Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An American Woman who gets it: Carolyn Hax

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tremendous advice column I read every week. This woman tells it like it is, and cuts down the manipulative game-playing by U.S. women week after week. I don't always agree with her, but most of the time I do. I wish more U.S. women were like her!

Her latest and perhaps best gem -- read the first piece of advice. It's priceless!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A6985-2004May6.html

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have found half of her answers to be excellent, the other half AFC. She usually gives the women hell, but gives AFC advice to men. But that is what they get for asking a woman advice on being a man.

Dietzcoi

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Westcoast.

You still here?

I thought you were off to Sweden or South Africa to find some quality foriegn women.

:)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
This is a tremendous advice column I read every week. This woman tells it like it is, and cuts down the manipulative game-playing by U.S. women week after week. I don't always agree with her, but most of the time I do. I wish more U.S. women were like her!

Her latest and perhaps best gem -- read the first piece of advice. It's priceless!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A6985-2004May6.html
yeah, that particular article (the first one) shows how women treat "very good friends". dude shouldn't have gotten attached, but still...

i've always said it: women CANNOT deal with guilt. they will go to the ends of the earth to avoid it! they'll also mercy fvck a dude for a year to avoid it. selfish little tramps.

i'll send that link to my sister--she needs it, from a woman.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick, not on my way yet -- darn it!

I do have a goal of going to Sweden and meeting a hottie. One of my best friends is close to marrying a Sweded some 14 years his younger, and he says she has a hot, single sister. I'm seriously trying to get that meeting arranged!

South Africa? Tried that once before. Met this absolute gorgeous gal from Cape Town ... hot as a pistol, with the accent and all.

Sadly, she turned me down ... she was a lesbian (no joke). Of course that's the only way a woman could turn me down! :>)