Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An example of what is happening to "men"

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being frugal and enjoying some culture, but the fact they are also not engaging in sex is worrying.

As the trend continues, there will be a smaller but more elite pool of males spreading their genes, and a greater pool of cuckolding beta males.

Reaction score
Capatilism+ social isolation+ no social skills+ living in fantasy worlds+ weak parents+ rebellion culture + only child syndrome + alliance with mother + weak masculine + low testosterone + feminism + no social ambition + no standing army+ anime childish culture+ low birth rates + no desire for sex + cyber culture+ workaholic parents + no job security

= emasculation

The elite males will grow smaller and most of the population will be weak feminine boys...

Horny Japanese girls are going to be everywhere lol

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
It's okay. The breed will die off without procreation.
That's what they said about gays, and that didn't happen.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Exactly because feminist, gays and effiminate males aren't completely born that way, they are made. As long as there are males being born society will emasculate soem of them. Same thing with females, society will turn them into hors and feminist too lol.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Exactly because feminist, gays and effiminate males aren't completely born that way, they are made. As long as there are males being born society will emasculate soem of them. Same thing with females, society will turn them into hors and feminist too lol.
Feminism at its core is about giving women equal rights and equal choice. The problem isn't feminism as much as it is the breakdown of the family unit.

Don't blame women for wanting to be stronger and independent. Blame these pathetic AFC fathers for raising more pathetic AFC children. In conclusion, the males of our society are too weak and bend over for the women.

The solution isn't to hate on the women or wanting to restrict their development. The solution is to strengthen and empower the men.

ZenGodMod said:
People live about 80 years.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Feminism at its core is about giving women equal rights and equal choice. The problem isn't feminism as much as it is the breakdown of the family unit.
Oh whatever feminism isn't about equality it's about women having all the advantages and none of the disadvantages. But let's just assume it is about equality. How are you going to do that? Are you going to some how make men have the sexual options the average woman has? Are you going to make sure women die at the same rate in defending the country and on jobs? Equality doesn't mean identical. You see, women had equality before feminism came along.

Don't blame women for wanting to be stronger and independent. Blame these pathetic AFC fathers for raising more pathetic AFC children. In conclusion, the males of our society are too weak and bend over for the women.
How are women being strong by given preferential treatment and and abandoning their feminine roles? I don't blame women for wanting the Sun and the Moon, I blame men and guys like you for supporting them.

The solution isn't to hate on the women or wanting to restrict their development. The solution is to strengthen and empower the men.
It has nothing to do with hating women. You are so naive. You can't strength men and have feminism at the same time. Feminism is take strength and power away from men and giving it to women. men don't need to be strength, they just need the governmental and societal boot taking off their back.

I don't want to get in another feminism debate here, but you just dumped your feminist beliefs and interpretations on me and I'll never agree with them.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Oh whatever feminism isn't about equality it's about women having all the advantages and none of the disadvantages. But let's just assume it is about equality. How are you going to do that? Are you going to some how make men have the sexual options the average woman has? Are you going to make sure women die at the same rate in defending the country and on jobs? Equality doesn't mean identical. You see, women had equality before feminism came along.
Same pay, same legal rights, same opportunities. Feminism in western society is pretty much useless since as you said, things are mostly equal. Feminism's place is more in the 2nd and 3rd world countries where these freedoms don't exist.

How are women being strong by given preferential treatment and and abandoning their feminine roles? I don't blame women for wanting the Sun and the Moon, I blame men and guys like you for supporting them.
How are women going to abandon their feminine roles? Its biological. They want to be feminine, they love a strong man, and they have the need to support their man and have kids... etc. Its instinctual.

They can pretend to be dudes all they want, but in the end they're lying to themselves and living unhappy lives. If they want to, its their choice.

It has nothing to do with hating women. You are so naive. You can't strength men and have feminism at the same time. Feminism is take strength and power away from men and giving it to women. men don't need to be strength, they just need the governmental and societal boot taking off their back.
Wait. Wait. Wait for the uproar.

Oh wait a minute, its not happening. Look at the complacent men.

Look at the women, any time sh*t happens they band together through their various little foundations and drives.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again. Men in our society are weak and complacent. This is the main problem.

I don't want to get in another feminism debate here, but you just dumped your feminist beliefs and interpretations on me and I'll never agree with them.
I believe in what works and what doesn't. Right and wrong doesn't concern me much. As far as these feminist beliefs, there can be many things right at the same time. The world isn't black and white.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
DonGorgon said:
capitalism + feminism = emasculation
Although I am not a fan of capitalism in any sense, I do not see how it creates an atmosphere of emasculation....
(Quite the opposite, it creates a kind of "economic anarchy" in which only the strongest survive)

Don't take this the wrong way DonGorgon, I am not arguing or saying that you are wrong. Quite the contrary, I am asking you to explain your point further in order for me (and possibly many others who are puzzled) fully understand your argument. But who am I to argue with a sociological student such as yourself? I am still only a high school kid... :cool:

Please Elaborate DonGorgon! :yes:

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I too would like to hear how capitalism is "at fault" in this debate.

I suppose you could make the interpretation that alpha males + capitalism = extremely "driven" males/male society, and in turn you may have an "anti" movement against it. Kind of like the 1960s hippy movement.

Except of course all those hippies are now the "driven" Western capitalists. Funny how financial reality trumps peace, love, blah blah blah.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a cutthroat capitalist environment chances are there's less emasculated men.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... I see many opportunities for the DJ or PUA in Japan.

I should go over there and tear it up. I could see about "helping" the government with their population problem.

Hell i'm Latino, and i'm pretty good with a blade, just imagine some Japanese genetics in there! My offspring would be mad fencers! :p

i have to agree with Ketostix here on feminism though.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

I think Keto's right about feminism being the major cause of emasculation, but I agree with your solution. You don't have to send women back to the kitchen to make males regain their masculinity. Men just gotta get back in touch with who they are

Ever notice whats funny about this is that everything becomes balanced in the bedroom? The same women who champion independence and have strong masculine qualities integrated into their professional lives STILL want a guy to take control and let them relax and feel like a woman for once when it comes to their love life. The ones that can't are noticeably miserable or have frustrating dating lives. Or they end up in relationships with the same pvssies in the article above in a role reversal

Masculine, feminine polarity - you can't fight it. Notice how polarity books like Way of the Superior Man don't try to fight feminism - they're confident core masculinity will persist in spite of it so they accept it. I pretty much agree

btw the gay sht is not hereditary, so I don't know why people are thinking it was supposed to die off in a generation.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
btw the gay sht is not hereditary, so I don't know why people are thinking it was supposed to die off in a generation.
Gay men and women have similar brain structures. Hereditary or not, nobody knows. Its could be as a result of development in the womb or it could be completely genetic.

Source: The Washington Times

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

Well said! I don't think the problem is that women are becoming more overbearing and independant, it's that men are becoming weak AFCs. Almost all girls I know want to follow the more traditional female roles of childbearers and housewives, and these girls are supposed to be part of the radical new generation. It's not the women pushing feminism, but it's the men pushing feminism. AFC husbands supplicate and allow themselves to be dominated by their wives which causes their marriages to fail. They don't bring up their sons with a sense of pride and masculinity, leading to emasculation.