"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Amount of contact

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
If a girl is into you, is she contacting you daily? I seem to run into 3-4 days straight then a couple days off. The foreign flu has prevented us from getting together. But I’ve noticed a pattern.

and yes I wait till I hear from her before I talk to her.

IS there a rule
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
I think the rule might be giving the necessary to keep her wanting more. The more you give yourself to her the less interesting you become. This distance, the moments you're not talking with her, builds attraction. She's thinking about what you're doing, how have you been, etc. Time is good and patience is the key. Talk to her, make sure to leave before it gets boring (another big mistake, because you always should go when things are good, not wait till it start to become boring).
 
Top