Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An amusing silver lining to flakes...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had multiple scenarios that played out like this:

1. Invite girl on a date (usually hiking)
2. She flakes/ghosts
3. I don't respond at all
4. She hits me up a week later and pretends like nothing happened
5. I suggest we watch a movie at my place instead
6. She agrees enthusastically

I think the benefit of this is that I already asked her to do a proper "date" first so there's plausible deniability in being able to just ask her straight over since I didn't do it outright.

This has happened multiple times now...kind of an amusing silver lining to be turn a flake into an opportunity.

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like asking her to come to your place is a safer bet for a first get together than going on a hike? I feel like this would be a very location dependant ask so maybe I'm not in the right place for that to make sense for me

Also this could be saw as negging in a round-about way that is sort of veiled and not immediately obvious so it's a bit manipulative, I like it

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2. She flakes/ghosts

I think the benefit of this is that I already asked her to do a proper "date" first so there's plausible deniability in being able to just ask her straight over. It's happened multiple times now...kind of an amusing silver lining to be turn a flake into an opportunity.
Interesting observation. I’ll try it next time.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like asking her to come to your place is a safer bet for a first get together than going on a hike? I feel like this would be a very location dependant ask so maybe I'm not in the right place for that to make sense for me

Also this could be saw as negging in a round-about way that is sort of veiled and not immediately obvious so it's a bit manipulative, I like it
It happened with another girl asking for coffee. Regardless, I don't see why they'd think a hike is unsafe, I choose very popular parks that are full of people.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened with another girl asking for coffee. Regardless, I don't see why they'd think a hike is unsafe, I choose very popular parks that are full of people.
How well can she assess your provisions on a hike versus going to your house? The Modern woman's dating strategy is to maximize assessment with minimal time spent

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How well can she assess your provisions on a hike versus going to your house? The Modern woman's dating strategy is to maximize assessment with minimal time spent
Here I am thinking they're concerned about safety but meanwhile they're trying to scope me out. Why don't more women agree to just come straight to a mans house for a first meet then?

Anyway, joke is on her...I'm only looking to smash anyway. My apartment is halfway decent but meh, I'm a minimalist so they're probably disappointed.

Last edited:

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience hiking has never been a successful first idea for a date, even though it’d be my preferred option. It doesn’t logically make sense they’d feel more safe going to someone’s house, but they slightly do.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2. She flakes/ghosts

I think the benefit of this is that I already asked her to do a proper "date" first so there's plausible deniability in being able to just ask her straight over since I didn't do it outright.

This has happened multiple times now...kind of an amusing silver lining to be turn a flake into an opportunity.
Unanswered questions.

Did she come over to your house or not? If yes, did you smash or not?

If not, then the entire thread is meaningless.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2. She flakes/ghosts

Or maybe she's not much of a hiker and prefers to cuddle on the couch.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unanswered questions.

Did she come over to your house or not? If yes, did you smash or not?

If not, then the entire thread is meaningless.
I myself ended up flaking on them before they came over, my libido is fvcking dead in the winter months (plus, they were only mid so I just couldn't bother). Would we have smashed? In my experience women who come over on 1st date has well over 50% chance of a lay, and I suspect it'd be higher in these scenarios. Anyway, I have a cute girl coming over tomorrow, so I'll let you know.

Or maybe she's not much of a hiker and prefers to cuddle on the couch.
Last girl said she loved hiking and especially loved the place I suggested.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last girl said she loved hiking and especially loved the place I suggested.
That's what she said, yes, but maybe she was just blown over by your charm and she would've said yes to anything that would bring you closer.