Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMOG so easy and fun! FR lol

Reaction score
Anyone else find AMOG the easiest thing you can do? I don't know maybe cuz I'm a jerk, but AFCs and NEWBs try to AMOG all the time, so I always put them back in their place and they go all emo. This happened to me the other day...

I finished working on a paper at school so I printed it out, I walked over to get my paper when I see a cheerleader (HB9 according to other ppl) talking to one of my x-friends (Ahole football player). Since I'm waiting for the paper to print, I decide to listen lol.

HB9: OMG the other day this kid (another Ahole/asian) on msn was talking to me, he suddenly kinda like asked me out.
Ahole 1: Really what did he say?
HB9: He said "Would you like to hang out with me sometime."
Ahole:... (about to say something)
Peternorth: AHAHAHAH That's so cute you should've said yes.
HB9:(looks at me and smiles) Well I didn't like him so I kinda said no.
Ahole: Well I understand that kid was asian so he probably has a small penis like Peternorth.
HB9: (looks at me lol)
Peternorth: AHAHA! Ahole here seems to know a lot about penises, he must have seen a lot of asian d*cks. Well I bet you two will have fun talking about penises since Ahole here must know everything about d*cks.
Ahole: (Looks at me, totally speech less)
HB9: lol Have I met YOU before? blah blah blah blah
Peternorth: Maybe
HB9: Well it's nice to meet to...
blah blah blah blah........... I could have email or phone closed but I didn't feel like so I just made a BS excuse that I still had work to do and left them two. The Ahole and HB9 didn't talk to each other after that. lol

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice bro... ;) Way to AMOG!

There was no need for that small d1ck comment. Shoulda taken the girl of his hands just for that.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Bump more ppl need to learn how to AMOG here, I see way too many "This guy is hitting on my chick and I don't know what to do" threads.