Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Admitted Tinder Addict

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say a good 70% of women fit the type.

Tinder is like a market except that men go there to buy and sell while women go there to have their goods valued and take them back home happy about the unless the the offer is so damn high.

A woman on tinder is basically a merchant going to a market to offer his goods at the highest price possible than throwing away the documents with the offers, unless of course the offer is beyond the limit.

A real working app should simply ban anyone who match than doesnt reply regularly or makes it a habit to stop conversations.

We all get a girl who wasnt that hot once seen carefully or that was unpolite or boring leading to to the unmatch, yet its surely not 90% of the cases.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely normal. And part of why I don't online date.

That girl in the picture is a 4. She will make her pictures online look like she is a 6 (women are great at this). Then they will snub men left and right for the power.

Then, guys take their sexual market value based on this circus, and believe that they are worthless. Because they don't have experiences of actually approaching real life hot girls.

That same girl that would snub me on 'Tinder', I wouldn't even look at on the street whilst approaching. She would be in the category of grandmothers, children, and animals. Yet, online she is powerful. That's the point.

Fvcking joke it is.
Swings and roundabouts mate. Those hot chicks on tinder who are DTF are getting with someone. Put your ego aside and there's no reason it can't be you.

The problem with online dating is that men take it way too seriously. As long as your investment is minimal OD is a great source for a lay. But it shouldn't be your only source. Simple really.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swings and roundabouts mate. Those hot chicks on tinder who are DTF are getting with someone. Put your ego aside and there's no reason it can't be you.

The problem with online dating is that men take it way too seriously. As long as your investment is minimal OD is a great source for a lay. But it shouldn't be your only source. Simple really.
Deesade is on point. OLD isn't a source of anything, other than frustration.
I wish men would see OLD for what it is and stop using it.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you. Several men here, including myself have had a lot of success with OLD.

If you aren't seeing that success address whatever shortcomings are holding you back, if you think it's worth the investment, and try again.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is the same article I read, she also said that she feels as if she is socially awkward and she flakes on meeting because she is worried about getting rejected. I thought that was an interesting point. I know you guys always wonder why the female would be a no show - this is at least one decent answer. They flake on the date because they are afraid of being rejected irl.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is the same article I read, she also said that she feels as if she is socially awkward and she flakes on meeting because she is worried about getting rejected. I thought that was an interesting point. I know you guys always wonder why the female would be a no show - this is at least one decent answer. They flake on the date because they are afraid of being rejected irl.
Who in here ordered bullchit?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i have said many times before. The avoidance of rejection is stronger than the pull of attraction in many women. What do you think she would do if she went on a date with you ( an alpha or confident male) she would sabotage it due to her insecurity. She might have sex with you but after that she is out. Even hot girls are afraid of rejection.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings after 2 weeks of OLD. Pictures make a big difference, so I think that is most of my problem. Also, the convo seems to be tricky as you may not always be online at the same time.

Plus, for attractive women, it is like a buffet line and they get to choose whatever they want...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Taiyuu,
A good Post...What interests me is that it has taken nearly 20 Years of O.L.D to wake most Men up...Yeah 70% are in it for self-validation,but is it as worthless as it seems?....Perhaps not...Whilst forgetting the 30% potentially interested,even the stony ground left is good practice,they will ask the same questions and probe your weaknesses,high lighting your strengths...you will develop acceptable lines to give them,then while sitting in a Coffee Shop or Bar,your responses will roll confidently off your tongue,like an actors lines...It really is all theatre anyway.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I've gotten some success from it. But working in the airport, for me, I don't have a lot of options. The women I work with are a mix of "not that attractive" and bat for the other team.

I've had to do online dating because I spend more time working than anything. But not using OLD is losing too many options. What does help is that I don't catch feelings for women. Catching feelings is how motherf**kers get hurt.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how the article tries to mask it as a problem for her. She literally has so many matches that she can use them for emotional validation. Boo hoo. So sad.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if this chick Tindered me, I'd have to have to think about whether I'd want to hit it; I would be afraid of seeing her naked and not being able to perform.
I'm a heavy user
Yes you are, honey.

Last edited:

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys really think she's hideous? In my opinion she's a 7. I must have low standards lol.

I'll have to agree that it does get really annoying seeing all these females in public carrying themselves like they're better than the average guy. The overwhelming majority of the time (especially the specific female being discussed here) their over inflated self esteem/arrogance is very unreasonable and unnecessary.

I never used Tinder or any kind of social media (and don't plan on using any of it) but I see how it's becoming a huge issue. I think it's all a huge waste of time. It's bad enough in the real world. Why make it worse? Love it or hate it there's a reason why MGTOW exists.

Last edited:

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rate her as a five. She's not only unspectacular when she's still young and just a little heavy, when she's much older and much fatter there will be even less to like. So I subtract a point just based on what I know will be her future physical trajectory.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rate her as a five. She's not only unspectacular when she's still young and just a little heavy, when she's much older and much fatter there will be even less to like. So I subtract a point just based on what I know will be her future physical trajectory.
She could easily be a 7 if the bothered to adjust her diet and do some sport yet she does the worse, basically she is her worse self physically.

The fact that she musnt be that fun to deal with doesnt help either, agree with the 5.