Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Experience Continued

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!!

You may remeber me from the thread An Experience which i was posting in about 4 months ago. I was doing bootcamp over my winter break and it was going great!

I made it to week 4 and then had to go back to my small school to take on my rejections which was mad scary for me. The small campus environment made rejection 10 times more scary for me so to make a long story short... I stopped bootcamp.

I recently started again to get my skills back up to where they were before and all those postings are in the thread Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

At this point i'm feeling pretty comfortable with approaching chicks and starting conversations with them but i feel that my fear of rejection is holding me back!

So i welcome week 4 (Rejection week) with a smile :)

I'm feeling nervous thinking of it, but its all in the experience...i'll report back tomorrow on day 1 of week 4!!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 1

Wow, pretty bad day in terms of bootcamp!

I went out later and the campus was pretty dead and the few girls i did see i failed to approach because i was to scared of getting rejected.

This is gonna be tough but once i get a few i'm guessing it'll become easier.

Reaction score
Effort, of course we remember you - you are the guy that gives 110% 'effort'!

Just a question. Are you attracted to these girls who you see and eventually approach and do you want to get to know them? Or are you doing this for the experience of doing cold approaches/possible rejection?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 2

Hehe i hope i can find the 110% 'EFFORT' again soon PuertoRican_Lover i'm really needing it!

To answer your questions. Yes i'm attracted (physically) to the girls i approach and yes some of them i would enjoy getting to know.

But yes, my main point of doing this is for the experience of doing cold approaches and getting over my fear of rejection.

I approach this HB7ish and she happens to be a professor...hmm that messed my thought process up hardcore! Really wasn't expecting that, any how i froze and ejected out of that one.

I approach HB 8 and i guess it went alright...just seemed pretty boring. (Haven't done cold approaches in 3 days some maybe i'm rusty) Any how after the conversation i couldn't gather the courage to number close or email close her. The conversation was just so plain it didn't seem fitting to ask her for anything.

On the way back to the car i see this HB 8 coming so i approach her and wow! I asked her how her day had been going and she answered "fiiiine" in the most stuck up ***** way i've heard! she might as well of just said ( WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO ME YOU LOSER??? GET LOST!!!) any how that was kind of a bummer and i didn't really know how to react since i've never been rejected right from the start.

Its a bit cloudy on what i said but i remeber ending with ....I don't talk to rude people. On a good note at least I got my first rejection.

Rejections= 1

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
so on week 4 is the point to get rejected on purpose or to just talk to as many girls as it takes to get rejected?

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Effort. Reading your reports pump me up man. That must have been quite an attractive and youthful looking professor. Wish i had one of those in class might have paid attention.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words TheCollector stuff like that always motivates me.

Yes dcfball the point of Week 4 is to go out and get 10 rejections.

I've been listening to David DeAngelo's Seminar over the past few days and i've also been doing a lot of reading and right now i'm realizing i'm still not over my fear of approaching chicks and starting conversations with them.

It's not some terrible hell of a problem, its just something that i need to get handled.

So over the next days (4-5) i'm gonna do a huge amount of approaches to go on and get this area handled, then i'll move on to the rejections.

Keep you posted

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be serious. You've been trying to get rejected 10 times for the last 6 months or so. You're not serious. I can get rejected 10 times in 5 minutes. Insult the girl and get rejected. You're trying to get rejected by being "nice." That won't work very well because they'll reject you "nicely" thus you aren't feeling the rejections. You've gotten quite a few by now. I say go for some heavier convos with some C+F and some ****yness and that should get you rejected a lot better. Once you get a feel for a "real" rejection (the girl will probably cuss or C+F back at you or whatever... she'll definitely reject you) then you should have no problems approaching girls and doing whatever type of convo -- C+F, ****y, fluff talk, etc.

I commend you on your hard work though. Good job!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam*it Ebach your right! How can i be serious? I'm p*ssy footing around here and making excuses because i'm scared of getting rejected.

Well i went out yesterday and saw this HB7 and thought about getting rejected by her... then wimped out

but then i thought to myself ...remeber what Ebach said! So i go up to her and say .."Whats your name?" she answers then i said "Do you have email?" then she said yea then i said "Great, give it to me" ..then she got all shocked and happy...i was stunned!

The pen i gave her to write it with had to be out of ink (bummer) but she was like no problem and engraved it in the paper (haha!) and she gave me her phone number too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on i saw this HB8 going to her car and i was sure i would get a rejection from her (i got nervous but then i thought to myself remeber Ebach's post!) so i said the same thing i said to the other chick. And to my amazement she gave it to me too and she got all happy and started blushing!

Even though i've heard of people doing it i never would of dreamed it was that easy to get a girls email/phone with just saying 3 sentences.

Thanks a lot for that smack up side the head Ebach (I really needed it)

I'm off to work on getting some rejections!

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what we are all here for bro!
rejections are the biggest to take and very essential in the learning process.
i havent had any good rejections in a while. i better do a little brushin up myself.
hang in there and keep us posted

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , this discovery has totally decimated my fear of CAs, maybe it'll help you too.
Mike.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! The point was for you to get rejected, not to do a # close ;-)

Long ago when I learned of my AFC ways I made it a point to get rejected by everyone in a month. So I would walk up to people and say something random in the hopes to get rejected. At the beginning every rejection felt like a rock fell on my head but by the end of the month it didn't make a difference to me because I was over my fears of talking to people and getting rejected -- I just didn't care anymore. Also, it taught me that people usually reject you because they are insecure themselves, either about something you did, said, or they're just not in the mood for whatever you're offering them. In any case, it shouldn't bother you.

Since then I've made it a point to be charming when talking to people and when I get rejected it doesn't affect me much. I just move on. The thing is, the more experience you get the less you think about rejections and other people's faults. You just go out there to have fun and strike up a convo with people about whatever. It's fun!

After a rejection, just put a charming "smile." You'll be amazed how many people beg for your attention after they've rejected you and you didn't get offended by it.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right FratAndDiddy i'm glad to have you guys here.

Thats an interesting way to look at it Walden, good insight.

Heh, i know Ebach. I really wasn't expecting the closes to workout:D

Today i did an approach just like the ones i did a few days ago and it worked again!

To bad that all the emails i've gotten so far are school emails and i can't email them from my home account...at least i got a phone number.

Any how thats besides the point (getting rejected)....Tomorrow i'm going to the mall and will gather myself some rejections.

Rejections= 1
Closes= 3

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally got myself a rejection today! I also made 2 more closes and had a conversation with this chick i could of closed but didn't since she was from out of town and leaving soon.

Rejections= 2

Closes= 5

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent job! I'm happy when you get rejected!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

Got a rejection today! And i also did another close the day before. I also did 2 cold approaches just to stay fresh with them. My effort has been going down some so i'm gonna step it up!

Rejections= 3

Closes= 6