"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

An interesting realization...

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I just read the part of the DJ Bible about how absurd it is that people who do somewhat dangerous things on a regular basis are scared to approach beautiful women. And I realized I'm exactly like that.

I spend a lot of time in the wilderness, and although the main dangers I encounter are probably sinking into swamps (if you've ever sunk past your waist in bog muck you know what I mean) and slipping and hitting my head in a rapids, the one that really gets my heart going is encountering a bear. For those whose main experience with bears comes from Winnie the Pooh, it's useful to note that real bears often actually aren't as scared of us as we are of them, and their attitude in an encounter seems to be, "hey, um... which one of us is a bear? yeah, now get the f away from my blackberries."

But as much of an adrenaline rush as that is, I've realized something--I get a lot more freaked out by a 5 foot 90 pound blonde than I do by a 7 foot 500 pound bear.

Next time I'm having trouble getting up the guts for an approach, I'm just gonna remind myself of how ridiculous that is...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
-^ ...lol... ^-

you are forgetting that with women its not "FEAR" for ur life that takes affect, its got to do with emotions, pride, and phisical attraction.

So comfronting a bear and comfronting a woman are 2 totally different things, but u had a nice idea though;)
 

unformed

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
i was the same way for a while. I skydive, and I never feel scared at all when i jump out. I dig crazy **** and being put in places where I'm close to death, but I could never for the life of me look a girl in the eyes. I'm working on it, and slowly getting over that....
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
It's very simple dude. Those bears and rocks on the water rapids do not talk back to you. They do not have any sexual desire.
 

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
They do not have any sexual desire.
True. If they did, I might be more afraid of the bear.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
They are slightly related... if you have the guts to try things that really scare you it WILL be slightly easier to do new things (like approaching women).

Women, however, have power to affect ones self-image (if you let them), which is far more dangerous than getting mauled by a bear.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I have seen a lot of women who look like 700 lb bears.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by LikerOfWomen
"hey, um... which one of us is a bear? yeah, now get the f away from my blackberries."
That seriously had me loling :p
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Just apply some kino to warm up the bear and you'll have no problem getting at his blackberries.
Perhaps some ****y and funny

"Hey don't go thinking that I want your berries already. I already have a pair of enormous nuts."

Then go for the kiss close

If the Bear tries to take your face off, then NEXT it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Difference.

One key point YOUR minds are believing, but isn't true.

When you jump from a plane, or battle rapids, it's


YOU VERSUS YOURSELF.


You can't change those rapids, you can only control yourself, your ability, and what you do while in the rapids. Same with skydiving. You can only prepare, and make sure you pack a parachute. After that it's do Or die, so to speak.


So what's that have to do with women?


That you can't control them either. It's still...



YOU VERSUS YOURSELF.



And in most cases, all the preparation with women comes down to what you're doing NOW. This moment.

Are you reading books to improve your abilities in life, in understanding, in growing as a person?
Are you working out to get the best shape possible and max out your confidence?
Are you deciding what you want out of life, going to get it, so you're happy no matter what the consequences are?
Are you into yourself enough that approaching her is just another part of going after what you want in life?

If you NEVER ask, you NEVER know.

When you're at the club, or you're at the bar, or you're at the mall, or the beach, wherever, this is not the time to evaluate your game. Just approach based on WHERE you are now. If you're shyt ain't straight, take this opportunity to get experience approaching. I'll gamble 100:1 odds that you WILL NEVER see her again, unless she's friends with you, and THEN...

You will have rapport
You can laugh about it and possibly score THIS time
You can meet OTHER girls
And when you evolve from cacoon to butterfly, and still know her, she'll be fair game.




A-Unit
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kaine
Perhaps some ****y and funny

"Hey don't go thinking that I want your berries already. I already have a pair of enormous nuts."

Then go for the kiss close

If the Bear tries to take your face off, then NEXT it.


does this get any better !:D
 
Top