Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMS: Polishing up my Text Game

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out to a music festival type thing yesterday and got 3 numbers. I know some of you here watch AMS, and I'm working on tightening up my text game a bit more cause that's where things seem to go wrong. I think this is a great video, but I just don't understand a handful of things.

He has the two strategies: high interest and low interest. How do I know which strategy to use on each girl? Is she only high interest if she reaches out to me first? Or do I just have to use my intuition?

Also, he says that you never initiate contact twice in a row. No double texting essentially. But in my experience, many women won't reach out to you, even the ones I've ended up having sex with. Wouldn't the interaction fizzle out before you even can ask her out? If she never texts ever, can I assume low interest?

@backseatjuan Let me know if you can help with this one lol.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use my own method

I send this exact text after a night out -

"Hi how are you feeling after last night?"

This has never failed me and it's also the only time I initiate

From that moment on the woman should do all the chasing

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know... I'm starting to believe there's no such thing as 'text game'.

You're not going to increase her interest with some magic words through texting. It's more like just keeping things fun and light and not being up her ass all the time when you're texting her (texting back in 5 seconds, using emoji's, double texting, etc). I find this to be very easy when they're high interest. When they're low interest it feels like pulling teeth, it feels like 'I don't have any text game'. But in reality... they're just low interest. When a woman is high interest, she'll make it easy for you. I understand this now after interacting with a woman who has high interest.

When they're high interest you can just send statements/jokes and not have to worry about crafting some masterpiece that'll make her want to respond. It'll just be a natural conversation. If she never ever reaches out... low interest for sure. But if you want something go get it my G. You're a man, she expects you to lead. So do it.

I wouldn't text to ask her how her day is going. Or if she saw the recent GoT episode. Because I don't care. I got other stuff to worry about during the day. Okay, I do care whether she's having a good day but I would just tell her that I hope she's having a good day.

Rambling. Just 'Do whatever the FVCK.. you wanna do." When you're texting her, you're not worried about her responding, you don't spend hours on the phone for her, you aren't coddling the chick. You're too busy building a mf empire to be sending messages all day.

On double texting: If she hasn't responded to my last text and I'm worried about double texting... I'm probably just gonna call her, chat for 5 mins and ask her out. Because that's what I want. I'm not gonna text her again thinking I need to raise her interest. I'll just call and get straight to the point. She can take it or leave it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know... I'm starting to believe there's no such thing as 'text game'.

You're not going to increase her interest with some magic words through texting. It's more like just keeping things fun and light and not being up her ass all the time when you're texting her (texting back in 5 seconds, using emoji's, double texting, etc). I find this to be very easy when they're high interest. When they're low interest it feels like pulling teeth, it feels like 'I don't have any text game'. But in reality... they're just low interest. When a woman is high interest, she'll make it easy for you. I understand this now after interacting with a woman who has high interest.

When they're high interest you can just send statements/jokes and not have to worry about crafting some masterpiece that'll make her want to respond. It'll just be a natural conversation. If she never ever reaches out... low interest for sure. But if you want something go get it my G. You're a man, she expects you to lead. So do it.

I wouldn't text to ask her how her day is going. Or if she saw the recent GoT episode. Because I don't care. I got other stuff to worry about during the day. Okay, I do care whether she's having a good day but I would just tell her that I hope she's having a good day.

Rambling. Just 'Do whatever the FVCK.. you wanna do." When you're texting her, you're not worried about her responding, you don't spend hours on the phone for her, you aren't coddling the chick. You're too busy building a mf empire to be sending messages all day.

On double texting: If she hasn't responded to my last text and I'm worried about double texting... I'm probably just gonna call her, chat for 5 mins and ask her out. Because that's what I want. I'm not gonna text her again thinking I need to raise her interest. I'll just call and get straight to the point. She can take it or leave it.
Yeah the nice thing about high interest is you can do pretty much whatever and it'll work. I disagree on there not being text game though... Overpursuing is the kiss of death lol.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the nice thing about high interest is you can do pretty much whatever and it'll work. I disagree on there not being text game though... Overpursuing is the kiss of death lol.
I recall there being a post a couple weeks back that said something along the lines of 'there's no such thing as 'game', only not having anti-game'. Over pursuing is anti-game.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New to the txing game but ive notice one thing
Might be wrong but it seems like
The 1/3 ration can also be use to evaluate interest level.

I usualy dont need to txt as much when she is very interested.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall there being a post a couple weeks back that said something along the lines of 'there's no such thing as 'game', only not having anti-game'. Over pursuing is anti-game.
So I rewatched this video, I thought about Red Pill and what's worked for me so far with the women that I've slept with(as well as what hasn't.) So therefore, here's Nick's Algorithm/Rant for Texting.

I agree with TRP in the fact that you text 90% for logistics. Any text that you send that isn't related to setting up the date could be seen as overpursuing. You don't build Attraction over the phone. I used to think that you needed to text her as much as you could to "build comfort and get to know her." Well, that's BS for multiple reasons. One, you're just validating the woman and giving her all of your nonsexual attention by texting her. We don't do that around here. Two, you're killing all the mystery. How is she supposed to wonder about you if you're texting her all damn day? She should be wondering if you're going to text her or not. Three, you're saying that you're Low Value to her. If you text her all day, it screams you have no life(and no other women want you.) Whatever you get in the approach is what you have to work with. Any seduction method that tries to build Attraction over the phone is doomed to fail. Keep your texting very minimalistic.

When you get a woman's number, wait 1-2 weeks before you text her. I did this by mistake with an HB8 waitress girl I approached because I got really busy and forgot to text her. She responded really well, within 5 minutes to all my texts to when I texted her. Cause doing this shows that you have a life, you're non-needy, and other women want you. Also, don't ask her out on the first message. Wait a few days, contact her again, and THEN ask her out. You can go back and forth with her a bit your first time texting her though.

When you text her, pay attention to her tone, message length, and response time. You should be able to infer if she is high interest or low interest from that. Recall that the modern woman is never more than 2 minutes away from her phone.

If she initiates texting you, you can assume that she has high interest. If she hits you up, you can go back and forth with her 50/50. If she doesn't hit you up, you can't initiate contact twice in a row. Unless it's logistics trying to set up a date. When you text, make statements as well. I learned this from Dr. Nerdlove and RSDMax, but personally I like using lol, memes, being kinda flirty, and some emoticons. Don't overdo it though. Mirror her texting style.

Otherwise, contact her once a week for a date(text for logistics.) This is what you'll be doing with the Low Interest girls because they will do absolutely 0% of the texting. You'll be getting them out on dates until they warm up to you.

Calls can be effective too, don't neglect them. But only talk 15-20 minutes to show traits of your personality yet not get used for your nonsexual attention.

Watch your response time. Always invest equal or less than her.

This minimalistic method is great for snuffing out attention wh0res. With this method, it's virtually impossible to get used for your attention. Always remember the Two Strikes Rule to weed out those attention wh0res.

In conclusion, the phone is for setting dates, not getting to know someone. Game is done in person. Anything much more than setting up the date could be considered overpursuing.

Sorry this went long, guys. I just had to get my thoughts onto paper cause I've been thinking about this a lot. From my experience, this is an extremely effective texting method. Whenever I did it by mistake cause I was very busy, I got laid. Whenever I overpursued, I failed. So this is the method I will be using henceforth in my seduction.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be based on something you need to do even before you get her number.

I never ask for a woman's number. I suggest a date. The number is like an afterthought. Something to use to set up logistics/confirm dates.

And I don't even like suggesting future dates, I try to instant date them right right away. On the spot.

And I don't even care about the instant-date, I try to escalate on the spot as soon as she gives me a window/ioi. She throws you a sign, you close the distance, kino escalate/try to make out with her. How hard is that? Why is your mind even on her number? I only slow things down and try to "insta-date" to build more comfort because she needs it. But that's not my objective.

The game is her attraction for you v.s her social conditioning. My objective is fast escalation. Her objective to slow things down.

If there is no sexual sign of interest on her part, I wouldn't even be interacting with her, let alone get her number.

So my question to you is, was there ever a window where you could have escalated? If there was, your default should have been physical escalation. And then you work backwards towards an "insta-date." And if that is not possible then suggest a future date. And if she agrees, then the number is just something to confirm the date, not as a tool of seduction.

The number is not meant for you to game her. That's what real life is for. How are you going to give off an underwhelming impression in real life and then have her see you as a stud on the text? That doesn't make any sense.

The reason why I get little flakes is because her attraction for me is based on the lasting impression I left in person, not because of fancy words I used over the phone. As for the texting, I usually wait until the weekend is about to start and just go down the list and confirm dates. I don't have to prove myself over the phone because I already did that in person.
I completely agree with everything you said. Also, Insta-Dates are amazing. It is very true that you should always try to push the interaction as far as you can in person while she can feel your masculine presence.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I rewatched this video, I thought about Red Pill and what's worked for me so far with the women that I've slept with(as well as what hasn't.) So therefore, here's Nick's Algorithm/Rant for Texting.

I agree with TRP in the fact that you text 90% for logistics. Any text that you send that isn't related to setting up the date could be seen as overpursuing. You don't build Attraction over the phone. I used to think that you needed to text her as much as you could to "build comfort and get to know her." Well, that's BS for multiple reasons. One, you're just validating the woman and giving her all of your nonsexual attention by texting her. We don't do that around here. Two, you're killing all the mystery. How is she supposed to wonder about you if you're texting her all damn day? She should be wondering if you're going to text her or not. Three, you're saying that you're Low Value to her. If you text her all day, it screams you have no life(and no other women want you.) Whatever you get in the approach is what you have to work with. Any seduction method that tries to build Attraction over the phone is doomed to fail. Keep your texting very minimalistic.

When you get a woman's number, wait 1-2 weeks before you text her. I did this by mistake with an HB8 waitress girl I approached because I got really busy and forgot to text her. She responded really well, within 5 minutes to all my texts to when I texted her. Cause doing this shows that you have a life, you're non-needy, and other women want you. Also, don't ask her out on the first message. Wait a few days, contact her again, and THEN ask her out. You can go back and forth with her a bit your first time texting her though.

When you text her, pay attention to her tone, message length, and response time. You should be able to infer if she is high interest or low interest from that. Recall that the modern woman is never more than 2 minutes away from her phone.

If she initiates texting you, you can assume that she has high interest. If she hits you up, you can go back and forth with her 50/50. If she doesn't hit you up, you can't initiate contact twice in a row. Unless it's logistics trying to set up a date. When you text, make statements as well. I learned this from Dr. Nerdlove and RSDMax, but personally I like using lol, memes, being kinda flirty, and some emoticons. Don't overdo it though. Mirror her texting style.

Otherwise, contact her once a week for a date(text for logistics.) This is what you'll be doing with the Low Interest girls because they will do absolutely 0% of the texting. You'll be getting them out on dates until they warm up to you.

Calls can be effective too, don't neglect them. But only talk 15-20 minutes to show traits of your personality yet not get used for your nonsexual attention.

Watch your response time. Always invest equal or less than her.

This minimalistic method is great for snuffing out attention wh0res. With this method, it's virtually impossible to get used for your attention. Always remember the Two Strikes Rule to weed out those attention wh0res.

In conclusion, the phone is for setting dates, not getting to know someone. Game is done in person. Anything much more than setting up the date could be considered overpursuing.

Sorry this went long, guys. I just had to get my thoughts onto paper cause I've been thinking about this a lot. From my experience, this is an extremely effective texting method. Whenever I did it by mistake cause I was very busy, I got laid. Whenever I overpursued, I failed. So this is the method I will be using henceforth in my seduction.
Why would you mirror her texting style? Why not just use your own..

If she has any wits about her she'll notice you're doing things she does. For example, when I start a new topic in a text I start a new paragraph. And when people do it back I notice, specifically because they weren't doing it at first.

I see that as weak. Conformist. Am I so into her that I change the way I text? Am I that willing to do anything to get on her good side? Fvck no. I text the way I want. I use my texting style.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be based on something you need to do even before you get her number.

I never ask for a woman's number. I suggest a date. The number is like an afterthought. Something to use to set up logistics/confirm dates.

And I don't even like suggesting future dates, I try to instant date them right right away. On the spot.

And I don't even care about the instant-date, I try to escalate on the spot as soon as she gives me a window/ioi. She throws you a sign, you close the distance, kino escalate/try to make out with her. How hard is that? Why is your mind even on her number? I only slow things down and try to "insta-date" to build more comfort because she needs it. But that's not my objective.

The game is her attraction for you v.s her social conditioning. My objective is fast escalation. Her objective to slow things down.

If there is no sexual sign of interest on her part, I wouldn't even be interacting with her, let alone get her number.

So my question to you is, was there ever a window where you could have escalated? If there was, your default should have been physical escalation. And then you work backwards towards an "insta-date." And if that is not possible then suggest a future date. And if she agrees, then the number is just something to confirm the date, not as a tool of seduction
I really like this.
Good post

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you mirror her texting style? Why not just use your own..

If she has any wits about her she'll notice you're doing things she does. For example, when I start a new topic in a text I start a new paragraph. And when people do it back I notice, specifically because they weren't doing it at first.

I see that as weak. Conformist. Am I so into her that I change the way I text? Am I that willing to do anything to get on her good side? Fvck no. I text the way I want. I use my texting style.
Haha the DEEZEDBRAH quotes are always relevant.

All I really mean by that is if she's not really using emoticons or lols, you shouldn't spam them either. It just comes off as needy and we all know how girls respond to neediness

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha the DEEZEDBRAH quotes are always relevant.

All I really mean by that is if she's not really using emoticons or lols, you shouldn't spam them either. It just comes off as needy and we all know how girls respond to neediness
Haha yeah Deez never **** around