Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An alternative nutritional outlook (or why bulking and cutting sucks)

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warboss never once made secret of the fact he trains under DC principles, and he's always encouraged other people on these forums to train under DC methods. he never once claimed to have invented the DC method lol.

also, he did list doggcrap under references so i don't know what you clowns are complaining about. instead of being e-lawyers, go do some deadlifts.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support Mind but if they feel it's plagiarism then fair enough.

I've PM'd Sammo and Diablo for this to be deleted, it should be gone soon..

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eulogy
I didn't read the whole thread, but I have one thing to say.

Alex Warboss, you're a fucking CLOWN.

You ripped off, almost word-for-word DC (DoggCrapp)'s original philosophy on training. AND DID NOT give CREDIT where CREDIT IS DUE.

And you think you could actually get away with it because DC took his stickies down.

Shame on you man, shame on you...
Gee, check the reference page, moron. Just because YOU don't know how to read and are intent on being a hater, doesn't mean Warboss did anything wrong.

Originally posted by smallcity
I hope this gets taken down
Hello Eulogy-with-a-different-username. Stupid faggot.

Originally posted by Warboss Alex
Thanks for the support Mind but if they feel it's plagiarism then fair enough.

I've PM'd Sammo and Diablo for this to be deleted, it should be gone soon..
F*ck that. You can't just give in at the first sign of criticism. They had better NOT delete this, because this is a great thread.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Gee, check the reference page, moron. Just because YOU don't know how to read and are intent on being a hater, doesn't mean Warboss did anything wrong.
I'm not a hater, I firmly stand by the creator's own strict policies on HIS information.

Hello Eulogy-with-a-different-username. Stupid faggot. [/B]
E-mail a mod for an IP check - I have no clue who that is.

F*ck that. You can't just give in at the first sign of criticism. They had better NOT delete this, because this is a great thread. [/B]
:down:

Action has been taken and luckily it wasn't of any strict nature, since the person who originally created this information did not copyright it in any form. DCers are a tight group and stick by the theories and politics of the creator, if this guy goes out and copies the information word-for-word with only using DC as a "reference", one can't help but take offence.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo and Diablo have been contacted and this will be deleted asap - there was a misunderstanding when I asked them to 'take it down', they just unstickied it instead.

Although Eulogy, I didn't copy it word-for-word, I wrote this from memory after the DC stickies were taken down. I am an enthusiastic DCer myself, and have enough respect for Dante to NOT blatantly copy-and-paste his work - if anything, I'd've just posted a link to the stickies if they were still up.

The case is closed at intensemuscle, let's all respect that and do the same here.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex

The case is closed at intensemuscle, let's all respect that and do the same here.
Don't worry about it, bro.