Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An example of what you'll find on POF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl messages me first Saturday evening on POF. She's about 26 and keep in mind she's not very attractive AND has a kid. Here is the correspondence I've had with her so far. I'm going through the trouble of posting this as an example of what you find there, so spare me the lecture that I wasn't being "DJ" enough. I wasn't trying to be and she pissed me off and I'm giving her a piece of my mind. Don't steal my material :cool: Let's call her T:

T said:
Just thougth I would say hello. I'll leave the rest to you. hope to hear back from you soon.if not happy fishing.
T
(Keep in mind she said, "I'll leave the rest up to you". Also notice her I-can-take-you-or-leave-you attitude.)

Stagger Lee said:
Hey T, how are you? What part of (town) are you from? What are you up to this weekend? I was thinking of going downtown for some drinks.
T said:
I live out west. around (suburb) this weekend not alot, just hanging out with my daughter. i'm not big on bars so you have fun with that.
(She doesn't know it yet but turns out she lives right near me. Notice she slips her fvcking daughter in there, and is doing nothing on a Saturday night, then worst of all disses going to bars. Just before rolling downtown, I checked her message and decided to slightly call out her attitude)

Stagger Lee said:
I live near (suburb) too. Just what are you big into? You said you'll leave the rest up to me then shoot down my ideas..
(Next morning, today, she had sent her reply. Look how she pre-emptively denies she is giving up any pvssy, the only thing she has of any possible value. What's worse, I never mentioned anything sexual to her. What a text book bytch move.)

T said:
what do you mean? shoots down your ideas. Sorry I will go ahead and put this out here. I am not on here looking to get laid, hook up or anything else in that nat. If that's what your talking about please don't even reply.
happy fishing
T
(I respond this evening. I'm starting to run out of patience with her but I keep it low key for now)

Stagger Lee said:
What are you looking for a husband? Or maybe just friends? Whatever you re looking for as a guy I can tell you you're going about it the wrong way.
(45 mins later she responded. Notice how she tries to reframe her crappy attitude as some virtue like honesty and straightfowardness lol. The her take-you-or-leave-you attitude crops up again. Maybe she is screening for AFCs. There's no shortage of AFC for any ugly chick on POF to choose from. But you just got to love how she implies she ahs plenty of other d!cks to swing off of that will put up with her crap personality and attitude lol.)

T said:
how do you get that? I go about getting the best way I see fit, never had a problem before. Being honest is what people love best about me. Sorry if you don't like it pal.. its part of who I am. I call things as I see them. And yes I admit sometimes I might be wrong. but atleast I can admit it and move on. so what might of lost someone. but point I see is that if they can't take who I am, then it is no lose to me
T
(4 hours later, just now I reply. At this point, it's clear I'm dealing with a useless and worthless specimen of a woman so I take the gloves off. )

Stagger Lee said:
Well whatever I think you have an unattractive attitude. It has nothing to do with honesty or calling it as you see it. Maybe some guys are so desperate they will take any kind of attitude, but I'm not.

Point is you email me. And then I tell you I'm going to a bar. Then you start bring up you aren't looking to get laid. I never said I wanted to have sex with you in the first place. I'm not crazy about bars, but there's not too many places you can go to socialize or places to go at night in the Winter time.

Instead of giving me all your unappealing attitude and opinions, there's a lot of other things you could do. I couldn't care less if other guys don't have a problem with it.
You got to love these useless and worthless women especially on POF :up:.

Erik V

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You got to love these useless and worthless women especially on POF :up:.
She is raising a kid, and you know nothing about her. Who are you to call her worthless and useless? For all you know, she could be far more useful in this world than you are. You even look down on her spending time with her daughter on a Saturday evening instead of leaving her kid to go out and drink alcohol - mature attitude there, Stagger Lee. Not everyone is in an extended adolescence.

And you get annoyed at her even after her first two messages? You are taking it way too seriously. That might be a sign that you need a break from online dating.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger.... online dating takes patience and wit....

You may not have intended to - but you come off as really defensive when she says she isn't into bars. Saying she's shooting down your ideas.

I'm confused because.... it doesn't appear that you were asking her... you just said that was what you were doing... and in a "casual conversation" kindda way in which normal people interact, she commented that she doesn't like bars....

You seemed like you wanted her to be like "oh wow! you're going to a bar stranger? can i come?".... which is unrealistic expectations in real life... as well as on the net...

I think you need to do what guy said above and take a break from it.... you seem frustrated and taking out your frustrations on women online isn't really productive.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know why I bother going through all the trouble of copy and pasting all that to just get a couple of replies from the peanut gallery so far off the mark it's almost ridiculous.

Erik V your reply is so stupid and off the mark I'm not even going to reply to it directly.

Bukowski, your reply is off the mark too. I wasn't looking for advice. I stated that clearly from the top. But if you are going to giive constructive criticism at least don't assume sh!t. I didn't expect her to respond over joyed and that she was coming. She could've said a lot things besides "I don't like bars..have fun with that". You are missing the point completely even after I spelled it out completely, or at least misconstruing things.

Anyway these replies aren't even worth answering. I guess the only thing more worthless than chicks like on POF is the dudes on Sosuave that think they know everything and assum everything yet can't seem to comprehend the meaning of a post properly lol.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just logged on to good ol' POF and this is the first headline that I saw, "to find a man who isn't a douche bag". Then the very next line is, "I am not looking for anything serious I have been divorced have two kids and am just trying to find a decent man to chill with".

She doesn't want a "douchebag", but she's divorced and wants a "decent" man to "chill" with. What do you want to bet that all she will date is douchebags lol.

Imagine if your headline was "to find a woman that isn't a skank" (or gold digger, or fat, etc.) that would go over like a lead ballon I bet. I'm sure you would get some negative comments from the women and maybe a few from the AFC guys. As a matter of fact POF probably would not even allow a man to have a headline like that.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I don't even know why I bother going through all the trouble of copy and pasting all that to just get a couple of replies from the peanut gallery so far off the mark it's almost ridiculous.

Erik V your reply is so stupid and off the mark I'm not even going to reply to it directly.

Bukowski, your reply is off the mark too. I wasn't looking for advice. I stated that clearly from the top. But if you are going to giive constructive criticism at least don't assume sh!t. I didn't expect her to respond over joyed and that she was coming. She could've said a lot things besides "I don't like bars..have fun with that". You are missing the point completely even after I spelled it out completely, or at least misconstruing things.

Anyway these replies aren't even worth answering. I guess the only thing more worthless than chicks like on POF is the dudes on Sosuave that think they know everything and assum everything yet can't seem to comprehend the meaning of a post properly lol.
YOU think you know everything lee.... you do....

you posted this thinking ANYONE on this site would think it was amusing... with little side comments that are also supposed to be amusing... it's not - it's immature and fvcking ridiculous trash....

you're that d@mn bent up at a woman because she says "have fun with that" when she doesn't like something? in no way is that a rude remark....

what exactly was the point of your posting since you claim to have spelled it out so clearly? because the only thing that's spelled out clearly is that you don't get it... and you're above criticism.... which means i hope you're 18 or something.... because you have tons of growing to do.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you keep assuming I'm bent up over this woman? I don't care for the rest of your opinions about my OP and posts in this thread, about this girl, or agree with your assumption of what everyone else might think about it. I don't need your thinly-vieled personal attacks in this thread or the rest of your off the mark idiotical opinions.

returningchamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks to me like a case of you and her not being on the same page with your communication styles through text.

When you told her you were going to the bar tonight, she doesn't look like she picked up that you were inviting her, and when you came back at her with, "You said you'll leave the rest up to me then shoot down my ideas..:" And im sure that stunned her because i don't think she was trying to put you down dude. I think she was just saying she didn't like bars, and that's it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
returningchamp said:
Yeah, it looks to me like a case of you and her not being on the same page with your communication styles through text.

When you told her you were going to the bar tonight, she doesn't look like she picked up that you were inviting her, and when you came back at her with, "You said you'll leave the rest up to me then shoot down my ideas..:" And im sure that stunned her because i don't think she was trying to put you down dude. I think she was just saying she didn't like bars, and that's it.
No I can see what you are saying, but you have to look at the whole facts. She messages me first. I'm not really inviting her to the bar just stating my tentative plans for the night. I'm intentionally being vague.

The point is she has no plans, is aparently picky about where she wants to go, if anywhere, has a kid, etc. So my point is an unattractive female with a kid could be a little more charming than that at least in messages. She has an unappealing attitude, I don't care what anyone says. I can't see any point of dating her or any other females like that. She's not even making it easy or simple. She's not worth it to me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why we Don't message women with kids!

I feel only sorry for the widowed, but I still will probably not date them.

You can filter out women with kids in your search.

If a woman's profile reeks, don't message her, no matter how desperate you are.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. But if you filter out the one's without kids you have probably filtered out 1/2 to 2/3 of them. Then if you filter out the ones that are too old or too young, then you pool gets even smaller. If you then further filter out all the skanky, fat and ugly ones, you are left with maybe one or two girls lol. Now you have thousands of guys angling for the same one girl. It's sad on there.

But you are right women with kids use their kids to thwart everything. They can't go out because of their kid, they can't stay in together because of their kid etc. But they sure make it to work all day 5 days aweek while having a kid.

Erik V

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
LOL What a douchebag you are. You even say she "slipped her fvcking daughter in there." She wanted to make it clear from the beginning that she had a daughter, so that you'll know before you proceed - and you insult her for it. And what do you do when I don't agree with your immature slander of her? You insult me of course, calling me stupid. Yes, you are a prime douchebag, Stagger.

A woman you only have a brief message exchange with, and you have to make a thread about her here, with insulting comments, to really put her down and feel that you are "winning" over her. Someplace away from her where she can't reply. Pretending that you are giving us an "example" for academic purposes or something, when it is really about your own anger needing a release. What kind of man would do that? Not a man at all.

Erik V

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
But you are right women with kids use their kids to thwart everything. They can't go out because of their kid, they can't stay in together because of their kid etc. But they sure make it to work all day 5 days aweek while having a kid.
They care about their kids more than you? Their kids get in the way of your hopes of having sex with them? Absolutely incredible what an immature person you are. You are thirty, but still talk like a teenager who knows nothing about life and thinks it should all revolve around you. "Her kid gets in the way of me sleeping with her? The B1TCH!"

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some other posts by the OP. Stagger Lee has this holier than thou/smarter than thou approach to both women and people on the board.To the OP, if it works for you in life keep doing it I guess but from the looks of things it is not working at all. You are ostracizing yourself on the forum and women before they even get a chance to meet you in the flesh. Your quickness to become defensive and misinterpret signs are classic signs of insecurity that are holding you back.

You will probably write this off as another ignorant member of sosuave but right now your inability to comprehend the insight shown by others is rivaling El Stud.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm replying to you not for your benefit, you are beyond hope, but to the benefit of anyone else who wants to jump on your bandwagon.

Erik V said:
LOL What a douchebag you are. You even say she "slipped her fvcking daughter in there." She wanted to make it clear from the beginning that she had a daughter, so that you'll know before you proceed -
How many assumptions and miscomprehensions are you going to make?? I knew she had a daughter. Her only pic on her page is a picture of her unattractive face and her daughter next to her. Plus it says she has children on her profile. She did not make it clear from the beginning that she has a daughter by mentioning it, that was always clear. she was using her child as a buffer. I guess when your only purpose is to trash talk, you have to make a lot of assumptions.

and you insult her for it.
LOL I insulted her for making it clear she had a daughter? I don't know what you call this, it's beyond assumptions and now you are imagining things. I never insulted her. What I implied on here was that like many women she uses her child as a buffer.

And what do you do when I don't agree with your immature slander of her? You insult me of course, calling me stupid. Yes, you are a prime douchebag, Stagger.
How many times are you going to call me a "douchbag"? I think it's clear to anyone with half of brain who's being the douchebag here. Slander? LOL do you even know what slander means? To slander someone you have to say false things about a named person. I've only gave my opinion of an anonymous person's own words. If I insulted you it's only because you first came into this thread insulting me with off the wall comments.

A woman you only have a brief message exchange with, and you have to make a thread about her here, with insulting comments, to really put her down and feel that you are "winning" over her.
LOL what are you talking about? You act like you know who this female is personally or are her. I just made a thread about women on POF and used one example, and you come up with all this crackpot stuff like I'm insulting her and everything else.

Someplace away from her where she can't reply. Pretending that you are giving us an "example" for academic purposes or something, when it is really about your own anger needing a release. What kind of man would do that? Not a man at all.
I don't need your negative and false interpretation. And your last two sentences are classic female shaming lines. You might be a woman for all I know, but I don't think you belong on a seduction site or really any discussion site with comments like yours.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
I've seen some other posts by the OP. Stagger Lee has this holier than thou/smarter than thou approach to both women and people on the board.To the OP, if it works for you in life keep doing it I guess but from the looks of things it is not working at all. You are ostracizing yourself on the forum and women before they even get a chance to meet you in the flesh. Your quickness to become defensive and misinterpret signs are classic signs of insecurity that are holding you back.

You will probably write this off as another ignorant member of sosuave but right now your inability to comprehend the insight shown by others is rivaling El Stud.
Wow talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Well thanks for your useless 2 cents.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is going nowhere.

If the OP is not willing to listen to different opinions then there is no need to keep this thread open.

Anger issues, especially towards women should be resolved within before you can have any real progress in starting a healthy relationship. IMHO

Also, if you are a thread starter be ready to accept the fact that some people will not see things your way.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.