Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An absolutely devastating picture of Kit Harington aka Jon Snow

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Devastation..... is there anything more degrading than getting patted on the head......

sophie-turner-reminding-jon-snow-how-short-he-is-332642.jpg

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely horrific....... the heightpill claims another casualty....

161481878.jpg

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man can drown in ***** if he wants to, despite his height. A good example of achieving your potential despite inconveniences. Good for him!

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
He could probably bang her brains out and have her thirsting for more if he wanted. I've dated women taller than me who said they would never date a man shorter than them and had them putting out on my terms. Gotta max out with what you're given rather than whine about it.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking this man... They made a tv show for a long time, they probably have a good solid bond, there's no reason to think one of them ladies would try to ridicularize him.

Some say Napoleon were 5'6", yet, look the deeds he did.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kit Harrington is married to the actress who played Ygritte on Game of Thrones. I doubt that he cares if he's "friendzoned" by Sophie Turner. He's known for being something of a sex symbol among female viewers, although they did manage to hide his height pretty well.