Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An interesting article about how women's attitude towards a man is much more linked to his economic status

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. I’m seeing more and more women friendzone guys with money. They know they don’t have to date and fvck them to get the guy to invest in them emotionally. Then it’s Easy Street($$$$) for the woman. Friendzone a guy AND get him to spend money on you without giving up sex? Women are signing up for that left and right.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women especially are less happy with their relationship when their partner is unemployed. But the opposite is not true: women’s unemployment does not seem to affect men’s relationship happiness.
There's a phrase: "Men value love, women love value..."

I don't know if it's because over the years, men have always played a provider role but I tend to agree that a lot of guys are ok if their gal doesn't have a job. Their support and love fulfills that void in a lot of guys instead.

Women on the other hand do not want to be with any slackers or deadbeats no matter how much he loves her. They need to see some kind of value whether it is him working, working on her, working on the house, working taking care of the kids, etc. This type of value is what love is to some of these women. The only exception and it may even be temporary at best is if you're a 10 male model. LOL. But in that case, you still show value through aesthetics, sex, companionship. It's just a different value.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is why any discussion with a woman about love is meaningless. You might as well be speaking double Dutch.

Oh she'll certainly know what you want to hear about the subject. She'll say the right things. She knows she can never love a man unconditionally or sacrificially. She'll never own up to it.

Don't be fooled by your mother's unconditional love. And don't go looking for it elsewhere.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion its L then S and only then M.

A police officer in good shape is much more attractive to women than a skinny fat wealthy bank director even when the second scores 5k euros montly compared to the 2k of the first one.

Once a minumum income for a decent life is reached the bonus slowly decrease when it comes of money.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the article is talking about women who are already in relationships, then yes, after a certain point they just view men as a means of getting resources. If they have gotten used to a certain lifestyle, then all of a sudden a drastic change happens, they will view him differently.

Women will give up secks only when they feel like they are getting what they want out of the relationship.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is biological in root. Women are expected to stay at home because they suckle their children, and a man is expected to provide for his children because he can't suckle the child. You can't get rid of this mentality on a cultural level, it's almost instinctual and it's an expression of how things work in the real world instead of inside someone's head.

That being said, if a woman is prompting you to spend money on her then that needs to stop. And women who do this should be automatically nexted.

Men get used because they allow themselves to be used. They aren't victims, they're weak.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. I’m seeing more and more women friendzone guys with money. They know they don’t have to date and fvck them to get the guy to invest in them emotionally. Then it’s Easy Street($$$$) for the woman. Friendzone a guy AND get him to spend money on you without giving up sex? Women are signing up for that left and right.
What kind of an idiot is going to spend money on a chick without getting his little man serviced? :rolleyes:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of an idiot is going to spend money on a chick without getting his little man serviced? :rolleyes:
Ever been to a strip club?lol

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: Women view a man as a diick with a wallet.
This is true, but pertains to women who are in relationships; mainly LTRs or marriage--only.

Yes, one of the biggest turnoffs for a woman is an unemployed man. Throw in low motivation and laziness and you have a winning recipe for getting dumped if you're the guy even if you have male model looks. Women crave goal-oriented, driven men in their relationships.

Take it from Kristin Cavallari: Kristin Cavallari reportedly divorcing Jay Cutler because he was ‘lazy,' 'unmotivated’

For ONS, flings, and STRs, Looks/Body Style are a solid #1. Status counts, but you could be captain of the football team and if you look like a sasquatch or goblin, she won't f*uck you. Money is a distant #3 unless your $ comes with celebrity status.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, one of the biggest turnoffs for a woman is an unemployed man.
At least the pool boy had a job.

Anyway, yes, women crave goal-oriented, driven men in their relationships. Except when they don't. Lots of women out there these days supporting deadbeat guys. Many of these are the caregiver types. I suppose they like to be needed.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex left me for a beta because his financial outlook/familymoney/planning (single, having own home and retirement secure)
Took his DNA and sunk her teeth in, I doubt it last 5yrs... lets see.