An important philisophical question to everyone on this forum

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mongolboy said:
MY PURPSOSE IS 2 FEEL FUCING GOOD, THAS ALL I CARE ABOUT! I dont care it its fucin some hoes, or traveling around the world doing extreme adventerous stuff or just fucin having the finer things in life and being RICH! THAT IS ALL I FUCING WANT WHO DOESNT WANT THAT ? CANT BE MORE SIMPLER THAN THAT BE WE MAKE **** SO COMPLICATED US HUMANS.... IS prolly because we overthink but nways i try to see the future as today :)
Your goal should be to get your grammar in order youngblood.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
the need for success with women isnt dominating you're life any longer.
For me personally, this is a trick question. This is because success with women isn't dominating my life in the first place.

I believe the key to having success with women, will only come when gaming women isn't the focal part of your life.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i could get it done with women, i'd work on bettering humanity by taking medical school.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Just think how much more men could accomplish if in the words of LMS we had the natural order of things where men didn't have to chase women constantly like chasing rainbows, and women were the ones chasing good men. I don't think he actually said this, but I actually believe the natural order is for women to pursue men and for men to spend their time and energy accomplishing other things.

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, at the end of the day:

Accomplishing great things in this world, making lots of money, or being famous don't mean **** without some posterity to leave behind when I die. Thus I am trying to become the best man I can to attract the best woman for me to marry and have kids( with the best genetics, if possible ).

In the meantime while I am searching for her I may as well be accomplishing great things in this world, making lots of money, or work on being famous so my kids will have something they can say about their father. :cool:

remotecontrol said:
Where the hell do you find a virgin 10+ haha?
Try here in Utah. but good luck getting past their sexually-repressed shields even for non-sexual contact.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
MMA Juan said:
For me personally, this is a trick question. This is because success with women isn't dominating my life in the first place.

I believe the key to having success with women, will only come when gaming women isn't the focal part of your life.
That was one of the points of this post. Because the need for success with women is dominating the lives of many. So, for the second part of your statement, "the key to having success with women, will only come when gaming women isn't the focal part of your life". This is true, but it seems you have to first gain mastery before you gain freedom from this cycle But perhaps there's another way. You seem to have had enough success to gain some liberation.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Just think how much more men could accomplish if in the words of LMS we had the natural order of things where men didn't have to chase women constantly like chasing rainbows, and women were the ones chasing good men. I don't think he actually said this, but I actually believe the natural order is for women to pursue men and for men to spend their time and energy accomplishing other things.
Another piece of the puzzle falls into place. So, what if by investing your time and energy into you're true passions and interests, you become truly succesful, and success with women naturally follows.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Another piece of the puzzle falls into place. So, what if by investing your time and energy into you're true passions and interests, you become truly succesful, and success with women naturally follows.
Understandable. But how do you reroute energy away from women into other things?

Right now the most important thing in my life is my education. If I do good I will have a major life change, moving away to a university. The problem is that the classes I am taking now, either do not interest me or they actually annoy me. When I'm bored my mind drifts over to women and then I space out thinking about the girls that I want to be in my life, or I come to this place and post here, which is what I'm doing now.

LOL that was a wakeup call to myself. I better take a shower and start on my homework :p

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Well I would say that if being successful at your true passions and interest doesn't increase your income or bring you some increase in fame, that very little success with women would follow from it.

If the natural order of things is for women to pursue men while men do other things and we don't have the natural order, then I would say one man investing his time and energy into other things wouldn't change the assumed fact that the natural order of things isn't happening. Maybe if a majority of men were doing this it would flip the script on women.

However, since the natural order can't fully be eliminated buy society, I do think a man being successful pursuing things besides women would still bring him as much or higher quality women than wasting his time pursuing them.

The problem is most men are doing and are required to do both, pursue women and acomplish other things while women aren't required to either, pursue or accomplish anything.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Understandable. But how do you reroute energy away from women into other things?
Hmm, maybe jack off, exercise self control over thoughts, and just suck it up and suffer :D. It's not easy being a guy going to school and trying to focus while being tempted by seeing all the women there in their prime.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Hmm, maybe jack off, exercise self control over thoughts, and just suck it up and suffer :D. It's not easy being a guy going to school and trying to focus while being tempted by seeing all the women there in their prime.
Heh, jacking would only work if I was allowed to do it every hour or so. Self control over thoughts? I should look into that. Sucking it up and suffering is what I have been doing for far too long. And yes it is so tempting being around the beautiful women. Oh well school is almost over and pretty soon I'll have a dead month where I won't talk to any girls, unless I go sargeing.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
1. You either master gaming women first, so you can truly focus on other things.

2. You make the conscious, difficult effort to focus on other things. And if oportunities to connect with women arise you jump on it, but you arent out at clubs every weekend or cold approaching at the mall.

Maxtro said:
Right now the most important thing in my life is my education. If I do good I will have a major life change, moving away to a university. The problem is that the classes I am taking now, either do not interest me or they actually annoy me. When I'm bored my mind drifts over to women and then I space out thinking about the girls that I want to be in my life, or I come to this place and post here, which is what I'm doing now.
I had this same problem in school. I decided to major in nothing for a while, take a variety of classes that actually interested me, and gain as much life experience as possible. I had a great time in school, met lot's of women. I dont work now with the major I did decide on, so I'm glad I didnt stress myself out about it.

LOL that was a wakeup call to myself. I better take a shower and start on my homework :p[/QUOTE]

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I would say that if being successful at your true passions and interest doesn't increase your income or bring you some increase in fame, that very little success with women would follow from it.
This depends on your idea of success. For me, feeling good, being healthy and happy, so I can help other people, is the main focus of my life. Women sense when you feel that way. It is very seductive and mysterious. When a guy is happy and content, whether he has lots of money or not, women wonder, "what is making this guy so happy."

I have found that many of the women I connect with dont really care about money. They want to be with someone, exciting and fresh, who makes them feel good and alive. WOmen who are not attracted to these are not interesting to me. There are alot of superficial women. The PUA's can have them.

ketostix said:
The problem is most men are doing and are required to do both, pursue women and acomplish other things while women aren't required to either, pursue or accomplish anything.
I somehow manage to shift this dynamic.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“the art of success with women” isn’t a destination, a goal, it is a process, an adventure. In a way it is a lifestyle. In many ways I’ve mastered getting women interested in me. It also works in so many areas other than getting laid.

For instance; in working in corporations and dealing with government agencies, one sees that a good portion of the bureaucracy is made up of women. By being a charmer, even with women you’d never think of pursuing, one can get a lot done, effect outcomes to one’s liking.

Whenever I need to give references I always pick mostly women as the women who I’ve worked with and for all tend to say the greatest things about me, much more than most men, especially in those intangible areas.

Just as a hot woman tends to go through life with guys so willing to do things for her, a man who is good with women tends to go through life with women willing to do things for him – regardless of romantic potential.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
and the need for success with women isnt dominating you're life any longer.

When should the need for success with women ever dominate you're life ?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan69 said:
and the need for success with women isnt dominating you're life any longer.

When should the need for success with women ever dominate you're life ?
It shouldn't but that doesn't mean that it doesn't dominate some men's life.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
It shouldn't but that doesn't mean that it doesn't dominate some men's life.
This is exactly what I was about to say. :)

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
potato said:
“the art of success with women” isn’t a destination, a goal, it is a process, an adventure. In a way it is a lifestyle. In many ways I’ve mastered getting women interested in me. It also works in so many areas other than getting laid.

For instance; in working in corporations and dealing with government agencies, one sees that a good portion of the bureaucracy is made up of women. By being a charmer, even with women you’d never think of pursuing, one can get a lot done, effect outcomes to one’s liking.

Whenever I need to give references I always pick mostly women as the women who I’ve worked with and for all tend to say the greatest things about me, much more than most men, especially in those intangible areas.

Just as a hot woman tends to go through life with guys so willing to do things for her, a man who is good with women tends to go through life with women willing to do things for him – regardless of romantic potential.
great advice. I find this also to be very true.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self improvement never stops, ever!
My attention is always focusing on me.
The only thing that might ever dominate my life is a pack of 500HP+ from a CORVETTE.