Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an insight on WHY THINGS DO NOT END UP AS THEY SHOULD

Reaction score
It is true that people who don’t love themselves are not able to love others,
but they love to control others.

This happens more often than we could imagine. Almost all relationships suffer this because to say it bluntly:there are not enough true men nor women arround anymore.

So we are left with relationships built between one or two insecure people.
Such a relationship can never last because what happens is that the guy actually falls in love with himself not the girl. He will be always trying to control the girl because he feels not worthy of her.
And since he does not love himself he needs to find that self-love somewhere else, this is why he always asks”do you love me?” just to hear a boost for his fragile ego he is not giving anything back to the girl he is just satisfying his egoistical needs through a girl because he is not able to satisfy these himself.

A true relationship is like a symbiosis…both should get along perfectly without eachother but they see the benefits of being together. This is the way of the nature, a man & woman perfect each other.

The problem today is that women are taught from their very early teens that they need to find the right man for themselves and settle for nothing less. And it is true that relationship will never last if one of the members is not fulfilled with his own life. So people at sosuave give tons of energy to improving themselves.
But relationship is never a one man show...

Aye there’s the rub – It is also true that one needs to understand that not all women are worthy of the title "women". For natures processes to work as they should, we need to understand that it is our destiny to become men. Because only once we have become men do we start to understand that a true man only deserves a true woman.
And only after all the hard work of becoming a man is over does one start to qualify women to find if they match the natures requirements to form a happy relationship.

Bear in mind that the life of a true man is full of risk. And it takes a true man to be completely honest and brave about what he does. The one main thing that distinguishes a real man from a faker is the fact that a real man is never DEFENCIVE. (But he always defends the loved ones).

There is no need to defend or prove yourself to anyone!! I repeat anyone!!

Think about it when you see two men arguing about and the discussion is getting rather hot.
One of the men puts his arms across his chess - (you cannot hit me, I am well defended, do not even try)
But the other man, instead of taking a defensive stance, he is standing there exposing his neck and chest (hit me as strong as you can, I can take it, I am strong because I know nothing can shake my will) waiting for the other to take that shot if he’s man enough.
This man is so certain in himself that he needs not to start a fight nor defend himself.

The same happens when an attractive woman states that she will never be with a guy who enjoys taking too high risks. Now the real man in situation would be honest and if needed expose himself to full rejection by saying what is on his mind – I like that very much and I am sorry if I need to disappoint you.

This is the way of the true man. While a weak man might hide away from all troubles or try to find ways around them. The true man stays fully exposed to all risk, threat and rejection, for he knows he must overcome these problems sooner or later and only gains strength from them.