Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An abundance mindset changes reality

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youtube is literally full of law of attraction videos, in which they state that if you change your mind you change your reality. If you go from a scarcity to abundance mentality everything changes.
I can only attest how true this is. 6 months ago I got dumped and blocked hard by my girlfriend and my rebound after that dumped me days before a trip to Spain we were supposed to take together.
I said f-ck it and went traveling alone for, cut my hair off, and jumped from party hostel to party hostel, I've had sex with 4 girls in the last 3 weeks, 2 of them I hung out with longer than a ONS and are coming over to Amsterdam in a few weeks, and besides that I had the most amazing travel experiences. Only joy and happiness. Didnt think about anything negative at all, only being in the present moment, and living in joy.
I did not post anything on social media or anything, but all of a sudden coincidentally I got BOTH exes message me out of the blue saying they still think of me a lot and want to see me soon.
Feels victorious to be honest.

Start feeling happy and exes miraculously reappear in your life.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets hit the clubs and approach together and have Some orgies Dude!!!!!!! I live 2 hours from Amsterdam champ

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wana come to amssterdam and have orgies :(

Yeah cut the ex out and if shes really serious make her follow you from now on.

Seems like you have your head on straight, watch the fvxk out for your ego, making her jealous, trying to get back at her etc, even it smalls ways be careful lol