"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

An Epiphany !

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Oh my...I just had this thought:

I'm sure we've all probably done this - Thought to ourselves "Man, if I only knew then what I know now, I'd have done so much different than I did." Well - THIS is what you've wished for!

What? Don't you think you'll ever be 30? Or 40? 50? Do you think there's the chance you'll be 45 and say to yourself "Man, if I was younger, even in highschool again, I could have done so much more" ? There is this chance, but there doesn't have to be so much. You have the control to do now all the things you could possibly hope to have done when you're older - and more!

Right now, consider yourself as you 30 years from now "sent back" to alter your future. You have knowedge now (or shall in time) of people, women, and other aspects of life a lot of people don't read up on very much. I know it's not as perfect as having the future's foresight of events to come, but that's just all the more reason to not pass anything up.

This is your chance, right now!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
"Come with me, if you want to live."

Good idea Mike.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Thanks guys...

Carpe diem!
 
Top