incorporate woke nonsense by discussing women's issues like this is a women's studies course. I really don't know how to explain this to you.

@Bokanovsky was right about you and @Pierce Manhammer lmfao, both trolls.

Daniel Craig has basically entirely proven the point I've been getting at on here, though he probably doesn't even realize it. I consider @Pierce Manhammer mostly a harmless attention seeker who needs to feel important.

You on the other hand are just completely delusional and live in a fantasy land. It makes absolutely no sense for a "woman" who claims to be as attractive and successful you are to be posting on a men's forum pertaining to dating related topics for YEARS. The stuff you post is nonsense and there is nothing backing it up lol. You will most likely leave a very long reply explaining how you are NOT a troll, which will just further prove my point lol.

This otherwise solid thread has been completely hijacked by two of the more prolific trolls on this forum. The only thing it's missing is @AmsterdamAssassin and the various Rambos lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke nonsense- I've also seen that they regularly reject all of this woke nonsense, particularly the transgender and racial b.s the left is obsessed about. They seem to much more readily recognize the concepts of identity politics and how these other people put themselves into a class of the oppressed and subjugated lol. Meanwhile, there are tons of Millennials males that still buy into this crap, like white-male guilt nonsense and what have you. Millennial females are way more often poisoned by these ideas for sure though.
That's good news. I had thought Gen Zers were buying heavily into this stuff, being indoctrinated with it most of their lives. But it sounds like there has been a backlash, which is good. Females are far more likely to be into this nonsense for whatever reason. I have always said (without trying to sound misogynist), that is women did not vote, the country would be in far better shape. Most of this leftist stuff wouldn't see the light of day. Feminism has ruined women, for themselves and for men, there's no doubt about that.

As for college, even in my day college was not seen as a guarantee to success. The main point I see is certain jobs require degrees, and if you want those jobs, you get the degree. A degree will also usually make you more likely to get promoted.

No, the reason is that men don't see the payoff of poon for all their labor, so what's the point?
I've never understood this train of thought. Is poon the only good thing in life? I wanted to be successful for success' sake, and I wanted the disposable income, and I wanted to be able to retire early so I could pursue my own interests instead of work. I get being frustrated over not being able to get women, but I would never shut down my life over it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood this train of thought. Is poon the only good thing in life? I wanted to be successful for success' sake, and I wanted the disposable income, and I wanted to be able to retire early so I could pursue my own interests instead of work. I get being frustrated over not being able to get women, but I would never shut down my life over it.
The idea here is that a man can live at a very low standard of living, and so he can consider working a little while and then retiring very early. A man can be successful and still want to retire very early.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand what I'm talking about. You also live in CA and I've specifically told you how citing earnings from there is not relevant in the big picture. Making 150k in one of those metros is probably akin to around 60k for the rest of the country outside of places like NYC, etc. You have no concept of what realistic earnings are. No college student is going to be pulling much north of 100k within a decade without living in a high cost metro or being in a very technical field that requires a lot of education.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, a high salary in a high-cost area is not all that great. Heck, it's still impossible for someone to buy a decent house even making that money (granted, we are in a peculiar high-cost time all over the country).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always said (without trying to sound misogynist), that is women did not vote, the country would be in far better shape.
The world's oldest profession would definitely be legal everywhere. :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a gen Z I have to say that's nonsense.

The following comment eplains it. Why should I put in effort if it won't pay off? I could just do the minimum and do whatever the fck I want.

Also what kind of abundance? Previous generations fcked the economy hard. The housing market (at least here in europe) is fcked, I can't get an appartment for below 2000 a month. Or a room in a student-appartment for below 1000. Wages are not growing enough to match inflation... etc.
When apartments are so ridiculously expensive, the default option of simply continuing to live with parents makes a lot more sense - and so moving to a new town is heavily discouraged.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you think it will take for it to 'hit rock bottom' and then to get better?
I honestly don't know, I think it's all about putting yourself in a position for example there were people who became millionaires, hectomillioanires, and even BIllionaires during the last economic crash. How? some knew a crash was coming and took steps to position themselves, some became rich by buying real estate/property for cheap and waiting for the value to go up etc, some started new businesses

I really think that society, as we know it today, will completely change, not just because of the economy but also technological breakthroughs and a new quantum financial system. It's all about positioning yourself don't panic when you see chaos, riots, and food shortages. Have faith in the most high

God bless

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well @sangheilios it is no surprise that universities are overwhelmingly populated by liberal professors. It's been that way since before my college years. Breastfeeding is important in humans. Always has been. Does that need whole unit? Probably not. But one lecture shouldn't be too much to listen to.

My Gen Z son would agree with much of your OP as I noted. Wonder who he learned from in life? And yes he was breastfed as baby, lol. His career requires a degree so he's finishing one now. Then onward into life.

I'm here to contribute & offer advice. Feel free to ignore me.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The new generation of men have so much information regarding women that wasn't available for men even 20 years ago.

A kid 10 years old with this the kind of information available now would be a unstoppable slayer at 18.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a job and hobbies that put me in proximity with a lot of Gen Zs in their teens and late 20s. I've been noticing some very interesting trends with the young men specifically, which is they are very often times quite "red pilled" when it comes to dating/relationships, society and culture, etc.

Relationships/dating- I've noticed that many of them seem to be quite aware of ideas like female hypergamy and how many women today their age are "players". Many of them seem to easily understand that social media and dating apps have completely ruined the dating market, which is something older generations don't grasp at all. I've also noticed that they seem to be much more aware of modern dating struggles, like women chasing after a tiny subset of men while routinely ignoring those that would be interested in having relationships. Interestingly, I've especially noticed that many of them are turned off by the idea of marriage and even family/children. They seem to be aware that many women don't value healthy and stable relationships and often times far too readily reject or "next" men.

College/university- I've also noticed that many Gen Z males are fully aware of the fact that college is now a scam and doesn't mean all that much. I've had a handful of conversations recently with several different guys in this age bracket, and it's quite interesting to see how much more aware they are compared to previous generations. My generation just about EVERYONE went to college to some extent and really didn't question it all that much. However, these recent conversations have revealed to me how different of a mindset they have. One specifically cited how when the government got involved through the affordable education act in the 1980s was when college started becoming a money-making scam, which I've known and talked about for a long time now. Another was mentioning to me how during COVID all of these colleges were charging crazy sums of money, well into the 4 and 5 figures, when it was entirely ONLINE and often asynchronous lol.

Woke nonsense- I've also seen that they regularly reject all of this woke nonsense, particularly the transgender and racial b.s the left is obsessed about. They seem to much more readily recognize the concepts of identity politics and how these other people put themselves into a class of the oppressed and subjugated lol. Meanwhile, there are tons of Millennials males that still buy into this crap, like white-male guilt nonsense and what have you. Millennial females are way more often poisoned by these ideas for sure though.

Work/life balance- I'm noticing that there is a lot of thought put into things like work-life balance, which I didn't really see when I was younger. It seems like pre COVID everyone was on a grind but with no real goal or thought in mind as to where they were going, so it wasn't like they were building wealth or anything. There was a guy from the guy close to 10 years younger than men talking about how he wanted to retire early just so he could workout and play video games all day instead of being stuck in a grind the rest of his life. There have been several other conversations I've had with guys about this idea and it's something you would almost never have seen back in 2010. They seem to be more aware of how companies often underpay and overwork their employees for no real potential for upward growth, even in otherwise normal/solid careers.

I believe some of the trends I've been discussing are starting to take shape and we are somewhere in the early stages of a major cultural pushback.

I believe that some of the issues we are seeing with the dating market specifically though may be here to stay for quite a long time, which I feel will continue to lead to some very bad trends in coming decades. Things like single motherhood and "last call babies" as @SW15 mentions through things like sperm donations or just finding whatever acceptable simp will become the norm. As I and @Solomon have mentioned on here, I believe that stuff like AI GFs and throwing yourself into the metaverse, video games, etc. will be a huge thing not too far from now.

I believe we are going to see colleges/universities begin to severely struggle to stay afloat, which we are already starting to see lately. This will eventually lead to these institutions having to severely downsize in order to remain active. I see a scenario where pure virtual/online learning is the norm and where it is substantially cheaper to attend. I also feel that the importance of a degree is very quickly losing it's relevance and more specific skills and trades, critical thinking, ambition, etc. will be sought after by employers. To add to this, a sizeable minority of them are also aware of AI and how that will significantly alter the labor sector in the coming decades.

As for the woke nonsense, I feel gays and trannies will always feel they are victims. I believe we will still have women with a victim mindset that feel men are oppressing them. The caveat is that these groups of people will NOT reproduce at all, or have insanely low rates of reproduction, and their temperament, a genetic trait, will not continue on.
Td time for a change I ****ing hate old people and systems

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with everyone who disagrees with the notion that education is no longer important. At age 30 with no higher education and only a high school diploma, the lack of a higher education of any kind has only hurt me in the long run. I’m low income and have no career because of it. I also feel like being told by people to just get an entry level job and climb the ladder is a huge cope a lot of times. There are several times when people have attempted to do that, only to be passed up for the promotion they wanted by someone with completed higher education getting promoted or hired from the outside instead.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The new generation of men have so much information regarding women that wasn't available for men even 20 years ago.

A kid 10 years old with this the kind of information available now would be a unstoppable slayer at 18.
The average 10-year-old child does not have the wisdom to break this information down especially the nuance of it. The rare 10-year-old who could is focused on something that could change the world. As i mentioned before the best thing to do is to focus on positioning yourself for the reckoning that is coming with the economy

People think it's bad now with women being hyperfocus on wealth ever since Quarantine once the dollar loses half it's value it's going to get worse to the point that broke men don't even wanna focus on women but on becoming financially secure. For guys who are financially sound or rich. It will be like a Buffett because those men will be deemed at as the prize. For guys who are broke, you may get a girl if you look good or got crazy game. However, you going to continue to see a shift in regards to women wanting men who are doing financially well. Inflation/high cost are squeezing a lot of people's blood. Whats the point of dating if you're a broke man if you ain't got money to date? People think Gen-Z/millendial living at home being jobless is bad now it's about to go higher and be similar to the great depression numbers if not worse. It would behoove men to focus on their sovereignty and finances the women will be there

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Whatever helps ya sleep man. Seriously, men have been sitting around waiting for the financial collapse since the 60’s telling themselves that they’ve got it all figured out. They just die bitter, wretched, and poonless (unless they import a 4 from some third world country). Saxon and Tappan really looked like well adjusted individuals, didn’t they?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 years ago was 2004. I'll talk about the 2000-2005 era as I was just starting the enter the seduction realm then.

I was in college from 2001-2005 and I started reading seduction articles online. I found old school PUA types like David DeAngelo and Doc Love in that era. 2005 was the year that Neil Strauss published "The Game" about his adventures running with Mystery and other PUAs from 2002-2004. The SoSuave forum was around in 2000-2005.

There was good information available in that era and I remember reading some of it as I started to turn away from a blue pill ideology.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mating environment might be heavily disrupted in late 2024/early 2025 if there are riots and martial law. Inflation hasn't helped in recent years.

The pandemic lasted from roughly early 2020 through the first half of 2022. Nothing disrupted the mating environment more than the pandemic during my lifetime. I was individually affected by the significant recession/recessionary period of the late 2000s/early 2010s. The Great Recession didn't shut down venue like the pandemic did. Indoor approaching was severely curtailed from early 2020-first half of 2022. Outdoor approaching was possible, but even scheduling dates off of outdoor approaches during the pandemic was challenging. My home city didn't lock down that much but there was still enough fear out there. These were things that didn't happen from late 2007-early 2012.

I was a freshman in college in the 2001-2002 school year. 9/11 happened early in my freshman year. 9/11 didn't impact the mating environment on my campus much because my campus was not near New York City or Washington DC. It would have affected campuses near those cities more.

Going through 9/11, the Great Recession and a global pandemic between ages 18-39 was very rough.