Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An awkward situation that happened to me recently. What would you have done?

calatrava

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello! I just want to get a neutral perspective on a situation that happened to me recently [21/M]

I was on a bus going home from college for some holiday we had in Europe. I'm sitting in the middle of the bus when I notice a beautiful brunette girl about my age entering the bus.

We make eye contact for a few moments as she walks by and sits at the end of the bus.

Fast forward a few stations and the same girl is tapping me on the shoulder, asking if I could share my internet hotspot because she needs to send some Emails. I gladly agree and she brings her laptop and sits next to me. We talked for a bit while she was connecting to my hotspot and went back to her seat.

After a few minutes, she comes back to thank me and says she doesn't need the hotspot anymore. Like 30 minutes go by, and she already exited the bus as I realize, "Wait a minute, she could have shared a hotspot from her own cellphone (I don't know of any woman that isn't glued to her phone) or asked the 7 or 8 people that were behind me and closer to her..."

In my defense, a guy was waiting for her at the station so make of that what you will. So, when I told my friends about this situation, some said I was a clueless chump and some said that maybe she indeed, just needed someone to share a hotspot.

Feel free to roast me in the replies so I don't make the same mistake again.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fast forward a few stations and the same girl is tapping me on the shoulder, asking if I could share my internet hotspot because she needs to send some Emails. I gladly agree and she brings her laptop and sits next to me. We talked for a bit while she was connecting to my hotspot and went back to her seat.
Depends on the context of the conversation. Judging by the outcome, it was purely transactional. Interested women throw slow soft ball pitches and deliberately miss pop fly balls. She would have flirted with you, touched you, and ect.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting story.

This story can be used as a case point, and the moral of it is..

Fellas, you should SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

Every moment.

Failing to do so may cause you to experience regret, like the poor chap here.

And rejection is better than regret.

And to offer a REAL LIFE illustration of what it means to SEIZE the opportunity/moment, let me share with you something that happened, two days ago.

Last Wednesday, I am at the gym getting it in.

Actually, there was also a Black woman there that I had cold approached (which I now log as an official rejection).

But anyways, after I completed my workout, I grab my shiit from the locker room and head to the front so I can sit at a table while I booked my Uber.

As I am sitting, I see an older black woman coming from the sauna room...I only caught a side glimpse of her profile, but from what I saw she had some nice sized boobies.

She walked in the opposite direction of me towards what I assumed to be the women's locker room.

So instead of booking the Uber, I waited because I wanted to see her full body (which was about 15 minutes).

If she was going to leave the gym, she would have to walk past where I was sitting.

But instead of leaving the gym, I saw her get on one of the treadmills...but based on where I was sitting, I still wasn't able to see her front profile.

In other words, I wanted a better look at them TITTIES.

So I decided to walk around the side of the interior and make my way towards her and by doing so, I could get a closer and better look.

That is what I did.

*PLOT TWIST: You guys thought the story was about her, didn't you? :lol:*

The titties were nice, but her countenance came across as snappy and standoffish.

So I let it go, and walked past her and began to head towards the table that I had been sitting at.

Now, as I hit a left turn and walked to the table, walking towards the entrance from the locker room was a young, white, slim woman with HUGE titties (36DD)!!

The fact that she was so slim made the aesthetics of her overall frame much more eye pleasing.

And not only that, but she was wearing a low cut top which displayed mouthwatering cleavage :p.

Since everything was happening so fast and sudden, I didn't have time to react.

She hurriedly walked past me and out the door...and I followed her from a distance but before you know it, she was in the parking lot..apparently walking towards her car..which was some distance away.

I thought to myself "damn"...but what more could I do at that point?

There is a cigarette stoop outside the gym and I sat down on it, and booked my Uber.

You think it is over?

No. :cool:

As I am playing around on my phone while waiting for my ride..I look up, and see the same gal coming from the parking walking towards gym; titties on full display.

As she gets closer to the entrance where I am sitting, she begins to stare at me.

Her: Are you ok?

Me: Huh?

Me: Yeah, I'm good. Why you ask?

Her: Because, you were inside at first and now you're sitting out here. I thought something was wrong.

Me: Oh, I'm good. I am waiting for my Uber, baby. But you are cute though, are you single?

See^.

I SEIZED THE OPPORTUNITY/MOMENT.

She had already got away the first time...do you think I was gonna let it happen again, especially since she spoke to me first?!?!?

No, not at all.

But, let's get back to it.

Her: Thank you and yes, I am single.

Me: Oh, let me give you my number then.

Her: My phone is inside. But you can take mines.

*She gives me her number*

Me: Ok, Im gonna hit you up later.

Her: Ok.

Me: Enjoy the rest of your day.

Her: Ok, you as well.

The rest of the night consisted of me going Mode X on her, which she responded positively to.

The following night (last night) we found ourselves behind the gym, on a bench...where there was some kissing, touching, and two long sessions of lips to nips action.

Yes, the titties were everything I imagined they'd be.

I said all that to say; learn from what happened and the next time, you better SEIZE THE MOMENT.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now, as I hit a left turn and walked to the table, walking towards the entrance from the locker room was a young, white, slim woman with HUGE titties (36DD)!!

The fact that she was so slim made the aesthetics of her overall frame much more eye pleasing.

And not only that, but she was wearing a low cut top which displayed mouthwatering cleavage :p.

Since everything was happening so fast and sudden, I didn't have time to react.

She hurriedly walked past me and out the door...and I followed her from a distance but before you know it, she was in the parking lot..apparently walking towards her car..which was some distance away.

I thought to myself "damn"...but what more could I do at that point?

There is a cigarette stoop outside the gym and I sat down on it, and booked my Uber.

You think it is over?

No. :cool:

As I am playing around on my phone while waiting for my ride..I look up, and see the same gal coming from the parking walking towards gym; titties on full display.

As she gets closer to the entrance where I am sitting, she begins to stare at me.

Me: Huh?

Me: Yeah, I'm good. Why you ask?

Her: Because, you were inside at first and now you're sitting out here. I thought something was wrong.

Me: Oh, I'm good. I am waiting for my Uber, baby. But you are cute though, are you single?

See^.

I SEIZED THE OPPORTUNITY/MOMENT.

She had already got away the first time...do you think I was gonna let it happen again, especially since she spoke to me first?!?!?

No, not at all.

But, let's get back to it.

Her: Thank you and yes, I am single.

Me: Oh, let me give you my number then.

Her: My phone is inside. But you can take mines.

*She gives me her number*

Me: Ok, Im gonna hit you up later.

Her: Ok.

Me: Enjoy the rest of your day.

Her: Ok, you as well.

The rest of the night consisted of me going Mode X on her, which she responded positively to.

The following night (last night) we found ourselves behind the gym, on a bench...where there was some kissing, touching, and two long sessions of lips to nips action.

Yes, the titties were everything I imagined they'd be.

I said all that to say; learn from what happened and the next time, you better SEIZE THE MOMENT.
So you think the White girl saw you walking towards leaving the gym, so she rushed past you to leave the gym 1st?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think the White girl saw you walking towards leaving the gym, so she rushed past you to leave the gym 1st?
I was making my way toward the table and she was making her way toward the door...both the table and the door are in the same direction.

I don't even recall making eye contact with her (my eyes were on the tits, but still)...and I didn't even know she noticed me.

From my POV she was in her own world going about her business without having me in mind.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was making my way toward the table and she was making her way toward the door...both the table and the door are in the same direction.

I don't even recall making eye contact with her (my eyes were on the tits, but still)...and I didn't even know she noticed me.

From my POV she was in her own world going about her business without having me in mind.
Cool. So how long ago was this? Did you text her for a date?

calatrava

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was last Wednesday.

Date?

I already got the goodies!! :cool:

No need to hustle backwards.
That's nice to hear man! Way to go.

I have a lot to learn in terms of picking up these subtle hints from women.

Call it a lack of experience and confidence or a product of my upbringing in Eastern Europe, but every time an attractive girl is flirty with me my first thought is that I'll be lying in a bathtub without a kidney the next morning :zip:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nice to hear man! Way to go.

I have a lot to learn in terms of picking up these subtle hints from women.
Subtle hints makes no difference in the world of cold approach.

Call it a lack of experience and confidence or a product of my upbringing in Eastern Europe, but every time an attractive girl is flirty with me my first thought is that I'll be lying in a bathtub without a kidney the next morning :zip:
?

calatrava

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just joking! There's this stereotype that in Eastern Europe a woman lures you into her apartment only for you to get beaten up or have your kidney stolen by the mafia, like in the movie Hostel, so we make fun of it here.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading comprehension isn't exactly one of your strong suits, is it, pal?
True.

But I think for this case, it's a vocabulary issue. That's how I interpret your word "goodies." What else could justify not wanting to meet up in person or for a date?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women do not do random things like this unless they want some sort of outcome beyond the surface layer interaction

She saw you for whatever reason was interested and subtly presented you with an opportunity to charm her

When she asked you too use the hotspot I think I would have challenged her " depends if I am going to get your number afterwards"

Again women do not do this by random chance

You are young so you probably didn't notice but you will know for future reference

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

But I think for this case, it's a vocabulary issue. That's how I interpret your word "goodies." What else could justify not wanting to meet up in person or for a date?
Your post # 7 shows you were lost even before then...you asked how long ago was it, which I covered in the story.

You also asked did I text her for a date, which I replied with the "goodies" thing.

"Goodies" was also covered in the story.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just joking! There's this stereotype that in Eastern Europe a woman lures you into her apartment only for you to get beaten up or have your kidney stolen by the mafia, like in the movie Hostel, so we make fun of it here.
Ohhh. Gotcha. :up:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello! I just want to get a neutral perspective on a situation that happened to me recently [21/M]

I was on a bus going home from college for some holiday we had in Europe. I'm sitting in the middle of the bus when I notice a beautiful brunette girl about my age entering the bus.

We make eye contact for a few moments as she walks by and sits at the end of the bus.

After a few minutes, she comes back to thank me and says she doesn't need the hotspot anymore. Like 30 minutes go by, and she already exited the bus as I realize, "Wait a minute, she could have shared a hotspot from her own cellphone (I don't know of any woman that isn't glued to her phone) or asked the 7 or 8 people that were behind me and closer to her..."

In my defense, a guy was waiting for her at the station so make of that what you will. So, when I told my friends about this situation, some said I was a clueless chump and some said that maybe she indeed, just needed someone to share a hotspot.

Put your digits in my phone or #next

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women do not do random things like this unless they want some sort of outcome beyond the surface layer interaction

She saw you for whatever reason was interested and subtly presented you with an opportunity to charm her

When she asked you too use the hotspot I think I would have challenged her " depends if I am going to get your number afterwards"

Again women do not do this by random chance

You are young so you probably didn't notice but you will know for future reference
+1

Always take digits. Prefer it to IG which is signing up for being her orbiter. Preferably pull. If not, time bridge to pull later.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post # 7 shows you were lost even before then...you asked how long ago was it, which I covered in the story.

You also asked did I text her for a date, which I replied with the "goodies" thing.

"Goodies" was also covered in the story.
No. I did a Ctrl F, typed in the word goodies, and the 1st usage of the word is your post reply to me.